The Delaware State Lottery has posted its strongest month yet for its real-money gaming...
Swedish casino games developer Net Entertainment has announced that its games have now gone live...
bwin.party’s activist investor SpringOwl Gibraltar Partners B Ltd has informed the company that it...
Land-based and online gaming operator Caesars Interactive Entertainment has expanded its...
UK-based 3D slots developer BetSoftGaming has expanded its ToGo mobile portfolio with the launch of...
Sports data provider Sportradar has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with SportAccord,...
With acquisition costs rising, studios are being forced to invest more in marketing budgets to...
As the FOBTs storm rages on in the UK, Clive Hawkswood discusses his new role as chair of the...
After a stellar performance in 2013, the companies making up the Gaming Intelligence stock index...
A raft of tournament launches suggests social casino studios are moving away from solo play to...
Bo Wänghammar talks to Gaming Intelligence about his return to the iGaming industry, how he will...
Casumo, Come On, LeoVegas and Vera&John head a new generation of Nordic operators that are...
SpringOwl seeks to nominate up to five directors to bwin.party board
bwin.party’s activist investor SpringOwl Gibraltar Partners B Ltd has informed the company that it intends to requisition the nomination of four additional directors to the company’s board.
- Caesars launches NETELLER solution in New Jersey and Nevada
- Atari signs strategic real-money partnership with Pariplay
- Sweden: Unlicensed operators spend over SEK1.0bn on TV ads
- NYX Interactive enters Latvian iGaming market with Optibet
- Unibet to spin off B2B subsidiary Kambi Sports Solutions
- 888 criticises Gambling Commission over lack of communication
- Teufelberger talks up mobile focus with integrations underway
- CG Technology signs sportsbook deal with Mexican casino group
- NetPlay TV eyes growth opportunities in bingo & sports betting
- Hawkswood invites Lottery to join industry coalition
Delaware iGaming market grows but player registrations fall
The Delaware State Lottery has posted its strongest month yet for its real-money gaming operations, with net revenues for March increasing by 24 per cent versus the previous month.
- PMU begins to implement growth plan as Q1 revenue declines
- Borgata takes 39% share of NJ online gaming market in Q1
- French betting market grows in Q1 but poker continues to struggle
- Interwetten ramps up marketing as revenue growth continues
- Norsk Tipping profit nears half billion Euro mark
- 888 results boosted by online casino in strong first quarter
- GVC proposes special dividend as results exceed expectations
- bwin.party revenue rises for second consecutive quarter
- NetPlay TV shares slump as lower margins impact Q1 results
- NZ Racing posts H1 growth as customers embrace digital
SkyVegas.com goes live with Net Entertainment casino games
Swedish casino games developer Net Entertainment has announced that its games have now gone live with SkyVegas.com, the online casino brand of British satellite TV broadcaster BSkyB.
- BetSoftGaming adds new games to growing mobile portfolio
- Gauselmann Group sponsors German Handball Federation
- Realistic Games expands slots portfolio with new titles
- Comtrade offers bonusing and loyalty solution to gaming platforms
- Paddy Power extends partnership with Callcredit
- Snowcat signs latest licensing deal with Leander Games
- 32Red agrees shirt sponsorship deal with Rangers FC
- Playtech rolls out multi-channel solution across Coral estate
- Quickspin extends Unibet partnership with Spin City launch
- EntwineTech partners UK casino for live dealer streaming
Sportradar and SportAccord agree betting integrity MoU
Sports data provider Sportradar has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with SportAccord, the union for all Olympic and non-Olympic sporting federations, to standardise their approach to sports betting integrity.
- Spanish coalition moves to block slots and exchange legislation
- Swedish court jails two men in online poker fraud case
- Swedish regulator moves to block Unibet marathon sponsorship
- ABB: Deprived UK areas have lowest share of betting shops
- Gaming lawyer arrested in Dutch money laundering case
- Ladbrokes hands back LBApuestas licence to focus on JV
- ARJEL approves PMU & Betclic requests to expand markets
- NCLGS joins mounting opposition to Wire Act reinterpretation
- Mexican regulators approve VerifyMe iGaming ID solution
- Sportradar: Fraud detection system the solution to match-fixing
Gambling Commission clears up grey market anxiety
The angst among operators about the forthcoming overhaul of the UK tax and regulatory regime was made crystal clear by 888 chief executive Bryan Mattingley in a conference call following publication of the company’s first quarter results last Thursday.
