Login/Register
NetEnt
NetEnt
Solitics
BigTimeGaming

Amaya moves to close CryptoLogic acquisition

29th March 2012 8:26 am GMT

Amaya Gaming Group’s offer to acquire online casino games developer CryptoLogic has become unconditional following the approval of shareholders representing over 80 per cent of the company.

Amaya said that it has received valid acceptances from shareholders representing 73.76 per cent of the issued share capital of CryptoLogic, which together with Amaya’s existing 7.02 per cent holding give it control over 80.79 per cent of the company.

As a result, Amaya’s offer is now unconditional and the [...]

Continue reading

Subscribe for full access to Gaming Intelligence including premium news content, feature articles, news archive, company profiles and more. Includes subscription to the print edition of GIQ magazine and postage.

Subscribe

Already a subscriber or registered user? Login

Pragmatic Play
Skywind
Greentube
EveryMatrix
Playtech
Solitics