Playtech has moved to expand its omni-channel presence with the launch of a new sports betting...
Stockholm-listed online gaming operator Betsson has reported a 39 per cent increase in operating...
A Pennsylvania representative has attempted to check the momentum towards iGaming legalisation by...
Austrian gaming company NOVOMATIC has promoted Lawrence Levy, general manager of its Peruvian...
The return of Mark Pincus to the role of Zynga chief executive has prompted further changes in...
New Jersey’s Resorts Casino Hotel has followed up the launch of its iGaming offering last week...
USA Today’s entry into the social casino market has opened the eyes of media companies that have...
Leander Games grabbed the One to Watch Award at this year’s Gaming Intelligence Awards but they are...
Playtech chief executive Mor Weizer and OpenBet CEO Jeremy Thompson-Hill explain why they do...
There has been huge noise from Bitcoin evangelists about its supposed importance to the future of...
In part two of Gaming Intelligence’s profile of OpenBet, chief executive Jeremy Thompson-Hill...
OpenBet works with some of the biggest operators in the industry but for years has felt like the quiet...
Playtech launches Apple Watch sports betting app for Coral
Playtech has moved to expand its omni-channel presence with the launch of a new sports betting app for Brtish bookmaker Coral, designed for the Apple Watch which goes on sale today.
- NOVOMATIC promotes Crown Gaming Peru GM to lead LatAm expansion
- Ladbrokes CEO targets recreational players to spark turnaround
- Deutsche Telekom launches Tipp3.de sports betting site
- Sportech renegotiates contract with Connecticut’s Shoreline Star
- Redundancies loom as Ladbrokes Ireland enters examinership
- Playtech plots omni-channel push with recruitment and acquisition drive
- Greentube eyes Spanish opportunities with licence application
- Feature: Leander looks to make relationships matter
- NFL selects Sportradar as exclusive digital data distributor
- Sportech Racing signs up Spanish racetrack operator
Betsson posts highest ever quarterly revenue in Q1 2015
Stockholm-listed online gaming operator Betsson has reported a 39 per cent increase in operating income for the first quarter of 2015, having achieved its higher ever quarterly revenue figure of SEK847.4m, an increase of 24 per cent year-on-year.
- Responsible gambling measures negatively impact Svenska Spel in Q1
- Lottoland completes Gibraltar’s first €100m ILS transaction
- Higher UK taxes and poor sports results hit William Hill in Q1
- March sees Delaware iGaming revenue drop 29%
- Ladbrokes sees earnings fall in Q1 on new UK tax and machines duty
- Gaming Realms sees loss widen despite strong revenue growth
- Punter-friendly race results hit PMU first quarter revenue
- NYX reports rise in revenue but acquisition costs drive up loss
- GameAccount shares tumble after posting £2.6m loss for 2014
- DJI shares dip as 2014 results fall below expectations
Atlantic City's Resorts Casino launches iOS casino app
New Jersey’s Resorts Casino Hotel has followed up the launch of its iGaming offering last week with the roll-out of a mobile casino app for iOS devices.
- World Match to launch Italian gaming machine titles online
- bet-at-home launches Betradar’s virtual football product
- Net Ent launches slot based on Universal Monsters’ Dracula
- SafeCharge launches PokerStars-branded prepaid MasterCard
- Odobo launches exclusive Trimark Gaming bingo product
- Betclic named official partner of French basketball league
- BetSoft to supply games to Denmark’s Spillehallen
- Quickspin signs latest supply deal with Videoslots.com
- Scientific Games enters Danish iGaming market with Danske Spil
- PokerStars expands casino offering with new game content
Pennsylvania representative attempts to enforce iGaming ban
A Pennsylvania representative has attempted to check the momentum towards iGaming legalisation by introducing a bill that would block any attempts by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board to regulate online gaming.
- Victoria government sets timeline for pre-commitment launch
- Dutch Justice Secretary defends iGaming regime following Unibet ruling
- bwin.party awarded casino enterprise licence in New Jersey
- German court dismisses historic sports betting damages claim
- Sportech Racing awarded New Jersey licence
- Hesse judge slams German sports betting licensing process
- French study reveals widespread underage gambling
- German Sports Advisory Board resigns over failed licensing process
- 666Bet clarifies position on delays in customer refunds
- New Zealand forms working group to combat offshore betting
The Amaya deals whirlwind continues, but is it a whirlwind or a smokescreen?
