Social casino studio Yazino has launched a new title on Slots Wheel Deal for iOS devices, an app...
In response to the government of British Columbia’s Internal Audit and Advisory Services Review of...
Atlantic City's Taj Mahal casino has been granted a stay of execution after Trump Entertainment...
Social gaming giant Big Fish Games has launched Jackpot City, the latest slot game to be added to...
Thomas Zugibe, the district attorney for New York’s Rockland County, has revealed that six more...
UK racing newspaper the Racing Post has been appointed as an official distributor of British...
Jeff Connors left one of the giants of the US gaming industry to join the small but growing...
Gibraltar-licensed secondary lottery provider Lottoland has been in operation for less than three...
Few expected Jim Ryan to slink off into retirement when he left bwin.party in 2012, so it is no...
As the third anniversary of his appointment as Net Entertainment chief executive nears, Per...
Betsson Malta Group chief executive Ulrik Bengtsson explains how the operator fought back after...
Unforeseeable circumstances forced ISIS Labs to rebrand as Imperus Technologies, but after...
Icahn makes $20m pledge to keep Atlantic City’s Taj Mahal open
Atlantic City's Taj Mahal casino has been granted a stay of execution after Trump Entertainment Resorts’ main creditor Carl Icahn pledged $20m to keep the property open throughout bankruptcy proceedings.
- Racing Post licensed as official UK horseracing data provider
- New York State awards three new resort casino licences
- 2014 - The Year in Review Pt.2
- WPT agrees exclusive licensing agreement for Asia
- Nektan JV signs up casino partners in California and Nevada
- Tabcorp loses thoroughbred racing rights in NSW & Victoria
- 2014 - The year in review
- CG Technology to provide new Bahamas casino with betting
- Pala partners JOINGO to launch app for San Diego casino
- Ezugi partners Cambodian casino for new live dealer studio
Isle of Man introduces double duty relief for UK-facing operators
The Isle of Man government has taken steps to offset the impact of the UK’s new point of consumption tax by allowing its licensees to claim double duty relief on fees that would otherwise have been paid to the jurisdiction’s treasury.
- Delaware iGaming market posts strong growth in November
- CrowdGather posts revenue decline despite social gaming growth
- Betsson shares upgraded to Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap
- GVC on course for 6th consecutive quarter of revenue growth
- 888 earnings to be in line with management expectations
- Optimal Payments confident of full year growth and profitability
- New Jersey iGaming market reaches new low in November
- Jumbo on course for record H1 as growth in Australia continues
- Gaming Realms raises £2.2m through share subscription
- Solid start for PCG Entertainment shares on London debut
GECO Gaming launches proprietary remote gaming server
GECO Gaming Group, the development studio formed through the merger of Wagermill and The Gaming Lab, has launched its proprietary remote gaming server (RGS).
- NYX to supply slot content to Ladbrokes
- William Hill launches in-play darts betting app
- SkillOnNet launches new slot Wild Crystal Arrows
- Titanbet agrees UK broadcast partnership with talkSPORT
- Kiron Interactive launches keno for Cambodia's NagaWorld casino
- Leander to launch content for Gaming Realms’ Spin Genie
- bwin launches new sports betting app in European markets
- Net Entertainment games go live in Italy with Eurobet
- SBOBET launches Skrill 1-Tap mobile payment solution
- SkillOnNet to launch Evolution Gaming's live dealer content
BCLC committed to improving operations after government review
In response to the government of British Columbia’s Internal Audit and Advisory Services Review of the provincial lottery operator, Canada’s British Columbia Lottery Corporation (BCLC) said that it has partially completed nine recommendations and is acting on the remaining 16 recommendations.
- US authorities make further arrests in illegal betting probe
- Czech Republic to trial new addiction treatment as gaming tax hike looms
- German states cleared to block illegal iGaming payments
- Online gambling included in EU anti-money laundering directive
- Tivoli features in latest Latvian blacklist of illegal sites
- Sportradar signs integrity partnership with ice hockey federation
- California secures injunction to block Iipay Nation bingo site
- Ireland online gambling bill delayed as Malta raises concerns
- Australia’s Northern Territory to lift gaming machine cap
- Canadian financial regulator investigating trading in Amaya
What is Amaya doing to PokerStars and what is PokerStars doing to Amaya?
