A Norwegian player has won a record €2.4m jackpot playing Net Entertainment’s Mega Fortune Touch mobile game,...
Betfair has continued its drive to converge its sportsbook and exchange offerings, describing the...
Singapore Pools, the only legal lottery and betting operator in Singapore, is seeking Expressions...
Nevada-licensed online gaming operator Ultimate Gaming has entered into a joint marketing...
North American lottery supplier Pollard Banknote said that its traditional paper-based instant...
Swedish online gaming operator Unibet has finalised an agreement to become the official betting...
William Hill chief technology officer Finbarr Joy gives us a tour of the company’s new technology...
The quiet man of Cashcade’s founding team discusses his strategy for disproving the notion of...
Profit was up 65 per cent for Net Entertainment in Q4 2013 compared to the previous year and this...
The Hot 50 is all about buzz and in 2013 the buzz was about the reopening of the US market on a...
With Sheldon Adelson’s Coalition to Stop Internet Gambling ramping up its efforts to fight the...
It was a good year for online gaming investors in 2013, with the companies making up the Gaming...
Singapore Pools to make online move under new betting platform
Singapore Pools, the only legal lottery and betting operator in Singapore, is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from interested parties for the development and installation of a new sports betting system which would allow customers to place bets online.
- Ultimate Gaming signs marketing deal with Nevada casino operator
- Nordic Leisure launches Optibet brand in Estonia
- Boyd prepares to bolster NJ gaming offering with iOS launch
- Sportech to retain US focus alongside renewed Pools investment
- GTECH selected as OPAP sports betting software provider
- Paddy Power to reduce affiliate marketing spend to offset UK tax
- Paddy continues international expansion with B2B deal in Slovakia
- Optimal re-launches NETELLER payment processing in US
- Survey shows rise in problem gambling under State Treaty
- Will Hill looks to mitigate UK PoC tax hit with cost-cutting drive
Fortuna Entertainment to continue online and mobile focus in 2014
Central European land-based and online betting operator Fortuna Entertainment has reported a 5 per cent increase in total gross win to €116.5m for 2013, with the company’s growing online and mobile channel now accounting for nearly half of the total.
- 32Red widens net profit as record revenue offsets higher costs
- Betfair shares hit 52-week high following improved Q3 earnings
- UPDATED: Sagi's Brickington to sell 10 per cent stake in Playtech
- Spanish iGaming market shows signs of recovery with Q4 growth
- Sportech earnings still reliant on Football Pools despite US growth
- Perform initiates plan to reduce costs as 2013 profit slumps
- Paddy Power pays out €66m in dividends after strong 2013
- bet-at-home.com earnings soar following drop in marketing costs
- Israel Sports Betting Board reports record 2013 revenue
- Restructuring costs and falling sales weigh on Codere
Norwegian wins record mobile jackpot on Net Ent's Mega Fortune
A Norwegian player has won a record €2.4m jackpot playing Net Entertainment’s Mega Fortune Touch mobile game, the largest-ever Scandinavian pooled mobile jackpot payout.
- New Betfair product targets exchange & fixed-odds convergence
- Unibet seals Ultimate Fighting Championship betting partnership
- Ladbrokes expands games portfolio with Williams Interactive deal
- Playtech rolls out live casino across Ladbrokes mobile channel
- ASA pulls Paddy Power Pistorius advert following public outcry
- William Hill launches official Android sportsbook app
- Ladbrokes Australia launches instant withdrawal service
- Williams Interactive partners Gamesys to supply slot content in NJ
- BetSoftGaming to provide games portfolio to BetConstruct
- Traffic Generation launches tournament management solution
Dutch government submits draft gambling legislation to EC
The Dutch government has submitted its gambling bill to the European Commission for approval after making a number of changes to the draft legislation.
- Lords reject amendment to block illegal gaming transactions in UK
- Inspired & SG call for player protection measures across UK
- Australian commission steps in over AWC negotiations with NRL
- 'Fixing' fears prompt Svenska Spel to cancel music contest bets
- Realistic Games awarded Gibraltar gaming licence
- Labour calls for advertising amendment to UK gambling bill
- Norway delays gambling liberalisation plans
- Belgian investigation a "total surprise", says Betclic Everest
- Sheriff Gaming declared bankrupt, loses Alderney licence
- Another Connecticut man jailed for role in illegal betting business
Bash/GSN deal shows enthusiasm for social remains undiminished
With GSN Games’ acquisition of Bash Gaming marking the second major social casino purchase of the year, and gaming solutions giant Playtech launching into the sector, reports of social casino’s demise seem to have been greatly exaggerated.
