Gaming Intelligence has announced the winners of the first Gaming Intelligence Awards (GIAs), with bet365 and Playtech leading the charge winning two awards each.
The GIAs reward the excellence of the online gambling industry’s leading operators and suppliers, as well as presenting a special award for the industry’s most socially responsible company.
The Awards were presented at ICE Totally Gaming at London’s Excel Centre on February 3rd and 4th.
Gaming Intelligence editor-in-chief Bobby Mamudi commented: “I am thrilled to reveal these new awards that judge the online gaming industry’s best performers purely on merit.”
“We have built our reputation on the integrity of our editorial products and the Awards follow the same policy. The industry demanded an end to cronyism and we have delivered just that with the GIA’s. Congratulations to all our very deserving winners.”
The 2015 Gaming Intelligence Awards winners are:
● Poker operator of the year: POKERSTARS
● Sports betting operator of the year: BET365
● Casino operator of the year: 888
● Bingo operator of the year: GAMESYS
● Social operator of the year: CAESARS INTERACTIVE
● Lottery operator of the year: CAMELOT
● Sportsbook supplier of the year: KAMBI
● Poker supplier of the year: PLAYTECH
● Casino supplier of the year: NET ENTERTAINMENT
● Bingo supplier of the year: PLAYTECH
● Lottery supplier of the year: SCIENTIFIC GAMES
● Marketing service provider of the year: INCOME ACCESS
● One to watch award: LEANDER GAMES
● Socially responsible company of the year: BET365
The GIAs are accompanied by the publication of the Gaming Intelligence Hot 50, a celebration of the most innovative and inspiring individuals working in online gaming.
Now in its fourth year, the Hot 50 recognises the individual contributions of industry veterans, backstage heroes and outstanding entrepreneurs.
To find out who features in this year’s Hot 50 click here.