Before completing your subscription order or free registration with the site please read the following terms and conditions (the Terms). The Terms (together with any documents referred to under Other Applicable Terms) constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us and serve to explain the terms on which you may make use of our website. If you subscribe, register or use the Website or the Publications, you agree to be bound by the Terms.
The website at www.GamingIntelligence.com (the Website) and all associated publications (the Publications) are published and fully owned by the publisher, Gaming Intelligence Services Limited (GIS), a company registered in England & Wales under registration no. 6039168.
GIS is a publisher. The Website and the information included on the Website does not include and should not be construed as including, advice, guidance or recommendations to take, or not to take, any actions or decisions in relation to any matter, including but not limited to those of a financial or legal nature. Neither the Website nor the hard copy publications produced by GIS and available via the Website constitute a solicitation to buy or sell any investment. Any agreements, transactions or other arrangements made between you and any third party named on (or linked to) from the Website are at your sole risk and responsibility.
You acknowledge that information obtained through the Website is not tailored for you or any specific person and should never be used as a substitute for legal, financial or other professional advice.
You should not treat any opinions or views expressed on the Website as a recommendation to take any particular course of action. Should you take any such action or decision based on information in the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. GIS, its affiliates and their respective representatives shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Website, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed by any individuals featured on the Website are their own and do not reflect the views or opinions of GIS.
The information contained within the Website is from sources which GIS believes to be accurate, including third party contributors. GIS does not independently verify information provided by third party contributors and makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of information obtained from such third parties, nor can it accept responsibility for errors of such third parties appearing on the Website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
You should obtain specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, GIS owns the intellectual property rights in all content which appears on the Website (the Content). These intellectual property rights include, but are not limited to, trade marks, designs, database right and copyright in text, graphics, source code, page layout, user interfaces and databases).
Without obtaining GIS’s prior written permission, you may for non-commercial use only, do one or more of the following (the Permitted Uses):
1. retrieve and display the Content on any compatible device;
2. use information and extracts from our website in presentations provided you clearly identify Gaming Intelligence as the owner of the rights;
3. use spidering technology to search and link to the Website, provided that you do not breach one of the prohibited uses set out below.
The information presented on the Website is for personal use only and not for reproduction or sharing other than in accordance with the Permitted Uses. If you wish to reproduce or otherwise use the Content for commercial purposes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without limitation, you may not do, or permit anyone else to do, any of the following without GIS’s prior written permission:
1. redistribute any of the Content including, but not limited to by means of content aggregation, news aggregation, library, archive or similar services; or
2. create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing and storing all or any of the Content (by spidering or otherwise); or
3. frame, harvest or fetch the Content or otherwise access the Content for similar purposes; or
4. use any automatic (RSS, feeder or other similar services) or manual retrieval of information from our website for commercial purposes where the information is passed on and used by any other company or person other than the registered subscriber; or
5. allow any colleague or other person access to the Website or to pass on pay for articles (articles that are accessible against a payment to GIS), compilations or other original material retrieved from herein.
If you access the Website as a paid subscriber, you will be deemed to have benefited from use of the service. Any refunds beyond this point will be solely at GIS’s discretion.
Any links to the Website must comply with the following guidelines and ensure compliance with all applicable local laws:
1. the link may display the GI logo but must not otherwise use any of GIS’s trade marks without prior written permission;
2. if the GI logo is used in connection with the link, the GI logo should not be edited, distorted or otherwise altered including, but not limited to in terms of its size or appearance;
3. all links should be to the Website’s homepage or other relevant pages on the Website, however, unless otherwise agreed in writing, systematic deeplinks to the Website are not permitted;
4. the link must not in any way imply that GIS is endorsing any third party products or services without GIS’s prior written consent;
5. the link must not be a site or service that could be considered defamatory or offensive to common decency.
Any links in breach of these guidelines must be removed on request.
GIS will, from time to time, operate discussion forums on the Website. Other than to ensure compliance with the discussion forum guidelines, GIS does not moderate or control the messages posted to the discussion forums (Forums).
GIS reserves the right, exercised at its sole discretion without notice, to delete the messages and to terminate access to and use of the Forums and you waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the messages.
You may not do any of the following in the Forums:
1. post any messages that are unlawful, threatening, defamatory, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other form of illegal content;
2. post any messages which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security;
3. post any messages or links containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services;
4. impersonate any person or entity;
5. disguise the origin of any messages;
6. post any messages unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic;
7. post or transmit any messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. By submitting messages to any Forum you agree to indemnify GIS from all claims, costs and legal expenses arising out of any messages posted via your username and password.
GIS cannot guarantee the accuracy of any messages posted on the Forums, nor can GIS guarantee that all users follow our terms & conditions. You bear all risk associated with your use of the Forums.
By submitting messages to any Forums you are granting GIS a worldwide perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the message in whole or in part and in any form or media. This may include personal information such as your username or alias and your expressions of opinion. GIS reserves the right to contact you by e-mail with regard to your use of the Forums.
It is not possible for GIS to monitor when messages may infringe the copyright of a third party or other third party rights. If you believe that a message infringes any legal rights that you may have, you should notify GIS immediately with specific details to email@example.com.
Limits to GIS’s liability including Viruses, Security and Linking
The Website contains links to other websites or online and mobile services provided by independent third parties, either directly or through frames. GIS is not responsible for the availability or content of third parties and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services or information available from such third parties.
Similarly, GIS does not accept any liability or responsibility for the accuracy of information contained within the sites of other providers who have links to any pages of GIS or to whom this Website is linked.
Whilst we take the security of the Website very seriously, GIS cannot guarantee that the content of the Website or any links to third party websites are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties
The Website is provided as is and GIS makes no warranty, express or implied, as to its availability or suitability for use. By using the Website, you consent to the exclusion by us of any liability, including without limitation that arising from any loss of profit or any other damage direct or consequential, in respect of any errors or omissions by us or any relevant third parties in respect of the content or availability of the content.
GI contains advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on GI complies with international and national law. GIS will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising or sponsorship material.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The parties agree that the courts of England shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
GIS shall retain the exclusive right to bring or enforce proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of a subscribers residence or, where these terms and conditions are entered into in the course of a trade or profession, the country of the place of business in which the subscriber agreed to these terms and conditions or the country of principal place of business.
If a subscription is agreed off-line, these terms & conditions apply to all subscribers included in that agreement. In addition to this any multi-user agreements can only include users from domains specified in the agreement, e.g. @domain.com. The use of the Website means you have accepted the Terms.
Any attempt to access Subscriber only content without paying the subscription fee is a breach of these Terms and may constitute an offence. GIS reserves all rights to enforce its rights whether under these Terms or otherwise.
Other Applicable Terms
Changes to these Terms
These Terms may be changed at any time by amending this page without notice to you. This includes the terms of any policies referred to under Other Applicable Terms. Following these changes, the amended terms and amended policies shall govern our relationship. By continuing to access or use our site after such changes have been made, you agree to be bound by the modified terms of website use. If any modified terms or modified policies are not acceptable to you, your sole remedy is to cease using our site.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. This page was last updated on 15 July 2020.