Position: Account Manager
We’ve seen our customer numbers thrive so we’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to look after our growing distribution channels. As a Pragmatic Play Account Manager, you’ll be the face of the company and responsible for building strong relationships with your allocated customers. You’ll identify key strategic growth opportunities to the benefit of our clients and the company. You’ll therefore need to understand our customers’ needs across multiple jurisdictions and take pride in delivering the best experience for them.
Our games perform exceptionally well and they are gaining momentum in the industry so you’ll be instrumental in delivering a great product of which you can be proud. We’re looking for an energetic and goal-oriented person with strong industry contacts and the drive to succeed. If you’re looking to join a passionate and enjoyable working environment, we want you to get in touch.
iGaming and account management experience with strong industry contacts is mandatory.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Opportunity for sustained financial growth in subsequent years
- Generous monthly base salary
- Lucrative bonus program
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Opportunities for advancement and growth within the company
- Ensure delivery against revenue targets via the business with allocated accounts
- Present new products to existing customers
- Develop accounts to ensure future growth of overall business with them. Proactively grow the business by identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements
- Build on existing contacts to the benefit of the company
- Develop new customer relationships at required levels and functions across the customers’ organizations
- Manage the deployment process of the product from A to Z, including overseeing the technical integration (if one is needed)
- Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department
- Exceptional people skills
- Good industry contacts
- An innovative and creative approach with excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Previous experience within the B2B iGaming industry as an Account Manager
- Self-starter who is motivated to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A problem solver with a proactive approach
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills
About Pragmatic Play
Pragmatic Play is one of the fastest growing mobile and desktop providers of digital casino games for the online gaming industry. Our passion for premium
entertainment is unrivaled and we aim to create only the most engaging and evocative gaming experiences.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 80 proven slot games. We employ our extensive expertise to ensure that
each high-quality game developed in our studios represents our mantra of innovation and dedication. This helps us to shape the online gaming industry with every step.
By joining us, you’ll become part of this rapidly growing and successful games studio - a company that strongly believes in investing in its people and providing a great working environment.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence.