CG Technology has strengthened its in-play betting platform following an agreement with Betradar...
Spanish gaming operator CIRSA has reported a 17 per cent increase in net operating revenue to...
The Spanish government has been set a deadline of September 2015 by which to revise the rules...
Santa Ysabel Interactive, the iGaming subsidiary of the Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel, has filed a...
Gaming revenue generated by the US state of Nevada fell for the third consecutive month in...
Jens Halle, the managing director of NOVOMATIC Group subsidiaries Austrian Gaming Industries and...
Gibraltar-licensed secondary lottery provider Lottoland has been in operation for less than three...
Few expected Jim Ryan to slink off into retirement when he left bwin.party in 2012, so it is no...
As the third anniversary of his appointment as Net Entertainment chief executive nears, Per...
Betsson Malta Group chief executive Ulrik Bengtsson explains how the operator fought back after...
Unforeseeable circumstances forced ISIS Labs to rebrand as Imperus Technologies, but after...
Tipp24 is rebranding to become Zeal Network, a change that heralds a brave new strategy after a...
Secure Trading and OTP agree platform reseller deal
Online payments provider Secure Trading has appointed California-based technology firm OTP as the exclusive reseller of its ST-1 payment and verification platform to tribal gaming operators.
- FEATURE: Lottoland aims to take on the lottery monopolies
- Spicy Horse enters real-money gaming market with Odobo
- Betclic Everest relocates trading and finance operations to Malta
- Scientific Games names executive team following Bally completion
- Netherlands Olympic Committee seeks more money from betting
- GameAccount to launch on-site mobile gaming with Parx Casino
- Ainsworth primed for digital expansion into real-money and social
- CEO Jim Ryan sets out his plans for Pala in NJ and beyond
- Betfair moves NJ operations to Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- OpenBet signs new supplier deal with William Hill
CIRSA narrows Q3 net loss as revenue growth continues
Spanish gaming operator CIRSA has reported a 17 per cent increase in net operating revenue to €345.0m for the third quarter of 2014, following year-on-year growth across all of its business segments.
- Nevada online poker market reaches new low in October
- OPAP profits in Q3 as lottery launch helps revenue growth
- MGM Resorts completes $1.25bn senior notes offering
- Digital revenue soars in solid full year results for Aristocrat
- IG Group expecting record revenue in second quarter
- Schleswig-Holstein denies €60m tax hit under State Treaty
- Delaware iGaming market slumps to new low in October
- 500.com to continue mobile investment as Q3 revenue soars
- Online the standout performer in Gala Coral full year results
- South Africa’s Tsogo Sun posts first half revenue growth
CG Technology enhances in-play betting product with Betradar
CG Technology has strengthened its in-play betting platform following an agreement with Betradar which includes access to a comprehensive package of pre-game and live odds data.
- Sisal launches Betradar’s Live Channel streaming solution
- Health Lottery ad banned for encouraging irresponsible gambling
- Betfair named official betting partner of Liverpool FC
- BCLC launches Williams Interactive content on PlayNow.com
- High 5 Games continues content roll-out for Gamesys brands
- Microgaming introduces Fun View feature for MPN poker network
- Net Entertainment launches first five-jackpot video slot
- Sportech to launch 123racing handicapping contests online
- PokerStars to begin roll out of casino games across platform
- Unibet to offer Celtic FC fans in-stadium mobile betting service
Spain to re-establish state lottery SELAE after court ruling
The Spanish government has been set a deadline of September 2015 by which to revise the rules that established the state-owned national lottery Sociedad Estatal Loterías y Apuestas del Estado (SELAE), after the country’s Constitutional Court found its establishment to be invalid.
- Iipay Nation files counter-suit against state of California
- French tennis official hit with lifetime ban for gambling
- New Zealand to launch crackdown on offshore bookmakers
- Iipay Nation hits back at California AG’s injunction
- Latvian iGaming blacklist swells to 336 domains
- Sweden delays report on strengthening gambling ad ban
- Australian MP proposes strict poker machine controls in new bill
- US District Judge blocks New Jersey's sports betting plans
- US Conservative groups join opposition to rewriting Wire Act
- Malta and Netherlands regulators agree greater cooperation
What is Amaya doing to PokerStars and what is PokerStars doing to Amaya?
