New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney has called on all state stakeholders to determine how...
Three US Senators have urged Attorney General Eric Holder to support their legislation to reverse...
Online payment processor Optimal Payments has appointed Dennis Jones as its new non-executive...
Five New Jersey residents, including the principal owner of Beteagle.com, have this week admitted to...
Caesars Entertainment has appointed a new management team to head up its subsidiary Caesars...
US gaming and racing operator Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) has reported a 7 per cent...
The first half of 2014 represented a mixed bag for publicly-listed companies involved in online gaming,...
The UK bookmaking industry is at something of a crossroads. It has been hit by a forceful...
As online casino games suppliers battle to differentiate their offerings, several companies have...
The World Cup is approaching and FIFA needs your help to ensure Brazil 2014 does not get...
There has been a lot of noise about fixed odds betting terminals (FOBTs) in the UK recently. It’s not...
Former poker pro, gambling entrepreneur and leader of the Campaign for Fairer Gambling, Derek...
Amaya shareholders approve Rational acquisition and name change
Amaya Gaming Group shareholders voted Wednesday in favour of all resolutions related to the proposed acquisition of Rational Group, including a change of name to Amaya Inc.
- LVFH signs Mexican iGaming partnership with Codere and Azteca
- Amaya shares hit new high as regulators approve acquisition
- GameAccount back office system re-aligned for US operators
- Arizona casino launches online casino with Aristocrat
- UK sports betting industry faces the prospect of more taxes
- Playtech and MSC agree cruise ship casino management deal
- TVG extends broadcast and wagering deal with New York Racing
- Penn. casino partners GameAccount for new iGaming launch
- Betfaircasino.com to continue operating despite Trump closure
- Betclic Everest launches review of Gibraltar operations
Churchill Downs returns to profit following solid Q2 performance
US gaming and racing operator Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) has reported a 7 per cent increase in net revenue to $303.7m for the second quarter of 2014, following growth across all three of its core business segments.
- Strong H1 for France-Pari as mobile development continues
- IGT posts Q3 revenue decline despite interactive growth
- Nevada online poker revenue surpasses $1m mark in June
- Atlantic Lottery Corporation open to online gaming expansion
- Sky Bet revenue boosted by growing mobile channel
- Webis to further invest in Watchandwager pool wagering division
- Chinese lottery sales top €21bn in first half
- Svenska Spel applies for online casino licence as H1 revenue dips
- 32Red to commit further resources to marketing after strong H1
- Delaware iGaming revenue returns to growth in June
Gamesys launches The Godfather slot on Jackpotjoy
Online gaming operator Gamesys has launched its latest slot game on its UK-facing Jackpotjoy.com site, a title based around the classic smash hit The Godfather.
- Ladbrokes censured for misleading betting exchange promotion
- Williams Interactive launches first Hasbro-branded online slot
- NYX signs distribution agreement with High 5 Games
- Gamenet partners Game360 to expand mobile portfolio
- Inspired renews VLT and virtual sports deal with William Hill
- GI Round-up: Latest slot games from across the industry
- Sky Sports becomes fourth distributor of British horse racing data
- Spin Palace rapped by ASA over welcome bonus promo
- Misleading Jackpot Cafe promotion banned by ASA
- Odobo’s in-house game developer launches first HTML5 slot
Atlantic City needs to reinvent itself, says Senate President Sweeney
New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney has called on all state stakeholders to determine how Atlantic City can “best reinvent itself” after admitting that the city has been relying solely on gambling revenues for too long.
- US Senators urge DoJ to support legislation to ban online gaming
- Five NJ residents plead guilty for role in illegal online betting ring
- Pinnacle Sports shareholder Tomchin escapes 56 felony charges
- Betting exchanges and slots finally approved to launch in Spain
- Philippines lawmaker introduces iGaming bill
- UK Committee launches inquiry into returns from society lotteries
- French football league issues first betting sanctions
- Sportingbet and Tabcorp domains added to Bulgaria blacklist
- INTERPOL leads crackdown of illegal gambling across Asia
- Malta seeks ECJ Opinion on definition of 'illegal sports betting'
One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
There is not a lot that competes with the World Cup – especially this World Cup – but boy band One Direction have generated a fever pitch at the W Hotel in Barcelona not seen since Brazil beat Colombia the other night.
