Stockholm-listed Aspire Global will become a pure B2B gaming supplier after agreeing to sell its B2C business to US-based Esports Technologies for €65m.
The divestment follows Aspire’s review of its B2C segment which began in March, with New York-listed Esports Technologies agreeing to pay €50m in cash, €10m in a promissory [...]
Stockholm-listed Kindred Group has completed the acquisition of B2B iGaming supplier Relax Gaming.
Kindred previously owned a 33.4 per cent stake in the business and entered into an agreement to acquire the remaining 66.6 per cent of outstanding shares in Relax Gaming in July.
The transaction values Relax Gaming at up to [...]
London-listed gaming technology provider Playtech has entered into an agreement to sell its Finalto financial trading division to Gopher Investments for US$250m in cash.
The agreement brings an end to an extensive sale process, which culminated last month in Playtech shareholders voting against the proposed sale of Finalto for $210m to [...]
New York-listed talent and media agency holding company Endeavor Group Holdings has agreed a $1.2bn deal to acquire the OpenBet sportsbook platform from Scientific Games.
Endeavour, which also owns IMG Arena, will pay $1.2bn for the business through a combination of $1.0bn in cash and $200m in Endeavor Class A common [...]
New York-listed casino and sportsbook operator MGM Resorts International has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
The agreement with Blackstone will see MGM Resorts acquire The Cosmopolitan for a cash consideration of $1.625bn, subject to customary working capital adjustments.
The deal represents a [...]
Stockholm-listed iGaming affiliate Better Collective has positioned itself for the opening of the regulated Dutch iGaming market with the acquisition of leading affiliate sites Soccernews.nl and Voetbalwedden.net.
Better Collective will pay a total upfront payment of €5.9m to acquire the businesses, with maximum deferred and earnout payments of €3.75m.
The acquisitions give [...]
London-listed betting and gaming operator Flutter Entertainment has acquired software solutions provider Singular for an undisclosed amount.
Founded in 2009, Singular has offices in Malta, Macedonia, Georgia and the UK, and offers a full range of iGaming products, including gaming platform and omni-channel solutions across sportsbook, poker and casino games.
“This deal [...]
The board of Entain has said it will consider DraftKings’ $22bn offer to acquire the business, while also highlighting the strength of its existing business and US joint venture with BetMGM.
The board of directors said they would carefully consider the £28 per share offer from DraftKings, having rejected a £25 [...]
London-listed betting and gaming operator Entain has confirmed that it has received a proposal from DraftKings to acquire the business.
In response to recent media speculation that DraftKings had made an offer of more than $20bn for its business, Entain’s board said only that the consideration would include a combination of [...]
Stockholm-listed games studio Fantasma Games is expanding its business through the acquisition of Bulgarian developer Wiener Games.
Fantasma will pay €0.7m to acquire the Sofia-based business, comprising €0.5m in cash and €0.2m in newly issued shares, as well as an earn-out fee capped at a maximum of €1.8m.
Wiener Games was founded [...]
Stockholm-listed Raketech has completed the acquisition of US-facing sports betting affiliate QM Media and its subsidiary P&P Vegas Group.
Following an initial agreement in July, QM Media assets including Onlinecricketbetting.net and Picksandparlays.net are now operating as an integrated part of Raketech.
Raketech said that it has identified several growth and development opportunities [...]
Stockholm-listed casino supplier Evolution has entered into an agreement to acquire Cork-based DigiWheel, developer of a unique HD spinning gaming wheel.
Evolution will acquire the business for a total up-front consideration of €1m in cash, together with an earn-out payment based on DigiWheel’s net income for the third year following closing.