Last year, Playtech parked the (London) bus at the ICE show in Excel Centre. At Earl’s Court, its stand...
Online gaming software and platform provider Leander Games has expanded its client roster with Betsson...
US gaming and lottery supplier Scientific Games Corporation is relocating its global corporate...
The German Sports Betting Association (DSWV) has recommended that operators cease offering odds...
Online gaming software supplier Microgaming has introduced a new technology which allows...
Gibraltar-licensed supplier Realistic Games has announced the launch of its online slot portfolio on...
Gustaf Hoffstedt explains why he can do more to aid the development of a well regulated Swedish...
Online gaming stockholders enjoyed another strong performance in 2014, with the companies making...
An established name in the video games sector for his work on classic titles including Doom,...
Jeff Connors left one of the giants of the US gaming industry to join the small but growing...
Gibraltar-licensed secondary lottery provider Lottoland has been in operation for less than three...
Few expected Jim Ryan to slink off into retirement when he left bwin.party in 2012, so it is no...
Side bets and live betting not linked to match-fixing, says report
New research released last week has found no correlation between live betting or side betting and possible instances of betting-related match fixing in football that would justify a prohibition of these types of betting.
- Carnival Cruise launches mobile gaming with Scientific Games
- Bookmakers continue commitment to promote responsible gambling
- MGM plans Q4 real-money launch on interactive gaming tables
- Paf teams up with Sunborn to open new casino in Gibraltar
- Amaya blames software bug for Full Tilt NJ licence message
- Squash governing body in PERFORM streaming rights deal
- Estonian football renews partnership with Sportradar
- Sportech rolls out new betting platform for Chile racetracks
- William Hill to unify Australian businesses under single brand
- Sportradar to launch integrity programme for Italy’s Serie B
32Red reports fifth consecutive year of double digit revenue growth
Shares in online gaming operator 32Red rose by more than 13 per cent in London this morning after the company posted record revenue for 2014 and a fifth consecutive year of double digit growth.
- Delaware iGaming market contracts again in December
- GigaMedia falls foul of NASDAQ listing requirements
- Strong growth for China’s lottery market in 2014
- SafeCharge earnings to double in 2014 following strong trading
- William Hill shares dip despite record 2014 operating profit
- Lotto24 post strong 2014 revenue growth but widens net loss
- Strong H1 for IG Group but profit to be hit by Swiss franc fallout
- Record profit for Norsk Tipping as economic report released
- XLMedia shares climb 13% on strong 2014 revenue growth
- FDJ posts strong online growth as World Cup boosts betting
Leander Games signs up Betsson as latest high-profile partner
Online gaming software and platform provider Leander Games has expanded its client roster with Betsson becoming the latest operator to sign up to launch its casino content.
- Microgaming unveils new customisable poker software for operators
- Realistic Games content goes live on Gaming Realms’ Spin Genie
- BCLC integrates OpenBet Promote to drive players to PlayNow
- Metric Gaming expands into Central Europe with Hattrick deal
- Peppermill selects Scientific Games' Bally to replace slot content
- Tabcorp and Phumelela JV to host Dubai racing betting pools
- Casumo expands online casino content with Play’n GO deal
- Yggdrasil unveils new framework for multi-channel game launch
- iSoftBet adds Betradar's virtual sports to betting platform
- CAMS partners GBGroup to tighten ID verification controls
Germany's DSWV calls an end to amateur football betting
The German Sports Betting Association (DSWV) has recommended that operators cease offering odds on amateur football in the country.
- Dutch court dismisses link between binary options and gambling
- Rangers FC goalkeeper charged for football betting breaches
- PokerStars' California coalition welcomes Jones-Sawyer poker bill
- Congressmen renew attempts to legalise betting in New Jersey
- FC Nantes joins match-fixing fight in France
- Dutch regulator KSA signs cooperation deal with Alderney
- Second online poker bill introduced in California
- LVS awarded $2m in Chinese trademark dispute
- ECJ rules against Stanleybet in long-running Italian licence fight
- Hockey federation partners IOC in fight against match-fixing
Playtech set to splurge?
Last year, Playtech parked the (London) bus at the ICE show in Excel Centre. At Earl’s Court, its stand was so big that executives dubbed it Abramovich's yacht. It normally combines these outlandish displays with a big deal announcement. So what surprises does Playtech have in store this year?
- New year predictions: Playtech to buy bwin.party and other fanciful stuff
- What is Amaya doing to PokerStars & PokerStars doing to Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
PlaySpace targets expansion after latest funding round
Spanish social games developer PlaySpace has revealed plans to expand into new markets including the US and Latin America, after raising $2.1m in a second round funding.
- Sky Bet partners OpenWager to launch first social casino app
- IGT launches Wheel of Fortune Extra Spin on DoubleDown
- KamaGames named social casino partner of Manchester United
- Mondogoal signs fantasy football deal with Chelsea FC
- Diwip releases Best Casino slots app for Apple devices
- Brasingo releases Android app and new content
- Fantasy football operator Mondogoal seals Barcelona partnership
- bwin.party social betting app to cease operating later this month
- Cashplay launches app to better promote partner games
- OpenWager partners Win2day for Spintopia social casino launch
Lotto24 secures extension to German advertising permit
German online lottery broker Lotto24 has been granted a two-year extension to its advertising permit, allowing it to continue promoting its products across multiple channels in Germany.
- Iowa man arrested in $10.8m lottery fraud case
- Norsk Tipping warns of risks in expanded lottery market
- Netcom launches first VLT games for China Sports Lottery market
- China Vanguard agrees lottery supply deal in Shaanxi Province
- Global lottery sales rise as Latin America & Asia lead the way
- GTECH secures new multi-year deal with Mexican lottery
- Brandenburg Lottery withdraws ODDSET sports betting product
- China LotSynergy wins Lottery supply deal in Shanxi Province
- All 23 participating US lotteries suspend sale of multi-state game
- DCMS issues call for evidence on lotteries and gambling
Inspired acquires UK social games studio W R Interactive
Inspired Gaming Group has completed the acquisition of UK social games developer We R Interactive, the company behind social games I AM PLAYR and We R Football.
- iGaming event organiser Clarion acquired by Providence Equity
- LiveSport acquires majority share in data provider Enetpulse
- Åland’s Paf makes Italy move with Winga purchase
- AGTech completes HK$489.5m Score Value acquisition
- Elray Gaming increases stake in Playtech-powered online casino
- Judge approves sale of Revel Casino to developer Straub
- Unibet takes full control over Bingo.com real-money operations
- SafeCharge acquires 3V Transaction to launch issuing division
- Caesars Entertainment and Acquisition units to merge
- Gala Coral steps up disposal of Gala Retail properties
Scientific Games moves corporate HQ from New York to Las Vegas
US gaming and lottery supplier Scientific Games Corporation is relocating its global corporate headquarters from New York to Las Vegas, while also establishing the company’s primary US gaming manufacturing operation at its existing facilities in Nevada.
- Camelot Global hires OpenBet’s Nikos Kryvossidis as CTO
- Sky Bet to grow business with new recruitment drive
- Boyd Gaming appoints two new board members
- JOINGO to expand gaming features on casino mobile apps
- Interblock hires Bally’s John Connelly as new CEO
- Amaya appoints new board advisor & VP of strategic ventures
- Canada’s Woodbine Entertainment loses longstanding CEO
- Inspired reshuffles management team to lead expansion
- Secure Trading hires new executives to lead iGaming growth
- Churchill Downs names Mike Ziegler executive director of racing
Live Casino Product Manager - Gibraltar
Position: Live Casino Product Manager