Position: Integrity Manager
Join our Integrity Services team and protect the spirit of sport by identifying betting-related manipulation across multiple sports using our advanced Fraud Detection System. Due to the nature of this role, employment will consist of a shift rotation from Monday-Sunday.
- Lead discussion on suspicious matches and ensure FDS escalation standards are met
- Take overall responsibility for FDS reporting
- Develop new ideas to drive the FDS product forward
- Line management and personal development of Integrity Analysts
- Ownership of certain product areas
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Presentations to internal and external guests
- Strong and clear communicator
- Experience of leading projects and developing business ideas
- Strong knowledge of global football outside of Europe, especially Africa, Central America, South America
- Knowledge of and understanding of local betting landscapes outside of Europe
- Knowledge of Asian betting markets is essential
- People management experience
- Thorough attention to detail
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Willing to work to the needs of the business
- Additional European language is desired, especially German, Spanish or Portuguese
- You'll be surrounded by young, enthusiastic, sports betting industry experts Sports 24/7
- If you like sports, we've got TVs streaming live footage of the world's biggest events!
- Competitive London salary (based on experience)
- Private BUPA health care
- Company pension plan
- New office in central London
- Regular social events
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape (y)our future!
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence.