Art Director/ Senior Graphic Designer – Malta29th September 2017 5:41 am GMT
Position: Art Director/ Senior Graphic Designer Location: MaltaWe have a vacancy for a talented Art Director/ Senior graphic designer with a creative eye, looking to work in a young cutting-edge game studio handling game graphics and print/digital marketing assets. This exciting role will give the successful candidate the freedom to build a visual brand persona! He/she will have a great aptitude for placement/composition and need little direction to create outstanding work. They will work closely with the Head of Marketing and game artists to ensure that the assets created are suitable for marketing purposes and will be passionate about all areas of graphic design. He/she will be self-motivated and have experience of creative direction as well as individual designs and will enjoy a diverse role with a high-level of creative freedom and design influence.Role responsibilities:
- Creating marketing assets for internal use and that of third-parties (customers and media)
- Creating and overseeing the creation of game packs
- Event branding
- Fast delivery of high-quality graphics within a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will have a good knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe After Effects and Acrobat Pro.
- 2-3 years working in-house or agency for Senior position/ 5+ years for Art Director
- Awareness of deadlines and exceptional organisation skills
- Experience of creative direction will be considered a plus
- A basic understanding of HTML5 would be an advantage
- Work well with others, even under pressure
- Understand B2B marketing objectives and deliver against those
- Understand the requirements of print advertising to ensure perfect delivery (the importance of placing assets in relation to the orientation of the advert and binding)
- Have an interest in the latest developments within graphic design
- CVs from those with game studio experience, especially iGaming, will be prioritised