Position: Lead Developer
Sportnco – The B2B entity of France pari, an online betting group established in 2008 - is a leading sportsbook provider to worldwide regulated markets. It has successfully been providing sportsbooks and horse racing betting solutions to major European land-based Casino groups as well as online gaming businesses over the years.
With a staff of 70+ people, our ever-growing team consisting of igaming experts – marketing specialists, software engineers, odds compilers to name a few – have developed a comprehensive software suite to provide our partners with end-to-end services for a fully-integrated solution. Our offices are in Toulouse (France) within the IOT Valley, and also in Ceuta and Barcelona (Spain).
Our IT department gathers around 30 people, from developers to CTO, to project managers and system administrators. We are currently looking for a Lead Developer to join our growing team in Barcelona.
As a Lead Developer, you will be part of the IT team and your main duties will include:
- Developing and implementing the technical architecture of structuring projects.
- Optimizing, developing and bringing innovation to the company’s Information System to support new business needs and integrate newer technologies and methods
- Monitoring technical developments and provide technical expertise to the team.
- Implementing quality processes (performance, security…), written documentation and best practices.
Required technical background:
- PHP7 and expertise in at least one specific framework (Symfony 3 ou 4, Zend Framework 2…)
- MySQL and SQL language in general (Query creation and optimization)
- Technical environment: Redis, RabbitMQ, Git, Jenkins, Elastic Search, Beanstalk, Capistrano, Node.js, Apache/Nginx, HAProxy
- Linux environment
We are looking for candidates with minimum six years of experience using PHP language and with a significant experience on high traffic websites.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must and French is a big plus.
- Important autonomy level and reliability.
- Proactive attitude
- Rigorous and well organized
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic and positive attitude
- Sense of corporate values
Do you want to be part of a young and innovative company and work within an exciting and fast-growing industry? Do you feel like this is the right opportunity for you? Come and let us know!
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence