Position: Business Development Coordinator (MTS)
As a Project Manager within the Managed Trading Services (MTS) Business Development team, you will be responsible for project leadership, business administration, reporting and coordination with all key stakeholders from prospective and newly acquired operators and software partners.
- Start-up project management - leader and key stakeholder in all Sports start-up projects
- Responsible for delivering programmes, projects and deliverables on time and in budget
- Responsible for proposing and managing resource requirements within each programme or project.
- Process management including key stakeholder coordination and all stakeholder communication
- Project office management – managing project briefs, charters, and milestone plans
- MTS Business Development reporting – including sales leads status, and performance reporting
- Administration of relevant Confluence and JIRA pages for the Business Development team
- Internal Projects including business research and insights – competitive and comparative analyses
- Presentation administration, maintenance, preparation and version control
- Ownership and assistance to Sales Directors, Business Development Manager and Platform partners, in scheduling and coordination of meetings and associated agendas.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a project management role
- Demonstrable experience of defining and meeting milestones
- Advanced in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using MS Project or similar project management application
- Experience in producing and maintaining presentations
- Demonstrable experience in scheduling and coordination with Microsoft Outlook.
- Fluent in English
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in dynamic international environment
- Analytical with a keen eye for fine detail
- Ingenuity, ability to think out of the box and to quickly adapt to changing requirements
- Personable, Cooperative and Positive, can-do attitude; diplomacy and approachability
- Knowledge of the sports betting industry
- iGaming experience
- The opportunity to work at the cutting edge of global anti-match fixing efforts, for the company that monitors over 300,000 matches per year across 13 sports, and that partners with the likes of FIFA, NBA, World Rugby, ICC, NHL and ESL
- A chance to learn from leading experts in prevention, education and intelligence
- A brand new central London office with active social life and options to unwind
- A vibrant team drawn from various countries, sports, backgrounds and expertise
- A chance to grow and develop at one of the fastest-growing companies in the sport industry
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape (y)our future!
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence.