French gaming operator PMU has enhanced its PMU Sport mobile application with the launch of a new...
A number of online gaming operators including Ladbrokes, Bet365 and Betway have allowed certain...
Gibraltar-based bookmaker BetVictor will launch a series of new live casino products following an...
French gaming operator FDJ has expanded its mobile betting offering with the launch of...
A second investigation into football match-fixing has seen six people held in custody in the UK...
Offsidegaming, the B2B subsidiary of sportsbook operator Offsidebet, has signed a deal with...
Despite the forums being abuzz with players complaining they couldn’t log in and only 50 per cent of...
Nobody has ever produced an independent chart of the highest-grossing online slots – until now. After much...
The internet's most popular slots (continued-part 2 of 2) New kids on the blockThe popularity of Net...
The recent changes to Svenska Spel’s online gaming offering in the name of player protection have...
The creator of Mr Green has launched a gambling site for women, Garbo.com, but why are there not...
Slots suppliers have had an easy time developing games for the European market but US...
Offsidegaming signs up for Betradar’s virtual football betting game
Offsidegaming, the B2B subsidiary of sportsbook operator Offsidebet, has signed a deal with Betradar to add its Virtual Football League offering to the company’s suite of gaming products.
- Holland Casino selects Playtech as iGaming software partner
- MGT enters skill gaming sector with M2P partnership
- Sportech selects NYX to expand US product range
- North Carolina begins online lottery subscription sales
- Four bidders remain for South Africa National Lottery licence
- High 5 targets Asian market with Shake the Sky social casino app
- SLS selects Bally for systems and interactive platform
- Betfair focus to shift to investment as cost-cutting drive ends
- Optimal Payments extends 888 partnership for US market
- KGM Gaming inks casino games deal with Caesars in NJ
Positive Q4 update drives GVC shares to new 52-week high
GVC Holdings has seen average daily wagers rise by 23 per cent quarter-on-quarter and average daily revenue climb 4 per cent in the first two months of the fourth quarter, helping the Malta-licensed operator to offset the effects of recent unfavourable sporting results.
- ATG to slash costs as horse racing betting decline continues
- Betfair revenue continues to decline despite Q2 improvement
- Jumbo Interactive shares dip as first half growth stalls
- Nordic Leisure prepares for expansion as Q3 revenue drops
- Amaya CEO talks up US potential as loss narrows in Q3
- Italian VLT settlement hits CIRSA's bottom line in Q3
- Fantasy sports operator DraftKings closes $24m funding round
- Intralot buoyed by sports betting growth
- Aristocrat makes progress with product-led growth strategy
- Spanish market decline continues into third quarter
PMU enhances mobile offering with live TV betting feature
French gaming operator PMU has enhanced its PMU Sport mobile application with the launch of a new feature that allows customers to scan a TV sports broadcast with their smartphone to see the latest bets available on the event and place wagers.
- BetVictor to expand live casino with new Evolution products
- FDJ rolls out ParionsWeb iPhone and iPad betting apps
- BetTech broadens product offering with Microgaming’s Quickfire
- The GI Round-up: Latest games from across the industry
- INTRALOT first to launch virtual games across Italy retail network
- Sportradar extends data partnership with Serbian FA
- Hong Kong Jockey Club releases new Racing Touch app
- Metro Play enhances mobile offering with Net Entertainment deal
- Sportradar expands rights portfolio
- BetVictor partners Initial Rewards for online poker promotion
Six operators allow Spanish iGaming licences to lapse
A number of online gaming operators including Ladbrokes, Bet365 and Betway have allowed certain of their Spanish licences to lapse, but changes to the country’s method of regulating events on which companies are allowed to offer bets may see some have to reapply for certification.
- UK football rocked by further match-fixing claims
- Sportradar launches match-fixing educational program in Malta
- Austria match-fixing prompts further calls for betting restrictions
- Florida man pleads guilty for role in Connecticut gambling ring
- Bulgaria slashes gaming tax in bid to strengthen regulated market
- Former New Zealand cricketers targeted in match-fixing probe
- RGA members launch petitions over Greek licence applications
- Pennsylvania to study potential impact of online gaming
- Dutch Secretary of State dismisses lottery cannibalisation fears
- Austrian football chiefs pledge betting controls
Amaya, 888, bwin and Betfair battle it out in NJ
It is worth watching the every move of those companies that were handed a New Jersey transactional waiver on Friday. While the transactional waiver gives Atlantic City’s casinos the green light to launch interactive gaming, many of their suppliers will still have some work to do to get their houses into a satisfactory regulatory shape.
- Can PokerStars keep its US dream alive after NJ snub?
- So who will get a licence in New Jersey?
- Mitch Garber and the skeletons in everyone’s closets
- Can GTECH finally challenge Playtech?
- Playtech walks away from the US while others sit & wait & hope
- Scare tactics could force legislation but don’t hold your breath
- New Jersey ablaze with partnership intrigue
- Peace and love at GiGse
- GiGse provokes fights and fraud
- We need to talk about Playtech
Sportradar acquires US sports data provider
Sports data supplier Sportradar has taken a major step in the US market with the acquisition of Minnesota-based SportsData LLC.
- Australian state confirms plans to sell ACTTAB betting agency
- MGT Capital acquires social casino studio Avcom
- Novomatic targets lottery sector with Betware acquisition
- Cherry acquires 49 per cent stake in Nordic-facing online brands
- Mediatech Solutions acquires Enteraction social gaming platform
- Partouche’s online deal in Belgium unaffected by casino sale
- London Capital Group completes sale of ProSpreads
- NetPlay acquires Vernons online gaming business from Sportech
- Expekt founders take majority ownership of Betting Promotion
- Amaya sells consumer-facing gaming business for $70m
Scientific Games brings in new general counsel
US gaming and lottery supplier Scientific Games Corporation has appointed Andrew Tomback as senior vice president and general counsel.
- LCG appoints former Sportingbet exec as new CFO
- Slingo CEO Rich Roberts joins Sportech board
- Probability confirms retirement of board member
- Holland Casino confirms 100 layoffs as part of new strategy
- Will Hill establishes technology hub in UK's Silicon Roundabout
- Betting Promotion appoints new CEO following Tain acquisition
- Bally Technologies confirms new senior executive team
- Paddy Power's head of iGaming departs for Tom Waterhouse
- Betfair director of digital Carter leaves for ecommerce role
- Scientific Games appoints new CEO to replace Lorne Weil
Dutch Affiliate Manager - Malta
Position: Dutch Affiliate Manager
- Fraud and Risk Operations Manager - UK
- Client Data Manager - UK
- Sportsbook Executive: Italian - Gibraltar
- Senior Software Engineer - UK
- Casino Manager - Israel/Bulgaria
- Global Sportsbook Marketing Manager - UK
- Marketing Manager - Hong Kong
- Sales Manager - UK
- Head of Monetisation - Ireland
- Acquisition Marketing Manager - UK