There has been a lot of talk on the blogs and message boards about the Amaya effect on PokerStars. But what effect is PokerStars having on Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
Yazino adds Ferris Wheels game to Slots Wheel Deal app
Social casino studio Yazino has launched a new title on Slots Wheel Deal for iOS devices, an app which the company claims to be the only product offering synchronous slot gameplay.
- Big Fish Games releases Jackpot City slot
- DraftKings secures fantasy sports deal with Houston Rockets
- Latest Quickspin game goes live on Plumbee’s Mirrorball Slots
- Royal Wins partners Income Access for affiliate platform launch
- PokerStars launches social poker app for mobile
- Plaor launches new game on Mega Fame Casino & Slots
- DraftKings named fantasy sports partner of Philadelphia 76ers
- DoubleDown partners Spriza to launch sweepstake competition
- Plaor adds new MultiSlot title to social casino app
- Sportingbet partners Wikibetting to launch Facebook product
All 23 participating US lotteries suspend sale of multi-state game
Scientific Games’ much heralded new multi-state lottery game, MONOPOLY MILLIONAIRES' CLUB, will be suspended across all participating US state lotteries later this month after game sales nationwide came in below industry projections.
- DCMS issues call for evidence on lotteries and competing gambling products
- Texas Lottery suspends sales of new multi-state lottery game
- GTECH to remain as Illinois Lottery supplier until at least 2018
- Spain issues €25m illegal gambling fine to unlicensed lottery
- Illinois Lottery terminates private management deal with Northstar
- Loto-Québec launches online lottery syndicate sales
- Premier Lotteries Ireland takes over National Lottery operations
- DJI secures milestone deal to expand lottery operations in China
- China LotSynergy continues Sports Lottery expansion in China
- Gidani confirms challenge against South Africa lottery licence
China LotSynergy acquires Chinese lottery systems provider
China LotSynergy Holdings has strengthened its position in the Chinese lottery systems market with the acquisition of Beijing Bestinfo Cyber Technology (Bestinfo) for a total consideration of RMB60.0m (€7.8m).
- Churchill Downs completes Big Fish Games acquisition
- Australia’s Crown Resorts signs JV agreement with BetEasy
- Intertain moves closer to acquiring Nordic-facing Vera&John
- SafeCharge acquires Israeli payments provider CreditGuard
- Contagious Gaming to acquire UK bingo operator Chelbis
- CFH Group acquires 50% stake in Etruvian's Tradimo
- CVC Capital acquires controlling stake in Sky Bet for £800m
- Skrill strengthens prepaid card business with Ukash acquisition
- NYX prepares Toronto IPO following Ongame acquisition
- Scientific Games clears final hurdle to complete Bally acquisition
Conflict of interest prompts CDI director resignation
Electronic Arts (EA) director Leonard Coleman has resigned from the board of Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) following the gaming and racetrack operator’s acquisition of EA rival Big Fish Games.
- Mr Green CEO Mikael Pawlo to step down next June
- Canada’s OLG appoints Stephen Rigby as new president and CEO
- Fortuna Entertainment appoints new chief financial officer
- Betfred appoints new group finance director
- Optimal Payments brings in new CFO to succeed Butcher
- New president and chief operating officer for Las Vegas Sands
- Haddrill appointed executive vice chairman of Scientific Games
- Codere names Alejandro Pascual COO for European markets
- Paddy Power's CEO designate announces management reshuffle
- Svenska Spel appoints new director of communications
Swedish speaking CS Agent - Malta
Position: Swedish speaking CS Agent
- Swedish/English Copywriter - Malta
- Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agent - Malta
- Senior Product BA - London
- CRM Manager - Gibraltar
- Senior Operations Manager - The Philippines
- SSBT Product Manager - London
- Norwegian speaking CS Agent - Malta
- Junior Ad Ops Executive - Malta
- Product/Business Analyst - Gibraltar
- German speaking Affiliate Manager - Malta