Login/Register
Red Tiger
Red Tiger
Pariplay
BigTimeGaming

NeoPollard to leverage William Hill expertise for iLottery expansion

18th August 2015 7:32 am GMT

Canadian lottery supplier Pollard Banknote has said that it will be able to leverage the successful approach used by William Hill in both its retail and online business to the benefit of the North American lottery industry following the UK bookmaker’s recent investment in NeoGames.

Earlier this month, William Hill acquired a 29.4 per cent stake in iLottery solutions provider NeoGames, with an option to acquire the remaining 70.6 per cent within five years.

Pollard Banknote welcomed NeoGames’ [...]

Continue reading

Subscribe for full access to Gaming Intelligence including premium news content, feature articles, news archive, company profiles and more. Includes subscription to the print edition of GIQ magazine and postage.

Subscribe

Already a subscriber or registered user? Login

Pragmatic Play
Skywind
Greentube
EveryMatrix
Hot 50
Playtech
BigTimeGaming