Head of Professional Services – Malta20th April 2017 5:26 am GMT
Position: Head of Professional Services Location: Malta Do you have extensive experience from the operator side within the iGaming industry from different parts of the business? Does the opportunity to create your own business unit sound exciting to you? Do you think that you would thrive in a multi-cultural company that just got the reward as best place to work in iGaming? Then I suggest that you keep reading, because we at NetEnt are looking for our new Head of Professional Services. We are looking for a person to take ownership and from scratch develop our strategy to offer professional services to our customers. This includes product offering, roadmap, investments, go-to-market channels, pricing, marketing etc. Everything in close collaboration with NetEnt’s Account Management, Sales, and Marketing departments. You will come in as a consultant for 6 months to create this strategy, hopefully you will enjoy it so much so when the strategy is set you continue to drive and develop it and remain as a part of our successful journey. Main responsibilities The development of this strategy referred to above will look like this:
- Map existing professional services product offering & revenue streams (marketing, BI, training, etc.)
- Market research of 1) demand for these services from customers and 2) competitive offer already in the market.
- Requirement analysis, defining verticals, pricing, revenue projections, etc.
- Internal stakeholder management and alignment.
- Execution of this strategy by you will include: • Full P&L responsibility. • Budgeting and resourcing. • Sales & Marketing. • Strategic direction and road map planning. • Customer representation.
- have worked in the iGaming Industry for a minimum of 5 years on the operator side in a General Manager role, or having worked in different parts of the business (i.e. marketing, product procurement, brand)
- have experience from managing a professional service business
- have great interpersonal / diplomacy and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
- have strong business acumen and sales skills
- have a creative, customer focused outlook and ability to pin point areas of potential customer value
- are highly organized, have the ability to handle many streams of information
- are self-driven and highly motivated
- are strong at resourcing and budget management
- have a high level of spoken and written English
- have a 3rd level education.