There has been a lot of talk on the blogs and message boards about the Amaya effect on PokerStars. But what effect is PokerStars having on Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
Plaor adds new MultiSlot title to social casino app
CrowdGather subsidiary Plaor has agreed a deal with Isle of Man-based developer MultiSlot to take on the exclusive social casino rights to its video slot game Arctic Bear.
- Sportingbet partners Wikibetting to launch Facebook betting product
- Tapinator acquires social casino business InAppFuel
- Zynga strengthens casino franchise with Wizard of Oz Slots
- Cashplay partners Georgian studio Jump or Fall
- Contagious Gaming's Telos extends Zynga development deal
- JOINGO partners VizExplorer to launch mobile app platform
- Cashplay strengthens partner portfolio with quartet of new deals
- IGT adds second Wheel of Fortune slot to DoubleDown Casino
- Plumbee extends exclusive Quickspin content licensing deal
- Ruby Seven and Gala Coral debut first social casino slot app
Florida Senator re-introduces bill to legalise online lottery sales
Florida State Senator Gwen Margolis has again introduced a bill which would allow the state to sell lottery tickets online, after failing to do in the past two years.
- Kentucky Lottery selects GTECH to power new iLottery platform
- Deutsche Sportlotterie seals trio of partnerships
- GTECH signs seven-year contract with Missouri Lottery
- China's AGTech wins multiple lottery terminal supply contracts
- Huiyin expands into Shanghai lottery market
- Norsk Tipping to launch new Genera-powered TV lottery game
- Lotto Hessen agrees Betradar virtual sports deal
- De Lotto expands lottery sales to any point of sale device
- German Sports Lottery prepares launch following approval
- SG wins instant games supply deals in NZ and Tennessee
NYX prepares Toronto IPO following Ongame acquisition
Online gaming technology supplier NYX Gaming Group has revealed plans to launch an initial public offering on Toronto’s TSX Venture Exchange.
- Scientific Games clears final hurdle to complete Bally acquisition
- Brookfield Property Partners pulls out of Revel acquisition
- Novomatic acquires Dutch gaming machine supplier Elam Group
- Betsson invests in Swedish betting start-up Rush Sports
- AGTech enters Chinese smartphone lottery market
- Amaya sells Ongame poker network to NYX Gaming Group
- Majesco sells stake in iGaming venture GMS Entertainment
- Loto-Québec divests stake in France's JOA Groupe
- Wagermill and The Gaming Lab merge to create GECO Gaming
- Churchill Downs agrees $885m Big Fish acquisition
Jens Halle to step down from leadership roles at NOVOMATIC
Jens Halle, the managing director of NOVOMATIC Group subsidiaries Austrian Gaming Industries and NOVOMATIC Americas Sales, is to step down from both roles before the end of the year.
- Casino Technology names Sascha Blodau as new CFO
- Foxwoods Resort Casino names Rappaport as new CEO
- Akamon makes two senior hires as part of product team revamp
- Former Tombola MD joins Caesars Interactive as general manager
- INTRALOT Group CEO steps down after 22 years
- BetVictor appoints bwin.party's Andreas Meinrad as CEO
- Caesars Entertainment appoints Eric Hession as new CFO
- Jean-Luc Moner-Banet secures second term as WLA president
- Australia’s Lotterywest appoints new chief executive
- London Capital Group adds new members to board of directors
Junior Data Analyst - Malta
Position: Junior Data Analyst
- Agile Practitioner (Scrum, Kanban) - UK
- Technical Lead - UK
- Cross Sell Promotions Manager - Gibraltar
- Systems Integrator (Java/Linux) - UK
- German speaking Teamleader/Supervisor - Malta
- Polish speaking Teamleader/Supervisor - Malta
- Online AML Manager - Gibraltar
- Norwegian speaking Affiliate Manager - Malta
- Junior Product Manager - Malta
- Head of Quantitative Analysis - Romania