Position: Country Manager (Nordic)
Established in 2008, GoWild is a leading online gaming operator which is experiencing exponential growth. As we are aiming to further accelerate our expansion into the Nordic market we are therefore looking to add a country manager to our team that will lead our strategy and ongoing marketing activities as we continue our growth in this region.
The primary purpose of this role is to champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for our brands in the Scandinavian and rest of Nordic markets. The aim is to generate new depositing customers and maximize the number of active players (both new and existing) contributing to increase revenues both in the short and the long term.
The role will also ensure that brand plans and central campaigns are executed in an appropriate manner for the local markets. The role will work closely with the Central Marketing team and the Commercial organization
- Lead the expansion of the company into th eNordic markets. Establish, lead and build a small and professional team that will form the company’s task force for the teritory in Malta.
- Champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for our brands in the Scandinavian and rest of Nordic markets
- Build a strong relationship with business partners, media partners and affiliates. Establish, lead and manage a powerfull network of affiliates who can promote the company brands in the teritory. Securing a smooth working relationship with our partners in the Nordic market.
- Set and achieve territory targets. Overall responsibility to achieve KPI’s (New & returning players, Player LTV and activity rates, market revenue/profit/share)
- Making sure the content on our local web sections are up to standard when it comes to local copy, visuals and promotions. Being on top of the local business and making sure that promotions are competitive etc
- Execution and coordination of all marketing activities for the Scandinavian casino brands; Coordinate with the CRM team the execution of marketing plan and monitor activity and Coordinate with the product division to ensure all product types are reflective of local market, culture and topicality.
- Ensure best customer experience is offered across all communication channels
- Competent and confident to drive and manage market operations in matrix management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on market, competition, and regulatory situation
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position within an online casino brand.
- Excellent knowledge of the Scandinavian market is crucial
- Previous experience managing and executing business plans
- Strong network of Affiliates and media partners within the Online Gaming industry
- Mobile first mentality and experience
- Proven experience in leading and motivating people and teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Always possess a ‘can do’ attitude with a positive mind-set
- Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
- Very loyal and hard worker. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to push the business forward.
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence.