Position: Online Marketing Specialist
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Are you passionate about online marketing and would like to develop your skills further with us at ComeOn in our Swedish office? As Online Marketing Specialist for the Swedish market you will lead online projects and mobile campaigns. Your responsibility is to manage as well as oversee external campaigns and projects. You will be the point of contact with partners and optimizing both existing partners and potential new partnerships. You are driven, communicative, take initiative and analytical. Read on…
In this role optimizing and managing ad space becomes your big responsibility. You also have a creative side that you would like to develop in and here is your chance. Working with advertising agencies & graphic designers will be an important part of creating functional materials which are attractive and bring in customer.
Your duties are to:
- Optimize existing online campaigns
- Work closely with and cooperation with our graphic artists, advertising agencies and media agency to develop materials (banners, landing pages, Web TV) and campaigns
- Work towards increase conversion
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor and act to reach them
- Participate in developing long term digital strategies
- Closely cooperate with our Swedish country manager and other team members
- Native level Swedish skill set
- Experience of successful digital marketing (1 year+)
- Understanding of digital marketing and digital platforms; both from a technological and market perspective
- Thorough knowledge of Excel
- Know-how of the ad management tool Adform
- Experience around the RTB & retargeting
- Familiar with both casino and sportsbook sites
- Good understanding around the web and banner production
- Great team atmosphere and environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary and Bonus structure
We are a flat organization which means less managers managing managers. At ComeOn! we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
But working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in FIFA, dart, table tennis, pool, poker or mini golf and if you're not into that stuff, a cold drink on a Friday afternoon might be your type of melody.
Send your application and CV (in English or Swedish) expressing your interest and why you want to work for us here!
Applications might take 2 weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)