Position: B2B Product Manager
Sportnco – The B2B entity of France Pari, an online betting group established in 2008 - is a leading sportsbook provider to worldwide regulated markets. It has successfully been providing sportsbooks and horse racing betting solutions to major European land-based Casino groups as well as online gaming businesses over the years.
With a staff of 70+ people, our ever-growing team consisting of igaming experts – marketing specialists, software engineers, odds compilers to name a few – have developed a comprehensive software suite to provide our partners with end-to-end services for a fully-integrated solution. Our offices are in Toulouse (France) within the IOT Valley, and also in Ceuta and Barcelona (Spain).
We are currently looking for a B2B product manager to join our growing B2B operations team in Barcelona.
As a B2B Product Manager, you will play a key role within the organisation and your main duties will include:
- Identify and define functional requirements for Sportnco projects
- Drive projects management and ensure close follow-up with development teams
- Perform User Acceptance testing (UAT) on all Sportnco project on behalf of both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage relationship between Sportnco and its key B2B accounts (including operational support)
- Analysis of clients’ needs and requests at projects’ initial stages – Elicitation and documentation
- Management of external communication to clients
- Sportnco’s platforms monitoring
- Internal and external B2B reportings
- Permanent technology, business, market, competitive and legal intelligence
We are looking for candidates with in-depth knowledge of the sports betting industry and a good all-round knowledge of the iGaming sector.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must
- Postgraduate degree in IT or Marketing
- Strong business acumen to understand and anticipate clients’ functional needs (B2B and B2C). Industry experience is a very big plus.
- Familiar with Office software and UX web standards (particularly mobile web)
- Knowledge in project management and customer support tools, such as JIRA Software and Service Desk
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong business ethics
- Important autonomy level and reliability
- Team player. You will work together many different internal and external stakeholders
- Dynamic, positive and can-do attitude
- Sense of corporate values
Do you want to be part of a young and innovative company and work within an exciting and fast-growing industry? Do you feel like this is the right opportunity for you? Come and let us know!
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence