Czech investment vehicles KKCG and Emma Capital have established a new holding company through which the pair will manage their diverse portfolio of lottery and gaming assets.

A range of businesses active in countries such as Greece, Italy, Austria and the Czech Republic will be managed through the new joint venture business SAZKA Group.

KKCG, owned by Karel Komárek, will hold a 75 per cent stake in the new group, with Jiří Šmejc’s Emma Capital to hold the remaining 25 per cent. 

Premium subscribers continue here to the full article.

 

Related