- Opinion: Road to World Cup - Market pre-tournament betting
- Hot 50 past: where are they now?
- New Jersey: Bridgegate, Borgata and the big squeeze
- Amaya, 888, bwin and Betfair battle it out in NJ
- Can PokerStars keep its US dream alive after NJ snub?
- So who will get a licence in New Jersey?
- Can GTECH finally challenge Playtech?
- Playtech walks away from the US while others sit & wait & hope
- Scare tactics could force legislation but don’t hold your breath
- New Jersey ablaze with partnership intrigue
NLOP Casino launches Income Access affiliate programme
NLOP Casino, a free-to-play social casino operated by NYX Gaming Group, has launched a social affiliate programme powered by affiliate marketing specialist Income Access.
- Paddy Power prepares sportsbook relaunch on Facebook
- Zynga prepares to roll out new mobile-first poker product
- Bonza Gaming releases slots offering for iOS platform
- Big Fish Casino launches real-time social craps game
- Traffic Generation signs Win2Day.at and VideoPoker.com deals
- IGT adds Transformers-branded slot to DoubleDown Casino
- Survey reveals high level of social casino player engagement
- Win launches Stardust Casino app for iOS devices
- Playtech soft-launches social slots app Wild Spin Casino
- bwin.party launches Sportster social betting app with Nordeus
Pollard optimistic over online opportunities as 2013 revenue grows
North American lottery supplier Pollard Banknote said that its traditional paper-based instant tickets business will continue to drive the future success of the company, although it remains “well-positioned” to capitalise on the recent development of lotteries selling products on the internet.
- SG adds interactive platform to North Dakota lottery renewal
- Camelot & An Post consortium secure Irish National Lottery licence
- Croatia Lottery extends INTRALOT deal for interactive games
- Colorado moves forward with plans to prohibit online lottery sales
- Michigan Lottery launches interactive app from Pollard
- Intralot to continue supplying lottery services in New Mexico
- Amaya’s Diamond Game secures Maryland Lottery deal
- Six defendants charged in US over lottery telemarketing scam
- GTECH to supply additional VLTs to Oregon Lottery
- Scientific Games to deploy central management system
Betsson completes acquisition of Dutch-facing online casino brands
Swedish online gaming operator Betsson has completed the acquisitions of the Dutch-facing online casino brands Oranjecasino.com and Krooncasino.com.
- Caesars continues to restructure debt with $2.2bn asset sale
- GSN Games acquires Bingo Bash developer Bash Gaming
- Dual acquisitions strengthen Playtech portfolio
- WMS sells UK-facing JackpotParty.com to SkillOnNet
- Activist investor SpringOwl acquires 6.1% stake in bwin.party
- GTECH makes £18m bid for mobile operator Probability
- Amaya completes acquisition of lottery supplier Diamond Game
- Caesars set to acquire House of Fun social casino
- Amaya completes sale of consumer-facing business WagerLogic
- Betsson acquires Dutch iGaming operators Oranje and Kroon
Hogg to step down following reduction in Sportech’s UK activity
Sportech has confirmed that Ian Hogg, chief operating officer of its consumer-facing business, has decided to leave the company as a result of the reduction of activity in the UK following the sale of the loss-making Vernons online gaming business last year.
- ISIS Labs strengthens team with former Full Tilt marketing chief
- Paysafecard CEO and co-founder Mueller steps down
- Former Manchester United FC chair joins William Hill board
- France's ARJEL appoints Charles Coppolani as new president
- SIS appoints new head of product to drive online expansion
- Nektan appoints new product director and CTO
- Betfair appoints BSkyB software engineering chief as CTO
- Affinity Gaming begins search to replace David Ross as CEO
- Aristocrat Americas chief Bali departs in management reshuffle
- IGT hires Zynga veteran Veevaert as DoubleDown games chief
Senior Pricing Analyst - London
Position: Senior Pricing Analyst
- VIP Host, German - Gibraltar
- Digital Media Manager - Malta
- Front End Developer - Malta
- Partnerships Manager - London
- Customer Service Agent - Gibraltar
- CRM/ VIP Dept Team Leader - Malta
- Director of Engineering - USA
- Midweight Web Designer / Developer - Chester, UK
- Danish Customer Service Agent - Malta
- Web Editor - Gibraltar