Position: Head of Product
A leading veteran online casino operator is experiencing a significant growth and looking for an experienced product guru to join its winning team. Are you the type of person that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced challenging role? As a product manager you will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Overall responsibility for UX website optimization: Lobby, Cashier, Products, Pop-ups, registration, navigation and overall sites journeys. Optimizing frontend of all the brands according to specific market needs.
- Track, report, and analyzed website analytics, identify trends and share insights with stockholders.
- Full ownership of Casino Game release process, planning and executing brand strategy across all platforms and brands.
- Project management responsibilities for new game provider integration.
- Ownership of BO game configurations
- Working with CRM and development team to improve website architecture, content, linking, metadata,game s grid and overall sitemap responsibility with an aim to improve results.
- Monitor and share Casino Game stats and results, optimize performances by adding/removing and repositioning of games.
- Act as the casino product expert within all related BO and systems.
- Responsible for setting up and training teams in regards to all new tools and features.
- Keeping logs of all platform changes – with a goal to improve efficiency and keep track of changes over time.
- Conduct consistent analysis across all areas of the business including competitor analysis and product performance.
- Own and manage the gaming content on multiple brands, sites and geographical locations and constant optimization of this conten
Specific Job Requirements:
- A strong background of 5+ years in a senior product management within a strong global online gaming operation.
- Proven experience in implementing and working with tracking tools such as google analytics.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Experience at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Full understanding of online gaming business KPIs.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and to be able to lead and manage other stakeholders throughout the development process.
- Strong communication skills including strong written, verbal & presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Hands on, hardworking, team player.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence