US gaming supplier Bally Technologies has announced that it has connected its Cash Connection...
Sportech has bolstered its US-based online gaming team with the appointment of ISIS Labs’ Anthony...
Latvian regulator the Lotteries and Gambling Supervision Inspection (IAUI) has updated its...
The government of Nova Scotia is set to abandon its My-Play responsible gambling system for video...
London-listed betting and gaming operator Sportech has reported a 3 per cent drop in revenue to...
The second of three alleged co-owners of online sports betting website pinnaclesports.com has seen the...
PokerStars’ hopes of an immediate return to the US are still only rated as 50-50 by an industry...
James Henderson discusses the key issues he faces after taking over from Ralph Topping as chief...
Amaya has come from nowhere to world’s biggest in three short years. Gaming Intelligence examines the...
Amaya’s $4.9bn acquisition of PokerStars parent Rational Group brings an end to the Scheinberg’s...
The first half of 2014 represented a mixed bag for publicly-listed companies involved in online gaming,...
The UK bookmaking industry is at something of a crossroads. It has been hit by a forceful...
Nova Scotia drops mandatory VLT player cards due to lack of uptake
The government of Nova Scotia is set to abandon its My-Play responsible gambling system for video lottery terminals (VLTs) after failing to deliver any reduction in problem gambling.
- bwin.party to shut down Getminted.com
- Racing Victoria to trial incentive programme for high rollers
- Betradar launches new trading service for operators
- Sportradar signs integrity partnership with Indonesian FA
- NJ Governor Christie calls summit on Atlantic City’s future
- Bally to power mobile app for Connecticut’s Foxwoods Resort
- Intertain hires Peter Marcus as CMO; hints at further acquisitions
- mybet continues restructuring with sale of Spanish assets
- Ladbrokes shifts focus from operational delivery to growth
- Sportradar signs monitoring agreement with Thai football league
Sportech shares dip following first half revenue decline
London-listed betting and gaming operator Sportech has reported a 3 per cent drop in revenue to £52.6m for the first half of 2014, following year-on-year declines across all of its businesses.
- Tatts continues focus on repositioning wagering business for growth
- China LotSynergy continues focus on new media opportunities
- Hoosier Lottery pleased with performance despite missed targets
- Solid first half for Veikkaus as digital growth offsets retail decline
- Strong revenue and profit growth for Mr Green in first half
- Amaya to triple revenue in 2014 following Rational Group deal
- NJ iGaming market returns to growth despite Borgata decline
- Rank doubles digital investment as mobile growth continues
- Intralot posts strong sales growth in first half year
- Growth in betting helps to offset poker & casino decline at mybet
Bally Technologies launches first interstate progressive slots
US gaming supplier Bally Technologies has announced that it has connected its Cash Connection wide-area progressive slots across the US states of Nevada and New Jersey for the first time.
- William Hill signs third Premier League betting partnership
- Full Tilt to add Quickspin content to casino offering
- Aston Villa seals betting partnership with William Hill
- Betdigital to supply HTML5 games on Odobo platform
- SIS and Inspired launch Bingo on Virtual Betting Channel
- IGT expands game distribution with LT Game partnership
- Everton FC signs up Coral as European betting partner
- NYX adds Spin Games titles to OGS platform
- CG Technology launches revamped mobile sportsbook app
- PKR readies “biggest” update to desktop software in 8 years
PokerStars, Ladbrokes and BetVictor among Latvian blacklist additions
Latvian regulator the Lotteries and Gambling Supervision Inspection (IAUI) has updated its blacklist of unlicensed online gaming operators with the addition of a further twenty domains, including high profile operators PokerStars, Ladbrokes, PKR and BetVictor.
- Second Pinnacle Sports owner escapes gambling charges in US
- NJ Assemblyman Caputo rails against PokerStars
- Swiss casinos call for major changes to draft gambling bill
- GBGA files legal challenge against impending UK gaming legislation
- NSW Committee recommends clampdown on gaming machines
- ICSS and Portugal pioneer new standards on betting integrity
- Swiss regulators support iGaming licensing for concessionaires
- NZ Labour Party pledges crackdown on unlicensed operators
- Betit brands among latest additions to Bulgarian iGaming blacklist
- Australian watchdog files legal challenge against bet365
Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
“The large sportsbook operators have been asleep at the wheel,” was one of the more memorable quotes I heard last week while reviewing the first interviews with new William Hill chief executive James Henderson and Ladbrokes’ latest attempt to draw good cheer from poor to middling financial results.