So NYX finally bought the assets formerly known as Chartwell and Cryptologic from Amaya for CAD$150m.
- It’s RAWA or the collapse of Wall Street, claims expert
- Insight: The Italian iGaming market reaches a turning point
- Playtech set to splurge?
- NY predictions: Playtech to buy bwin.party and other fanciful stuff
- What is Amaya doing to PokerStars & PokerStars doing to Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
Feature: How to make it in the media
USA Today’s entry into the social casino market has opened the eyes of media companies that have been reluctant to engage with the sector despite its huge audiences. We look at how operators and media companies alike can benefit from entering the free-to-play market
- Genesis Gaming launches social casino content portfolio
- Tropicana partners Ruby Seven for social casino launch
- Sky Bet expands social offering with new slot titles
- US player files suit to shut down IGT's DoubleDown Casino
- High 5 Games launches tournaments on social casino app
- DraftKings extends partnership with Major League Baseball
- Plumbee launches revamped slots app for Android devices
- California casino signs social gaming deal with Scientific Games
- PLAYSTUDIOS partners Shaquille O’Neal to launch new slots
- Akamon launches Pearl Reef slot game on VIVA! Bingo & Slots
Scientific Games consortium pulls out of Turkish Lottery tender
Net Sans-Hitay, the consortium that won the tender to operate Turkey’s national lottery Milli Piyango, has pulled out of the deal, with the second-placed bidder ERG-Ahlatçı set to be granted the ten-year contract.
- XcelMobility signs payments partnership with China Mobile
- De Lotto contributes €59m to social causes in the Netherlands
- China LotSynergy wins Guangdong lottery terminal supply deal
- Iowa Lottery discusses security as fraud trial looms
- IGT wins new contract to power Minnesota State Lottery
- Lotto24 fined for misleading advertising in Denmark
- Australia’s Victoria begins lottery licence consultation process
- Latin American & Asia growth boosts 2014 lottery sales
- China LotSynergy wins Henan lottery services agreement
- Suppliers hopeful of reform as online lottery sales banned in China
Property developer Straub completes Revel Casino purchase
Florida-based property developer Glenn Straub has finally completed his protracted purchase of Atlantic City’s Revel Casino Hotel as part of a planned $500m investment in the city.
- Amaya confirms CAD$150m sale of B2B casino assets to NYX
- Gaming Realms sells Bingo Godz and Castle Jackpot brands
- Intertain completes acquisition of Gamesys B2C brands
- GTECH completes acquisition of International Game Technology
- Playtech enters forex trading market with TradeFX acquisition
- GSN Games acquires Fresh Deck Poker operator Idle Gaming
- Amaya agrees CAD$476m sale of Cadillac Jack to AGS
- Optimal Payments agrees €1.1bn deal to acquire Skrill
- Strategic investor acquires Sporting Index Group
- Intertain set to close acquisition of Gamesys assets in April
Zynga COO Downie steps down as Louis Lavigne joins company board
The return of Mark Pincus to the role of Zynga chief executive has prompted further changes in the company’s executive team, with chief operation officer Clive Downie leaving the business and former Genentech CFO Louis Lavigne joining the board.
- Paddy Power appoints Gav Thompson as new chief marketing officer
- EveryMatrix appoints Doina Stefanescu as new COO
- EveryMatrix bolsters commercial team with Nordic sales chief
- PokerStars appoints Zynga’s Lloyd Melnick as new social chief
- Rational Group appoints new marketing and operations chiefs
- Hong Kong Jockey Club appoints new legal and compliance chief
- Pincus returns to CEO role as Mattrick departs Zynga
- SPER appoints Maria Lindström as new secretary general
- Rachel Lampard joins UK’s Responsible Gambling Strategy Board
- Interblock appoints new marketing and North America chiefs
Sports Campaign Manager - London
Position: Sports Campaign Manager
- Senior Python Technical Lead / Developer - London
- Polish speaking (customer Service) Team Leader - London
- Sports Trader: Horse Racing - Malta
- Senior Data Analyst – Malta
- CRM Manager - London
- VIP Marketing Manager - London
- UX Designer - Gibraltar
- Customer Services Executive Speaking Swedish - Gibraltar
- QA Test Lead - Gibraltar
- Customer Services Executive Speaking Danish - Gibraltar