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
- ISGA’s first report fails to address gambling question
- Top 10 ways to determine attribution and what paths convert best
- If there is such a thing as welcome regulation, this should be it
- Gambling Commission clears up grey market anxiety
- Opinion: Road to the World Cup - Creating tailored campaigns
RealNetworks reappoints founder as new permanent CEO
Seattle-based online media distribution provider RealNetworks has appointed its founder Rob Glaser as permanent chief executive, as second quarter revenue from its gaming division fell by 29 per cent versus a year ago.
- Gigamedia prepares launch of new social casino platforms in H2
- Williams expands social portfolio with Gold Fish Casino Slots
- Zynga adds Sharknado slot game to Hit it Rich!
- Parx Casino launches Williams Interactive-powered social casino
- RealNetworks launches new Slingo-branded social casino app
- Playtika to launch new brand identity integrating game studios
- High 5 Games rolls out new social casino slots
- Greentube launches first US-facing social casino product
- Plumbee adds two new games to Mirrorball Slots
- Big Fish rolls out Luxury Slots product range
Texas Committee evaluates terminating state lottery
A legislative Committee in Texas is considering whether to abolish the state lottery amid accusations that it targets the poor.
- GTECH signs gaming system contract with Tennessee Lottery
- AGTech signs Chinese sports lottery supply deal in Jilin province
- GTECH to deploy systems to connect OPAP’s new VLT network
- Novomatic joins leading lottery associations
- Commonwealth of Kentucky issues Interactive Lottery RFP
- INTRALOT extends Washington DC lottery deal to March 2020
- Lotto Hessen partners Paymaxs to launch mobile offering
- Lotterywest to go mobile following INTRALOT contract extension
- German lotteries rail against EC iGaming recommendations
- Dutch lotteries Staatsloterij and De Lotto move closer to merger
Churchill Downs to acquire stake in Saratoga Harness Racing
Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) has entered into an agreement to acquire a 25 per cent stake in Saratoga Harness Racing (SHRI), the racing and gaming operator with venues in three US states.
- Tabcorp acquires ACTTAB state betting agency for $105.5m
- Isis Lab acquires casual games developer Vast Studios
- Fortuna completes acquisition of Czech lottery supplier
- AGTech eyes acquisition to strengthen lottery solutions in China
- GTECH creates global gaming giant with $6.4bn IGT acquisition
- Intertain Group completes Mandalay Media acquisition
- SABMiller to sell stake in African gaming operator Tsogo Sun
- XLMedia strengthens Scandinavian presence with acquisition
- Aristocrat strengthens systems and linked progressive offering
- Bally Technologies completes Dragonplay acquisition
Optimal appoints new chairman and directors in board shake-up
Online payment processor Optimal Payments has appointed Dennis Jones as its new non-executive chairman, alongside two new directors following the resignation of non-executives John Bateson and Jonathan Comerford.
- Caesars appoints new management team to operating company
- Former BarrièrePoker chief joins Caesars Interactive
- Majority shareholder Fajerson leaves Mr Green board
- Boyd promotes Gibase to newly created chief marketing role
- Inspired partners Games Workshop founder to develop games
- Joop Pot appointed director of Dutch regulator KSA
- Isaac Ward named COO of William Hill Australia
- AIFF appoints new integrity officer to combat match-fixing
- NetRefer opens London office to improve operational efficiency
- Tom Waterhouse appointed CEO of William Hill Australia
B2B Business Development/ Sales Manager - London
Position: B2B Business Development/ Sales Manager
- Back End Developer - Malta
- Front End Developer - Malta
- Project Support Lead - Gibraltar
- Business Intelligence Analyst – Malta
- Finnish speaking Customer Service Agent - Gibraltar
- Senior Affiliate Account Manager – Team Leader – London
- Product Owner Solutions - Malta
- CRM Executive – Gibraltar
- Team Leader Payment Operations - Malta
- Dutch speaking Content Promotion - Malta