- Opinion: Road to the World Cup - Creating tailored campaigns
- Paddy Power: marketing genius or unforgivable bad taste?
- Sale or bust for Bodugi
- Bash/GSN deal shows enthusiasm for social
- Opinion: Road to World Cup - Market pre-tournament betting
- Hot 50 past: where are they now?
- New Jersey: Bridgegate, Borgata and the big squeeze
- Amaya, 888, bwin and Betfair battle it out in NJ
- Can PokerStars keep its US dream alive after NJ snub?
- So who will get a licence in New Jersey?
Latin America-facing social bingo game Brasingo goes live
Brasingo, a new social bingo game targeting players in Latin America, has gone live on Facebook with a mobile version to follow in the coming weeks.
- Will spiralling marketing costs suck the life from social casino?
- Plumbee expands product range with Mirrorball Bingo launch
- Income Access signs up new partners to social gaming network
- Zynga rolls out free-to-play FarmVille 2 slot on Hit it Rich!
- Bee Cave partners Multimedia Games for new video slot games
- LVFH to launch social casino games in Mexico
- Idle Gaming rolls out Fresh Deck Poker: Reloaded
- PlayStudios expands slot portfolio with Pandarama
- Big Fish launches Fairway Solitaire Blast for mobile devices
- Skill games platform Skill-Bet partners Snakehead Software
Lotto24 launches German mobile lottery app
German online lottery brokerage Lotto24 has launched a new app that allows customers to play the country’s lottery games on smartphone and tablet devices.
- Germany’s WestLotto launches mobile lottery app
- Kambi to target lottery clients following Unibet spin-off
- CVG signs lottery supplier deal with Gansu Sport Lottery
- Delaware Lottery extends supply deal with Scientific Games
- Pollard Banknote to continue long-running partnership with BCLC
- Jumbo terminates lottery reseller agreements in Mexico
- China LotSynergy partners Minsheng Bank for mobile services
- Success to launch welfare lottery telephone sales in Shanghai
- Pollard Banknote and NeoGames announce iLottery joint venture
- Wyoming Lottery partners Intralot ahead of launch
Mr Green takes full ownership of Garbo.com and Social Thrills
Sweden’s Mr Green & Co has exercised its option to acquire all of the shares in mobile casino Garbo.com, while also agreeing to purchase the outstanding shares in social casino studio Social Thrills.
- iGame agrees merger with Plus One Dreams
- UPDATED: Ladbrokes completes AU$22m Betstar acquisition
- MGT Capital acquires DraftDay fantasy sport business
- GTECH increases stake in Italian Scratch & Win concession
- Coral looks to drive content innovation with Cool Games
- Amaya increases stake in WagerLogic acquirer Intertain
- Betsson completes acquisition of Dutch-facing casino brands
- Caesars continues to restructure debt with $2.2bn asset sale
- GSN Games acquires Bingo Bash developer Bash Gaming
- Dual acquisitions strengthen Playtech portfolio
Sky Racing World appoints former Sportech Racing MD as CEO
Racing broadcaster Sky Racing World, a subsidiary of Australian gaming giant Tabcorp, has appointed former managing director of Sportech Racing Dave Haslett as its new president and CEO.
- SIS poaches Betfair’s Coulson as business data chief
- Zynga names David Lee to replace outgoing CFO Vranesh
- GigaMedia appoints Dane Wu to lead social casino push
- GameAccount Network appoints Aristocrat veteran to board
- Cullen leaves RocketPlay to head up digital arm of California tribe
- Philip Yea to replace Simon Duffy as bwin.party chairman
- RealNetworks brings in industry veteran Atul Bali as president
- Scientific Games appoints new CFO to replace Jeffrey Lipkin
- ARJEL appoints Gilles Crespin as new chief executive
- Swedish regulator strengthens board of directors
Junior Business Analyst - London
Position: Junior Business Analyst
- Financial Controller - Gibraltar
- Customer Services Agent (Russian speaking) - Gibraltar
- Information Security Officer - Gibraltar
- Project Co-ordinator - Gibraltar
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Gibraltar
- Scrum Master - Gibraltar
- Procurement Manager - Gibraltar
- Customer Services Agent (Swedish speaking) - Gibraltar
- Head of Gaming - London
- Senior QA Engineer - Malta