Business News

The tender to acquire a 49 per cent stake in an electronic and online gaming joint venture with the Macedonian National Lottery is set to close in one month, offering the successful bidder the exclusive right to operate video lottery terminals (VLTs) and online games of chance in the Eastern European state.

The National Lottery of Macedonia will hold a 51 per cent stake in the electronic gaming trading company, with the successful bidder acquiring the remaining 49 per cent for a minimum of 15 years at an estimated cost of €6m.

Premium subscribers continue here to the full article.

Related