Position: Head of Product
A leading online casino operator is experiencing significant growth and looking for an experienced product guru to join its winning team.
Are you the type of person that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging role? As a product manager, you will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with company stakeholders, both internal and external, to identify key product opportunities for our brand portfolio while clearly defining the objectives and requirements of the prospective project.
- the hands-on management, and successful delivery, of various projects and initiatives.
- Being accountable for key product KPIs in order to ensure their optimal performance.
- Managing the company’s websites in terms of: gaming content, web sites optimisations, overall UX
- The constant monitoring and optimisation of various players ‘journeys in order to maximize performance and achieve best UX
- Working with UX and Developers for optimization of the casino lobby, registration forms and other key related elements of the sites
- Conducting consistent analysis across all areas of the business including competitor analysis and product performance. Focus on conversion optimizations, increasing retention rates and maximize players ‘value.
- Working closely with the design team to transform rough mocks into beautiful features
- User test new features
- Developing close relationships with the company’s main 3 rd party providers.
- The management and continuous optimisation of gaming content across multiple brands, sites and geographical locations and constant optimization of this content.
- Constant analysis of product performance. you must know how many people have clicked on different parts of the platform and where the biggest drop-off point in the on-boarding funnel is
Specific Job Requirements:
- 3 or more years in senior product management within the iGaming sector.
- Technical proficiency with an ability to create clear and concise product specifications and analytical reports.
- A proven experience in implementing, and working with, tracking tools such as google analytics.
- A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.Experience in working effectively with cross-functional teams within a matrix organization.
- A full understanding of online gaming business KPIs.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and be able to lead others throughout the development process.
- Strong communication skills whether written, verbal or presentational.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a hands-on, hardworking, team player.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
To stay up to date with the latest industry developments and employment opportunities, sign up to our free newsletter, the Daily News Review from Gaming Intelligence