Position: Senior Business Development
- Present the product to online VIP and Tier-1 casino operators, negotiate commercial terms and transfer the account to the Account Manager to close the Sales cycle and
- Support the Account Manager with closing the sales agreement (if required).
- Support the Account Manager with the technical integration/deployment of the games by encouraging operators to prioritize our mutual work and prevent any delays.
- Keep successful business relationships with the VIP and Tier-1 operators that are assigned to you, be the on-site representative of the company and make sure you have effective personal relationship with the assigned operators.
- Assist the Account Manager with any problem they may have with any of the operators assigned to you.
- Use your personal relationships with the operators to remove any business obstacle that any Account Manager may have with the relevant operator.
- Proactively grow the business by identifying and qualifying opportunities.
- Wide VIP and Tier-1 casino operators network (C levels).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Very good people skills.
- The ability to be innovative and creative with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Previous experience within the online B2B gaming industry as a sales person or business development.
- Self-starter who is motivated to succeed.
- Ability to sell and close deals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A problem solver proactive approach.
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence.