Login/Register
NetEnt
NetEnt
Fast Track
SBTech

Delaware iGaming revenue continues to drop in January

12th February 2015 7:44 am GMT

Delaware’s regulated online gaming market generated net revenue of $132,075 during the month of January, a decline of 9 per cent compared to the same period last year.

Net revenue was down 22 per cent versus the previous month following a 14 per cent drop in amounts wagered to $5.1m.

January 2015 Results

Table games represented 89 per cent of total amounts wagered, with video lottery games accounting for the remaining 11 per cent.Delaware [...]

Continue reading

Subscribe for full access to Gaming Intelligence including premium news content, feature articles, news archive, company profiles and more. Includes subscription to the print edition of GIQ magazine and postage.

Subscribe

Already a subscriber or registered user? Login

Skywind Group
Pragmatic Solutions
NSOFT
Playtech
SBTech