Position: Senior Account Manager
As Senior Account Manager, you will be a member of the Account Management team based in Malta and will be responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned key customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You are expected to achieve or over-achieve assigned targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling our gaming solutions to create positive results for NetEnt and NetEnt's customers. Results should always be achieved through a Business Partner mind-set, meaning taking a consultative approach, guiding and challenging your customers to ensure mutual growth and success.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be focusing on key accounts/high-value customers with strategic growth opportunities. You will also be expected to support the team in general with responsibilities such as training/coaching Account Managers, helping out on team-wide administrative tasks and various other tasks to help secure a top motivated and high performing Account Management team.
This role reports to the Regional Business Manager and is not a managerial role.
This role will involve frequent travel.
- Ensure profitable growth and build strong relationships across a portfolio of key accounts.
- Achieve or overachieve assigned targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling NetEnt’s gaming solutions through a Business Partner mind-set.
- Initiate and drive team-wide improvement projects in terms of performance, processes, collaboration with other departments, motivation of team, knowledge workshops etc.
- Have a clear understanding of what being a true Business Partner means, the importance of it and act accordingly.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Have a clear understanding of NetEnt’s company Core Values, the importance of these and act accordingly.
- Act as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our gaming solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each customer.
- Identify growth opportunities with existing customers and collaborate with other teams within NetEnt to ensure continued growth and customer possibilities.
- Work closely with sales team regarding the transition from new customer to established customer.
- Proactively manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by working proactively with potential product problems and service request from customers.
- Assist with customer escalations and requests when necessary.
- Assist with recruitment, training and coaching of new Account Managers.
In the role as Senior Account Manager we expect 7-10 years of relevant experience from the online gaming industry. We would expect you to have hands-on experience with Casino products such as slots, live casino and table games. You understand the commercial mechanics/business model of the casino vertical in particular, but preferably also have a big picture understanding of what it takes to run an online casino/gaming operation in general. In the role you need to maintain awareness of market conditions, competitive products offered and pricing of these.
You are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI’s in a high-pace, multi-cultural environment.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative combined with a high level of discipline to execute and deliver. Outstanding communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously towards a common goal is essential. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
A university degree in a business topic or equivalent is desirable but not a must. Business English language skills, both verbal and written, is a requirement. Any additional language skills at fluency levels would be considered a strong asset.
To apply please click here, we look forward to receiving your application.
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence.