Latest issue out now
Read the digital edition free here
With support from Canada's provincial lottery and gaming corporations, the Canadian Gaming...
The UK Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has banned an email advertisement for online gaming...
US games developer Spin Games has entered into an agreement to add its portfolio of games to...
The New York Racing Association (NYRA) has confirmed that it will move forward with its agreement...
UK developer GameAccount Network has launched a selection of real-money online table games from...
International Game Technology (IGT) has signed an agreement to make its free-to-play social...
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) has published its internet gaming regulations for the...
The debate about open platforms and the speed to market of casino games has raged on and off for...
As GameAccount Network CEO Dermot Smurfit says: “If you are looking for an internet gaming...
Full Tilt has lost around 9,000 players since relaunching six months ago, Gaming Intelligence...
Europol has reignited the public’s fear of match-fixing, and organisations from the NFL and DoJ to the...
There is an intriguing new B2B player in the US as the Foxwoods Online Gaming Network looks to...
NYRA backs contract award to GBE pending review of bid process
The New York Racing Association (NYRA) has confirmed that it will move forward with its agreement to improve its online betting platform with Ladbrokes’ Global Betting Exchange (GBE), but has not ruled out initiating a new bidding process following a review of complaints from the state's Franchise Oversight Board.
- IGT’s DoubleDown joins PlayPhone social gaming network
- Portugal national lottery to expand online offering with NeoGames
- Aristocrat partners CAMS for online solutions
- Bally expands online gaming offering with Interblock deal
- Sweden's ATG and GBI Racing team up ahead of Royal Ascot
- New Jersey DGE sets iGaming partnership deadlines
- MTR Gaming introduces mobile betting at US racetracks
- Aristotle partners Aristocrat following Nevada licence approval
- Zukido launches standalone incubation business iGaming Ideas
- Switzerland warns players against “misleading” bwin.party brand
Loto-Québec revenues dip despite EspaceJeux.com growth
Loto-Québec’s EspaceJeux.com online gaming platform generated revenues of CAD$30.5m for the year ended March 31st, with more than 100,000 customers now playing online via the Canadian provincial lottery operator’s website.
- Codere shares surge on last-minute refinancing deal
- IG Group to increase investment to drive future growth
- Global lottery sales growth slows in first quarter
- Bingo.com raises funds for global launch of Trophy Bingo
- EC satisfied with Gibraltar's online gaming tax regime
- SHFL posts record Q2 as iGaming development nears fruition
- Sports betting and poker reign in Spain as bingo slides
- William Hill launches corporate bond to raise £375m
- Solid start for Finland’s Ray as online gaming drives growth
- Aristocrat positioned for US growth via nLive free-play casino
Misleading Betfred.com ad banned by ASA
The UK Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has banned an email advertisement for online gaming operator Betfred.com which was found to be misleading for not including significant conditions which should have been stated in the body of the email.
- Spin signs mobile content & distribution deal with Probability
- GameAccount goes live with first SHFL iGaming products
- Miljonlotteriet launches online instant win subscriptions
- iSoftBet expands games portfolio with Bally Technologies deal
- Bingo.com moves to new platform to allow for mobile expansion
- Evolution launches Live Casino Hold’em with Lottomatica
- Betradar launches Live Channel for retail bookmakers
- Betinternet first to launch with Quickfire Poker
- Dafabet signs as official club sponsor of Aston Villa FC
- Massachusetts Lottery drops horseracing in favour of poker
Legalise single-event sports betting to protect players, says CGA
With support from Canada's provincial lottery and gaming corporations, the Canadian Gaming Association (CGA) has once again urged the Senate of Canada to legalise single-event sports betting which it claims is fuelling organised crime and illegal offshore sportsbooks to the tune of more than CAD$38m every day.
- PokerStars appeals NJ ruling but regulator stops investigation
- Danish gambling regulator issues promotional bonus guidelines
- Sportech shares plunge on HMRC appeal
- Two tennis players sanctioned for corruption-related offences
- PokerStars CEO agrees to forfeit $50m to the United States
- ACT introduces legislation criminalising match-fixing
- Bulgaria targets leading online gaming sites with first Blacklist
- Spanish regulator urged to block unlicensed betting sites
- UEFA unveils tougher sanctions as more fixing charges arise
- Online betting returns to Illinois after five month absence
Peace and love at GiGse
Day two of the GiGse conference was dominated by talk of scumbags and marriage.
- GiGse provokes fights and fraud
- We need to talk about Playtech
- What will OpenBet do next?
- It’s all happening in New Jersey
- A new beginning for Betfair
- All to play for after New Jersey green light
- Pigs, ducks, devils and Mitch Garber
- ICE cold, Hot 50 and Chris Christie
- PokerStars and New Jersey are good for each other
- PokerStars strategic master plan ticks every box
High 5 Games acquires Electrotank to enhance social gaming portfolio
US games developer High 5 Games has strengthened its social gaming portfolio with the acquisition of North Carolina-based games studio Electrotank.
- Amaya eyes lottery opportunities with Diamond Game acquisition
- Novomatic acquires leading Dutch gaming companies
- Nordic Leisure sells Redbet Gaming subsidiary to Bonnier
- Greece selects two bidders in horse race betting tender
- Betfair takeover talks terminated; two new bids rejected
- Sun International enters online market with Voltbet acquisition
- WMS shareholders approve merger with Scientific Games
- Lottomatica invests in successful OPAP bidder Emma Delta
- New Jersey judge forces through Atlantic Club sale to PokerStars
- PokerStars vows to complete Atlantic Club purchase
Carlos Hernandez Rivera confirmed as new head of DGOJ
The Spanish government has confirmed the appointment of Carlos Hernandez Rivera as the head of the national gambling regulator Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ).
- Clarion Gaming appoints new Event Director
- Caesars Interactive scoops new recruits in Vegas and Montreal
- mybet founder Rainer Jacken to step down next month
- Holland Casino CEO steps down amid calls for drastic action
- Glu Mobile loses chief technology officer
- GameAccount appoints Aristocrat CTO as head of North America
- The Weather Lottery appoints Media Corp chairman as CEO
- NJ hires new chairman of Malta LGA to aid online launch
- Ladbrokes to lay off up to 100 staff under digital restructure
- Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp loses chairman & board
Head of IT - Gibraltar
Position: Head of IT
- Mobile Marketing Manager - UK
- Marketing Director - UK
- Senior Game Data Analyst - UK
- Live Trading Manager - Malta
- Acquisition Manager - UK
- Head of P&L (Football) - Ireland
- Sales Manager - UK
- Senior PPC Account Manager: French - UK
- Head of Customer Experience - UK
- Contract Technical Project Manager - UK