Senior Account Manager – Malta20th April 2017 5:39 am GMT
Position: Senior Account ManagerLocation: MaltaAs Senior Account Manager, you will be a member of the Account Management team based in Malta and will be responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned key customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You are expected to achieve or over-achieve assigned targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling our gaming solutions to create positive results for NetEnt and NetEnt's customers. Results should always be achieved through a Business Partner mind-set, meaning taking a consultative approach, guiding and challenging your customers to ensure mutual growth and success. As a Senior Account Manager, you will be focusing on key accounts/high-value customers with strategic growth opportunities. You will also be expected to support the team in general with responsibilities such as training/coaching Account Managers, helping out on team-wide administrative tasks and various other tasks to help secure a top motivated and high performing Account Management team. This role reports to the Regional Business Manager and is not a managerial role. This role will involve frequent travel.Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure profitable growth and build strong relationships across a portfolio of key accounts.
- Achieve or overachieve assigned targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling NetEnt’s gaming solutions through a Business Partner mind-set.
- Initiate and drive team-wide improvement projects in terms of performance, processes, collaboration with other departments, motivation of team, knowledge workshops etc.
- Have a clear understanding of what being a true Business Partner means, the importance of it and act accordingly.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Have a clear understanding of NetEnt’s company Core Values, the importance of these and act accordingly.
- Act as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our gaming solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each customer.
- Identify growth opportunities with existing customers and collaborate with other teams within NetEnt to ensure continued growth and customer possibilities.
- Work closely with sales team regarding the transition from new customer to established customer.
- Proactively manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by working proactively with potential product problems and service request from customers.
- Assist with customer escalations and requests when necessary.
- Assist with recruitment, training and coaching of new Account Managers.