A second interactive gaming bill has been introduced in Pennsylvania which broadly mirrors the...
UK-listed gaming operator Betfair has reported its fourth consecutive quarter of double-digit...
Live dealer casino specialist Evolution Gaming is exploring the possibility of an initial public...
32Red said Thursday that it is well positioned to exploit opportunities in the UK market...
US gaming supplier American Gaming Systems (AGS) has appointed Bally Technologies’ Kimo Akiona as...
Live dealer software supplier Evolution Gaming has launched a new branded live casino area for...
The Bailiwick of Jersey has finally begun issuing online gaming licences, but with the spread of...
Intertain chief executive John FitzGerald believes he has bought the best online gaming asset on the...
ICE is the gaming industry’s biggest beauty parade but how much business actually gets done...
The first effects of the UK’s move to a point of consumption regime are dribbling in with...
Gaming Intelligence has announced the winners of the first Gaming Intelligence Awards (GIAs),...
Amaya has more entries than any other company in the Hot 50 this year. An industry elite has...
Evolution Gaming exploring potential Stockholm IPO
Live dealer casino specialist Evolution Gaming is exploring the possibility of an initial public offering (IPO) on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm stock exchange.
- Ezugi partners Iforium for live casino distribution
- Webis to shut down fixed-odds sportsbook this week
- Relax Gaming expands Unibet deal to launch bingo network
- GTECH unveils corporate restructure and rebrand to IGT
- NJ regulator approves Resorts iGaming platform for launch
- Weizer focused on omni-channel strategy to continue growth
- Nektan to develop Come Dine With Me social bingo game
- Deutsche Telekom readies German sports betting launch
- Vivo powers new platform for Argentina’s Casinos del Rio
- Threat of shop closures & FOBT research weigh on Ladbrokes
Betfair shares soar as PoC tax fails to dent Q3 earnings
UK-listed gaming operator Betfair has reported its fourth consecutive quarter of double-digit revenue growth for the third quarter ended January 31st, with 80 per cent of its UK sportsbook customers now using the company’s industry-leading mobile channel.
- 32Red eyes UK expansion with increased marketing investment
- Impairment charges push Sportech into the red in 2014
- Caesars Interactive revenue soars to $587m in 2014
- Paddy Power boosts dividend as revenue nears €900m
- Contagious Gaming loss widens despite Q3 revenue rise
- Online and multichannel offerings drive Gala Coral Q1 growth
- Codere losses continue as full year revenue falls 9%
- bet-at-home.com revenue surges past €100m mark in 2014
- Online drives William Hill to record 2014 operating profit
- Ainsworth to launch iGaming platform for UK customers in H2
PokerStars goes live with Evolution-powered dedicated live casino
Live dealer software supplier Evolution Gaming has launched a new branded live casino area for PokerStars, the largest dedicated environment ever created by Evolution for a new licensee.
- Playtech and Scientific Games launch Rainbow Riches Bingo
- Net Entertainment casino games go live on Full Tilt
- BGO launches Income Access-powered affiliate programme
- 666BET signs up for Metric Gaming’s betting products
- Zynga pulls plug on UK-facing real-money gaming products
- Vermantia seals Leander Games distribution deal
- Casino Classic rapped by ASA over misleading email promotion
- Vermantia integrates content with Game Server Integrations
- NJ player wins record online jackpot at BetfairCasino.com
- Net Entertainment releases latest slot Steam Tower
New poker-only iGaming bill introduced in Pennsylvania
A second interactive gaming bill has been introduced in Pennsylvania which broadly mirrors the bill (HB649) introduced last week, but includes restrictions on both games and operators.
- Norway sets up dedicated unit to tackle match-fixing
- West African country bans "unethical and exploitative" gambling
- FIFA hits football match-fixer with worldwide ban
- South Australia targets gambling toys in child protection drive
- Scottish Labour leader joins calls for reduction in FOBT stakes
- Portuguese iGaming bill goes to President for final approval
- Pennsylvania Representative introduces new iGaming legislation
- DLTB calls on government to block Deutsche Telekom launch
- Has Jersey's move into iGaming regulation come too late?
- Spanish Senate considers responsible gaming initiatives
Playtech set to splurge?
