Position: Acquisition Lead
A leading veteran online casino operator is experiencing a significant growth in several new markets and is seeking for an experienced acquisition manager to join its winning team and lead the expansion efforts into the UK, Nordic and German markets.
The successful candidate will take charge of all online acquisition activities for the UK, Nordic and German markets and will be in charge of building relationships with key partners, developing long term and successful relationships with new partners and introduce new and innovative acquisition channels for those markets
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the online acquisition activities for the UK, Nordic and German markets. Act as the lead person in managing the various online acquisition channels reporting directly into the head of acquisition and COO
- Developing and maintaining the direct affiliation network in the UK, Nordic and German markets.
- Set aggressive targets for revenue, conversions and signups from all online channels and ensure these KPI’s are being met
- Introduce new acquisition channels (PPC, media) as the opportunity arises and as per budget
- Optimize all relevant acquisition journeys to ensure best ROI is being achieved.
- Create regular reports and provide updates to senior management
- Actively hunt & recruit new affiliates in key markets
- Increase existing portfolio with new performing campaigns on a monthly basis in accordance with target, budget and profit margin set
Specific Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a senior acquisition role in a leading global online casino brand
- Proven experience and deep understanding in the UK and Nordic markets. Proven working experience in a senior acquisition role and a well-established partners’ network in those markets is a must.
- Experience with online tracking/reporting tools and with optimizations of various acquisition and conversion journeys and flows.
- Excellent lead generation and business development skills.
- Strong communication skills including strong written, verbal & presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Hands on, hardworking, team player.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence.