Is the bookmakers’ Senet Group a case of ‘too little, too late’ or a positive step in the right...
Dutch gambling regulator Kansspelautoriteit (KSA) has opened an investigation into possible...
UK-listed online gaming operator GVC Holdings has announced its second special dividend this year as a...
US online gaming operator Ultimate Gaming has withdrawn its poker and casino products from New...
West Ham United Football Club have announced a new partnership with online gaming and betting...
New Zealand’s horse racing watchdog the Racing Integrity Unit (RIU) has banned a jockey from...
A simmering resentment over funding, arguments over the legal case and accusations of government...
PokerStars’ hopes of an immediate return to the US are still only rated as 50-50 by an industry...
James Henderson discusses the key issues he faces after taking over from Ralph Topping as chief...
Amaya has come from nowhere to world’s biggest in three short years. Gaming Intelligence examines the...
Amaya’s $4.9bn acquisition of PokerStars parent Rational Group brings an end to the Scheinberg’s...
The first half of 2014 represented a mixed bag for publicly-listed companies involved in online gaming,...
Ultimate Gaming pulls out of New Jersey iGaming market
US online gaming operator Ultimate Gaming has withdrawn its poker and casino products from New Jersey after its land-based partner, Trump Entertainment Resorts, filed for bankruptcy earlier this month.
- GameAccount readies US mobile casino launch in 2015
- INTRALOT & OPAP go head-to-head in Greek horse race betting tender
- UK horserace betting Levy Scheme agreed ahead of deadline
- WSOP upgrades as it enters second year of Nevada iGaming
- Records tumble for HKJC as illegal operator fight continues
- SafeCharge granted European E-Money Institution licence
- Webis agrees two-year extension to HKJC pari-mutuel pools deal
- Locus Gaming considers sale as Jack Gold ceases trading
- Italy's Gazzetta dello Sport launches branded sports betting site
- Mansion Group dismisses reports of UK withdrawal
Investors boosted as GVC declares another special dividend
UK-listed online gaming operator GVC Holdings has announced its second special dividend this year as a result of its strong performance during the football World Cup.
- Strong Chinese lottery growth continues into August
- XLMedia confident for full year despite drop in first half profit
- IG Group eyes return to growth through diversification strategy
- Sportech shares plummet as HMRC succeeds in VAT appeal
- Majesco exploring strategic initiatives to maximise company value
- Tropicana closes gap on iGaming rivals in New Jersey
- NetPlay TV shares hit new low as profit falls, CEO resigns
- Partouche Interactive earnings continue to fall in Q3
- CIRSA records €19.7m Q2 loss despite revenue growth
- SafeCharge records strong revenue and profit growth in first half
Winner.co.uk agrees partnership with West Ham United
West Ham United Football Club have announced a new partnership with online gaming and betting operator Winner.co.uk for the 2014/15 season.
- Genii signs up Casino Dukes to new Malta-licensed platform
- EnergyCasino eyes European expansion
- Evolution launches Live Casino for Royal Panda
- GameAccount awarded US Patent for linking land & online casinos
- ASA rules two Ladbrokes Life ads irresponsible
- Betclic Everest agrees Fiorentina football sponsorship deal
- Betfair launches Net Entertainment games portfolio
- Full Tilt launches Evolution-powered live casino
- London Capital Group proposes Algoweb software licensing deal
- Net Entertainment pays out €2.5m jackpot to LeoVegas player
Betting breach sees New Zealand jockey hit with seven-year ban
New Zealand’s horse racing watchdog the Racing Integrity Unit (RIU) has banned a jockey from competing for seven years after he was found guilty of manipulating the outcome of a race.
- Fifteen countries already signed to new EU match-fixing convention
- Gambling Commission revokes Bet Butler operating licence
- Everleaf director charged with misappropriation of player funds
- NJ lawmakers propose betting surcharge to benefit leagues
- German court halts sports betting licensing process
- High 5 Games awarded Gibraltar remote gaming licence
- Netherlands to modernise gaming machines and lottery laws
- More bet365 and Sportingbet sites added to Bulgarian blacklist
- Report highlights “symbiotic” relationship between sport & betting
- Latvian blacklist grows with Betsson & Gala Coral domains added
Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
Is the bookmakers’ Senet Group a case of ‘too little, too late’ or a positive step in the right direction?
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the gambling industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
- ISGA’s first report fails to address gambling question
High 5 expands social and land-based slot portfolios
New Jersey-based casino games developer High 5 Games (H5G) has rolled out a raft of new content, launching new land-based slots for IGT and Bally Technologies as well as free-to-play games for its social casino apps High 5 Casino and Shake the Sky.
- FlowPlay launches social sports betting offering BetZone
- TransGaming launches second-screen enhancements for WPT game
- Plumbee relaunches Mirroball Slots for Apple devices
- High 5 launches High 5 Casino and Shake the Sky mobile apps
- ISIS Lab rebrands as IMPERUS Technologies
- GameAccount seals new US free-to-play casino deal
- Gamblit Gaming partners South Korea's NS Studio
- IGT adds Wheel of Fortune slot to DoubleDown Casino
- Zynga launches revamped mobile-focused poker product
- PlayStudios adds Station Casinos to myVEGAS rewards
Dutch state lottery dismisses reports as regulator opens investigation
Dutch gambling regulator Kansspelautoriteit (KSA) has opened an investigation into possible irregularities at the state lottery operator Staatsloterij.
- LOTTO Hessen partners GI Tech for electronic scratch card launch
- Swedish Sports Alliance launches new lottery Klubblo
- China’s Huiyin signs sport lottery sales deal in Anhui Province
- SG renews contract with National Lottery of Slovakia
- Scientific Games signs Colorado Lottery contract extension
- Canada’s OLG begins final phase of lottery procurement process
- Camelot helps Mauritius Lottery achieve WLA certification
- China LotSynergy wins lottery terminal supply deal in Guangxi
- Belgian National Lottery launches mobile gaming app
- CVG adds non-cash payment system to lottery network
FxPro Group acquires FX technology provider Quotix
Online foreign exchange broker FxPro Group has acquired sport FX aggregator Quotix as it moves to evolve the business into an all-in-one FX provider.
- XLMedia increases stake in Finnish joint venture
- bwin.party’s Kalixa forms JV to target Africa and Latin America
- 32Red acquires Go Wild Casino UK customer database
- GCA agrees $1.2bn deal to acquire Multimedia Games
- Perform directors urge shareholders to reject takeover bid
- 24/7 Gaming in reverse takeover talks with binary options provider
- Playtech expands lotteries business with Aristocrat acquisition
- BetButler suspends trading to consider third-party bid
- XLMedia acquires DAU-UP for $19m
- Perform Group shares surge on takeover bid
Penn National Gaming adds CEO to board of directors
US casino and racecourse group Penn National Gaming has expanded its board of directors with the addition of CEO Timothy Wilmott, subject to customary regulatory approvals.
- Foxwoods CEO Butera to step down
- Boyd chief executive assumes COO duties as Chakmak departs
- Widerström to leave Gala Interactive to take over as Fortuna CEO
- Zynga social slots chief departs for start-up role
- HKJC appoints new chairman to replace Brian Stevenson
- Aristocrat appoints Maureen Sweeny as COO
- London Capital Group loses chief executive Kevin Ashby
- Mediatech hires Pedro Lopez as client services head
- PMU chief executive Philippe Germond resigns
- Churchill Downs appoints new government relations VP
Finnish speaking Affiliate Manager - Malta
Position: Finnish speaking Affiliate Manager