Last year, Playtech parked the (London) bus at the ICE show in Excel Centre. At Earl’s Court, its stand was so big that executives dubbed it Abramovich's yacht. It normally combines these outlandish displays with a big deal announcement. So what surprises does Playtech have in store this year?
- NY predictions: Playtech to buy bwin.party and other fanciful stuff
- What is Amaya doing to PokerStars & PokerStars doing to Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
Plumbee adds Quickspin’s Sevens High to Mirrorball Slots
London-based social games studio Plumbee has released Sevens High on its flagship Mirrorball Slots product, the latest title from content partner Quickspin to go live in the app.
- IGT's DoubleDown launches new slot for St Patrick’s Day
- DraftKings becomes official fantasy sports partner of UFC
- Monmouth Park nears launch of new fantasy sports game
- Plumbee to shutter bingo product to focus on core slots offering
- KamaGames launches first Man United-branded social game
- Social casino mechanics scrapped from game after challenge
- Plumbee launches Rapunzel’s Tower on revamped iOS app
- Retention specialist Optimove wins trio of new partnerships
- DraftKings agrees Sacramento Kings & LA Clippers deals
- New Lightning Box slot launches on Plaor’s Mega Fame Casino
Scientific Games wins iLottery supply deal with Canada’s ALC
Canada’s Atlantic Lottery Corporation (ALC) has expanded its long-term partnership with Scientific Games, signing a new five-year deal to take delivery of its online and land-based lottery solutions.
- 500.com launches share buyback as further suspensions loom
- 500.com hit by suspension of Chinese online lottery sales
- China Vanguard seals self-service lottery deal in Sichuan
- Bosnia and Herzegovina state lottery extends NOVOMATIC deal
- Contagious launches online gaming content for Georgia Lottery
- Solid Q4 for North American lotteries despite decline in Canada
- Dutch Supreme Court rejects National Lottery appeal
- GTECH launches full suite of iLottery games for Georgia Lottery
- NSW to protect newsagents with landmark lottery deal
- Cherry to cease investment in Swedish sports lottery Klubblo
MGT-Tera Group merger to create first listed Bitcoin exchange
Online gaming and fantasy sports operator MGT Capital Investments has signed a letter of intent to merge with Tera Group, owner of the TeraExchange swap execution facility, in what will create the first publicly-traded Bitcoin derivatives exchange in the US.
- Straub back in with cut-price deal to acquire Atlantic City's Revel
- Revel Casino back up for auction after judge scraps Straub deal
- Betfair’s TVG acquires HRTV horse racing television network
- Gauselmann acquires AWP operator Sceptre Leisure
- 24/7 Gaming cancels acquisition talks with binary options provider
- Oslo-listed Nio agrees deal to acquire Guts.com owner
- Playtech targets casual gaming sector with YoYo Games
- 888 and William Hill terminate acquisition talks
- PCG Entertainment to acquire Asian gaming software provider
- Gala Coral continues talks to dispose of Gala Retail properties
American Gaming Systems appoints new chief financial officer
US gaming supplier American Gaming Systems (AGS) has appointed Bally Technologies’ Kimo Akiona as the company’s new chief financial officer.
- Net Entertainment nominates former NASDAQ SVP to board
- Scopely hires Zynga director as legal and business affairs chief
- GTECH appoints Ralph Lauren exec to head up investor relations
- bwin.party adds two new non-executive directors to board
- GTECH brings back Chambrello to head up US lottery business
- Ladbrokes’ O’Kane re-elected as chairman of ESSA
- PokerStars appoints Shaz Mirza as director of mobile
- Jaymin Patel to leave GTECH after more than 20 years service
- Per Norman named new chief executive of Mr Green & Co
- Caesars’ Gary Loveman to step down as CEO in July
Data Miner - Gibraltar
Position: Data Miner
- Data Analyst - Gibraltar
- Sales Agent: Swedish Speaking - London
- Business Analyst - Gibraltar
- CRM Manager - Gibraltar
- Head of Football - Malta
- Web Analytics Manager - Gibraltar
- Cross-Sell Manager - Gibraltar/London/Dublin
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Representative - London
- Swedish speaking VIP Executive - Gibraltar
- Payment & Admin Officer - Malta