Gaming Intelligence Hot 50
The nomination period for the Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 of 2021 is now open.
We are celebrating a decade of the industry’s most prestigious honour with an enhanced nomination and research process that aims to uncover the most talented, innovative, influential and inspiring people working in online gaming today.
The Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 of 2021 is brought to you with the support of principal partners NetEnt and Red Tiger.
From C-Level executives to inspirational customer support staff, games designers, HR managers, lawyers, or financial advisors. Now is the chance to thank your bosses, colleagues and friends by nominating them for the Hot 50. Who do you think has helped their company to outstanding success in 2020 or has them well positioned for the year ahead? Who will be influential in 2021? Nominate them today.
The nomination period will remain open until October 7th, 2020. Over the next few months we will be celebrating the most successful individuals to have graced the Hot 50 and telling you the inside stories of some of the companies to have featured most prominently.
Ultimately, throughout December, we will unveil the 10th anniversary Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 2021, an end of year celebration of our colleagues and friends who make the industry tick.
This year, the Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 will be divided into 10 categories, with five people honoured in each. This will ensure that no stone is left unturned and that unsung heroes are honoured as much as our inspiring leaders.
We have also introduced new rewards this year for nominators, nominees and winners. Those that nominate a friend or colleague will receive a free one-month premium subscription to Gaming Intelligence, while nominees will receive a free three-month premium subscription. Those that make the final selection will be rewarded with a free annual premium subscription.
- Operations – from risk, security and fraud to customer support, the operations teams are the very definition of the unsung heroes that the Hot 50 was invented to celebrate. Operations managers make sure all the pieces of the puzzle fit together. You rely on their work behind the scenes, so why not share it with the wider world?
- Product and tech – whether working in product innovation at an operator, a games studio, casino platform supplier, sports betting, bingo or lottery software company, these are the guys that are constantly innovating to create the entertainment that keeps eyeballs on screen. Who is making the best games? Who is creating a product with a difference? Recommend your innovative programmers, data scientists, product managers, chief product and technology officers in this category.
- Legal and compliance – the regulatory environment around gaming has become increasingly tough to navigate in recent years. Keeping up-to-date with working in multiple jurisdictions with constantly changing legal demands is one thing. Working out how to navigate new regulated markets, while often being involved in the delicate act of lobbying makes your lawyers game-changers. Nominate your in-house lawyers and compliance staff or the private practice experts you turn to when business critical decisions are needed. Perhaps you appreciate the work of your regulator? Nominate them here.
- Finance – while the people behind the industry’s IPOs, M&A and the annual reportoften stay away from the spotlight, they are crucially important and often the masterminds behind the major deals. From CFOs and financial advisors of listed public companies to professionals from external consultancy firms or financial institutions, they are playing a decisive role in the evolution of the industry.
- Human resources – never before has the HR team been more important than it is right now. The Covid-19 pandemic has thrown a light on our most important assets – our people. What we do with our people, where they work, how we motivate them and how we keep them safe has never been more important. HR directors and managers are increasingly shaping their companies’ futures.
- Business development – perhaps your sales chief is hitting numbers you never thought possible. Or is your business development director opening new markets and closing deals that have expanded the range of your company beyond previous expectations. Nominate them here.
- Marketing – with advertising coming under increasing scrutiny, marketeers are being forced to become increasingly innovative. They are not just putting bums on seats, they are doing it by reinventing your company’s brand strategy, while focussing intently on what the customer wants and assuming the public face of your move towards becoming a socially responsible company. That’s quite the balancing act and it deserves recognition.
- Responsible gambling and CSR – the future of the industry might well depend on the efforts of your RG people. Once seen as nice to have, RG and CSR are now mission critical. Slip up here and millions could be wiped from the value of your company. There is a real need for innovators here. Make sure they are rewarded.
- Rising stars and emerging leaders – young professionals who are the future leaders of the industry. Their charisma and approach to man-management marks them out from the crowd.
- Leadership – these are the inspiring CEOs and founders who are a joy to work for. They will probably be the public face of your company and possibly the industry, spotting trends before they happen and showing the art of the possible.
Alternatively, use the QR code below to open the nomination form on your mobile.