Position: Finance Manager
- Daily accounting and book keeping; Bookkeeping, recording and processing suppliers’ invoices
- Intercompany invoicing
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Main focal points for all accounting, financial and compliance issues for the group of companies’ directors, authorities and suppliers.
- Bank and account reconciling
- Liaising with auditors and preparation of yearly financial statements
- Monthly and Annual closing of our group of companies in various jurisdictions
- Reporting the management accounts to the CFO and preparing an analysis of the month compared to budget with commentary in conjunction with department heads
- Filing of all accounting related documents
- Preparation and handling of VAT refunds
- Analysing and improving controls and procedures;
- Qualified accountant. At least 4 years working experience as an accountant. At least 2 years of expereince in an oline gaming / eCommerce operation
- Book-keeping qualification
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working and dealing with compliance issues – a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm
- Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
- Very loyal and hard worker. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to push the business forward.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence.