Position: Full Stack Dev Lead
A leading veteran online gaming operator is experiencing a significant growth and looking for a full stack R&D group lead with a proven deep knowledge and experience in PHP, AngularJS and JAVA.
You will be responsible for managing the front end and back end teams (12 developers) and oversee designing, developing and launching complicated projects. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app as well as supporting and maintaining the production environment. You will also oversee building the DevOps domain and implementing automation and other tools to ease development.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead a team of front end and back end developers through the entire product lifecycle - architecture, design, development, quality, and production
- Prioritize tasks and projects; manage and lead various development projects running in parallelHands-on
- development of complicated features (~25% of the time)
- Establish best practices for software development life cycle (SDLC): DevOps, Agile, continues integrationComm
- unicate and enforce release and deployment policies and plans
- Maintaining the current code base and bug fixing; analysing requirements and improving existing applications;
- Optimise existing modules to ensure our application meet the highest requirements of speed and performance
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analysed to ensure performance and availability
Specific Job Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in team leading position of at least 10 people responsible for both client side and server-side development
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Proven experience in leading and implementing DevOps, Agile, continues integration in a development team
- High availability during nonstandard working hours to support un expected production incidents
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Hands on, hardworking, team player
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence.