Position: Head of CRM
The role of Head of CRM is responsible for shaping the CRM strategy of a global leading multi brands online gaming operation. Reporting to the COO, you will be expected to proactively work with the Analytics, BI, Product and Marketing teams to shape and drive best in class CRM.
The role Is responsible for leading the optimization of promotional spend for retention, reactivation and cross sell. The role will be critical to the success of CRM, bonus and promotion optimization across the organization in that it is expected to take a leading part on all major CRM programs and journeys across different and all player’s life cycles
- Overseeing design, testing, execution, analysis and optimization of all CRM campaigns throughout the player lifecycle (conversion, retention & reactivation)
- Best practice delivery of customer insight solutions in segmentation, predictive analytics, and multi-channel personalization.
- Run, monitor and optimize a Casino loyalty program that is engaging and ensures players choose to play with the Casino.
- Full responsibility over players’ conversions - work closely with acquisition team to ensure that we are maximizing the ROI of newly acquired customers.
- Drive efficiency across the CRM Planning team by ensuring full automation of customer journeys, and their subsequent optimization.
- Management of inbound and outbound campaign optimization
- Shape and implement the analytical strategy using best in class CRM analytical techniques
- Monitor and report on KPIs across a comprehensive set of performance metrics
- Managing and keeping bonus spend in line with budget while maximizing ROI
Specific Job Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience Leading CRM teams for well-known online casino focused brands
- Experience leading CRM strategy and expert level knowledge of current CRM methodologies
- Understanding of the full campaign lifecycle, including insight, planning, creative, campaign selections, reporting and analysis
- Extensive knowledge of email, SMS and push technologies and platforms
- Proven people management skills and experience
- Previous responsibility for broad KPIs and delivery of net revenue. A track record of delivering budgeted KPIs and net revenue growth over sustained periods of time
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence.