Lorne Weil, former chief executive of US gaming and lottery software supplier Scientific Games, has...
Social casino operator Akamon Entertainment has appointed Alex Cohen as the company’s new chief...
US racing and gaming operator Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) has reported a 13 per cent...
The government of South Africa has published the text of a long awaited remote gambling bill,...
Casino operator Caesars Entertainment has entered the race to secure one of four available...
A number of New Jersey’s legislative leaders have attacked the campaign against online gaming led...
Former poker pro, gambling entrepreneur and leader of the Campaign for Fairer Gambling, Derek...
With acquisition costs rising, studios are being forced to invest more in marketing budgets to...
As the FOBTs storm rages on in the UK, Clive Hawkswood discusses his new role as chair of the...
After a stellar performance in 2013, the companies making up the Gaming Intelligence stock index...
A raft of tournament launches suggests social casino studios are moving away from solo play to...
Bo Wänghammar talks to Gaming Intelligence about his return to the iGaming industry, how he will...
PokerStars finalises California online poker partnerships
Rational Group’s PokerStars has agreed a partnership with the Morongo Band of Mission Indians and California’s three largest card clubs to launch online poker when legislation is passed in the US state.
- Bally signs iGaming platform deal with Indiana casino
- Feature: A worthy enemy in FOBT fight
- Inspired Gaming opens new Italian base
- Optimal Payments to supply NETBANX solution to Canada’s OLG
- Gibraltar fire disrupts online bookmakers
- SpringOwl seeks to nominate directors to bwin.party board
- Caesars launches NETELLER solution in New Jersey and Nevada
- Atari signs strategic real-money partnership with Pariplay
- Sweden: Unlicensed operators spend over SEK1.0bn on TV ads
- NYX Interactive enters Latvian iGaming market with Optibet
Churchill Downs’ online business returns to growth in first quarter
US racing and gaming operator Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) has reported a 13 per cent increase in first quarter revenue to $167.3m, following growth across all of its business segments.
- Zynga beats Q1 forecast but revenue drops 36%
- Football and mobile drives Betclic's French sportsbook growth
- Net Ent eyes WLA and new regulated markets to sustain growth
- Swiss casinos call for iGaming crackdown to halt decline
- DoubleDown growth fails to prevent IGT revenue decline
- Delaware iGaming market grows but player registrations fall
- PMU begins to implement growth plan as Q1 revenue declines
- Borgata takes 39% share of NJ online gaming market in Q1
- French betting market grows in Q1 but poker continues to struggle
- Interwetten ramps up marketing as revenue growth continues
Net Entertainment launches Aliens branded slot
Swedish casino games developer Net Entertainment has officially launched its latest branded slot based on science fiction horror franchise Aliens.
- Realistic Games expands portfolio with mobile pull tab games
- Sportradar partners Belarus Football Federation
- BetFlash launches in-play betting in South Africa
- IGT to strengthen Asian offering with tokidoki licensing deal
- mFortune releases first slot developed using Unity game engine
- IGT launches first multi-state wide area progressive jackpot
- SkyVegas.com goes live with Net Entertainment casino games
- BetSoftGaming adds new games to growing mobile portfolio
- Gauselmann Group sponsors German Handball Federation
- Realistic Games expands slots portfolio with new titles
South African iGaming bill released for public comment
The government of South Africa has published the text of a long awaited remote gambling bill, inviting public comment on the draft legislation prior to its introduction in the National Assembly.
- Caesars Entertainment enters New York casino race
- New Jersey legislators attack Adelson-backed iGaming ban
- Championship footballer charged with breach of betting rules
- Austrian authorities charge ex-players in match-fixing ring
- Cherry Casino and Sportingbet added to Bulgarian blacklist
- Sportradar and SportAccord agree betting integrity MoU
- Spanish coalition moves to block slots and exchange legislation
- Swedish court jails two men in online poker fraud case
- Swedish regulator moves to block Unibet marathon sponsorship
- ABB: Deprived UK areas have lowest share of betting shops
Gambling Commission clears up grey market anxiety
The angst among operators about the forthcoming overhaul of the UK tax and regulatory regime was made crystal clear by 888 chief executive Bryan Mattingley in a conference call following publication of the company’s first quarter results last Thursday.