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
- ISGA’s first report fails to address gambling question
- Top 10 ways to determine attribution and what paths convert best
- If there is such a thing as welcome regulation, this should be it
Win adds first Thunder Valley-inspired games to Slots Craze
Win Interactive has released the first in a series of games for its Slots Craze app which have been inspired by the Thunder Valley Casino Resort, a venue owned by California’s United Auburn Indian Community.
- South Africa’s MTN eyes social gaming launch with ISIS Labs
- TraffGen expands into US following Action Gaming investment
- Bingo.com launches Trophy Bingo for Android
- Australia’s Royal Wins launches new social casino offering
- RealNetworks reappoints founder as new permanent CEO
- Gigamedia prepares launch of new social casino platforms in H2
- Williams expands social portfolio with Gold Fish Casino Slots
- Zynga adds Sharknado slot game to Hit it Rich!
- Parx Casino launches Williams Interactive-powered social casino
- RealNetworks launches new Slingo-branded social casino app
China Vanguard seals lottery supply deal in Chongqing
Chinese lottery technology supplier China Vanguard Group (CVG) has entered into an agreement with the Chonqing Welfare Lottery Administration Centre and Chonqing E-Card to establish a lottery sales business in the southwestern Chinese province.
- Advertising permit delays German Sports Lottery launch
- China LotSynergy and Bestinfo win Shanghai Welfare Lottery deal
- Illinois Lottery set to scrap Northstar deal
- CVG secures deal to expand lottery services to Smart TVs
- SG signs instant games deals in Taiwan and Minnesota
- World Cup boosts 500.com’s China sports lottery sales
- Pollard Banknote targets iLottery to drive growth
- 500.com signs new China Mobile deal for online lottery products
- China Vanguard scoops Shadong sports lottery terminals deal
- Pollard wins lottery supply deals in Virginia and Québec
Gaming Realms acquires Bingoport owner Blueburra for £10.5m
London-listed online gaming operator Gaming Realms has entered into a deal to acquire specialist iGaming marketing company Blueburra Holdings, owner of the affiliate website Bingoport.co.uk as well as a number of Dragonfish-powered white label bingo skins, for a total consideration of up to £10.5m.
- XLMedia expands offering with acquisition of betting affiliate
- Betfair sells JV stake to become B2B supplier in Australia
- Amaya-Rational Group completion sees Scheinbergs depart
- Scientific Games and Bally Technologies agree $5.1bn merger
- Churchill Downs to acquire stake in Saratoga Harness Racing
- Tabcorp acquires ACTTAB state betting agency for $105.5m
- Isis Lab acquires casual games developer Vast Studios
- Fortuna completes acquisition of Czech lottery supplier
- AGTech eyes acquisition to strengthen lottery solutions in China
- GTECH creates global gaming giant with $6.4bn IGT acquisition
Sportech strengthens US iGaming team with high-profile appointments
Sportech has bolstered its US-based online gaming team with the appointment of ISIS Labs’ Anthony Abrahamson as head of iGaming and former TVG marketing director Josh Tepper as head of online betting.
- SG brings in industry veteran to lead WMS Gaming sales team
- 500.com appoints new president and chief financial officer
- Konami strengthens management team with quartet of promotions
- Mr Green appoints Simon Falk as new CFO
- RealNetworks cuts 85 jobs following shift from legacy business
- NetPlay TV appoints Bjarke Larsen as commercial director
- PokerStars general counsel and board member quits
- BHA begins search to replace Paul Bittar as chief executive
- London Capital Group loses chief operating officer
- Optimal appoints new chairman and directors in board shake-up
Swedish speaking Senior Graphic Designer - Gibraltar
Position: Swedish speaking Senior Graphic Designer
- Marketing Manager Casino & Games - Gibraltar
- Data Warehouse Developer - Gibraltar
- Systems Specialist - Gibraltar
- Poker Assistant - Italy
- Verification and Affiliate Fraud Specialist - Gibraltar
- Risk Analyst - Gibraltar
- CRM Campaign Executive - Gibraltar
- Product/Project Coordinator
- Senior Accountant - Malta
- Customer Insight Manager - UK