Austrian gaming operator and supplier Novomatic has recorded a 1.8 per cent decline in revenue in the first half of 2019, as the impact of regulatory changes in Germany and Italy offset growth in its core markets of Austria, Spain and the Netherlands.

Sales revenue in the six-month period ended June 30th amounted to €1,264.7m versus €1,287.3m a year ago, with Gaming Operations accounting for 63 per cent of revenue and the Gaming Technology segment the remaining 37 per cent.

Premium subscribers continue here to the full article.

Related