- Opinion: Road to the World Cup - Creating tailored campaigns
- Paddy Power: marketing genius or unforgivable bad taste?
- Sale or bust for Bodugi
- Bash/GSN deal shows enthusiasm for social
- Opinion: Road to World Cup - Market pre-tournament betting
- Hot 50 past: where are they now?
- New Jersey: Bridgegate, Borgata and the big squeeze
- Amaya, 888, bwin and Betfair battle it out in NJ
- Can PokerStars keep its US dream alive after NJ snub?
- So who will get a licence in New Jersey?
Akamon completes product reorganisation; acquires stake in studio
Social casino operator Akamon Entertainment has appointed Alex Cohen as the company’s new chief product officer, while also bolstering its development capabilities with the acquisition of a stake in a Tel Aviv-based studio.
- Gamzio prepares to launch Cashbet-powered casino app
- Coral seals strategic partnership with Ruby Seven Studios
- Latin America-facing social bingo game Brasingo goes live
- Will spiralling marketing costs suck the life from social casino?
- Plumbee expands product range with Mirrorball Bingo launch
- Income Access signs up new partners to social gaming network
- Zynga rolls out free-to-play FarmVille 2 slot on Hit it Rich!
- Bee Cave partners Multimedia Games for new video slot games
- LVFH to launch social casino games in Mexico
- Idle Gaming rolls out Fresh Deck Poker: Reloaded
SG renews instant games deal with La Française des Jeux
US gaming and lottery software supplier Scientific Games Corporation has extended its relationship with La Française des Jeux (FDJ) through a deal to supply the French operator with instant lottery games for a further three years.
- Lotto24 launches German mobile lottery app
- Germany’s WestLotto launches mobile lottery app
- Kambi to target lottery clients following Unibet spin-off
- CVG signs lottery supplier deal with Gansu Sport Lottery
- Delaware Lottery extends supply deal with Scientific Games
- Pollard Banknote to continue long-running partnership with BCLC
- Jumbo terminates lottery reseller agreements in Mexico
- China LotSynergy partners Minsheng Bank for mobile services
- Success to launch welfare lottery telephone sales in Shanghai
- Pollard Banknote and NeoGames announce iLottery joint venture
Mr Green takes full ownership of Garbo.com and Social Thrills
Sweden’s Mr Green & Co has exercised its option to acquire all of the shares in mobile casino Garbo.com, while also agreeing to purchase the outstanding shares in social casino studio Social Thrills.
- iGame agrees merger with Plus One Dreams
- UPDATED: Ladbrokes completes AU$22m Betstar acquisition
- MGT Capital acquires DraftDay fantasy sport business
- GTECH increases stake in Italian Scratch & Win concession
- Coral looks to drive content innovation with Cool Games
- Amaya increases stake in WagerLogic acquirer Intertain
- Betsson completes acquisition of Dutch-facing casino brands
- Caesars continues to restructure debt with $2.2bn asset sale
- GSN Games acquires Bingo Bash developer Bash Gaming
- Dual acquisitions strengthen Playtech portfolio
Former Scientific Games chief resigns from Sportech board
Lorne Weil, former chief executive of US gaming and lottery software supplier Scientific Games, has resigned from Sportech's board of directors with immediate effect.
- Zynga founder Pincus steps down from operational duties
- Zynga completes large-scale management restructuring
- IGT hires Will Daugherty as DoubleDown general manager
- Sky Racing World appoints former Sportech Racing MD as CEO
- SIS poaches Betfair’s Coulson as business data chief
- Zynga names David Lee to replace outgoing CFO Vranesh
- GigaMedia appoints Dane Wu to lead social casino push
- GameAccount Network appoints Aristocrat veteran to board
- Cullen leaves RocketPlay to head up digital arm of California tribe
- Philip Yea to replace Simon Duffy as bwin.party chairman
Technical Content Manager - Gibraltar
Position: Technical Content Manager
Salary: Competitive salary & bonus scheme offered
- Java Team Lead - Gibraltar
- VIP Ops Manager - Gibraltar
- Danish Support Agent - Malta
- Casino Manager - London
- UK & English speaking countries Key Account Manager - London
- Country Manager - Finland
- Business Analyst - Malta
- Social Media Channel Manager – Remote/North England
- Marketing Network Analyst - London
- Junior Business Analyst - London