German lottery brokerage Tipp24 has reinstated its previous earnings forecast for the year after...
Gaming technology and services supplier Playtech has acquired the lotteries business of...
Swedish online gaming operator Mr Green & Co has strengthened its management team with the...
Delroy Facey, a former Premier League striker and international footballer for Grenada, has been...
Spanish gaming group Codere has reported a 15 per cent drop in total operating revenue to €656.6m...
Chinese lottery supplier REXLot Holdings said it will continue to focus on strengthening its...
A simmering resentment over funding, arguments over the legal case and accusations of government...
PokerStars’ hopes of an immediate return to the US are still only rated as 50-50 by an industry...
James Henderson discusses the key issues he faces after taking over from Ralph Topping as chief...
Amaya has come from nowhere to world’s biggest in three short years. Gaming Intelligence examines the...
Amaya’s $4.9bn acquisition of PokerStars parent Rational Group brings an end to the Scheinberg’s...
The first half of 2014 represented a mixed bag for publicly-listed companies involved in online gaming,...
OPAP to bid for re-launched Greek horse race betting tender
Greece’s privatisation agency HRADF has re-launched an exclusive tender to organize and conduct mutual betting on horse races in Greece after rejecting a bid by INTRALOT which failed to meet expectations.
- Playtech talks up African gambling opportunity
- bwin.party eyes active role in industry consolidation
- Strong customer growth to boost Paddy Power profitability in H2
- Playtech looks to seal further converged land-online deals
- Feature: Can Gibraltar bring down the UK licensing regime?
- Playtech confirms new supply deals and invests in BGO
- INTRALOT signs 12-year VLT pre-commitment deal in Victoria
- Unibet becomes third operator to join Odobo games platform
- SafeCharge granted principal membership status by VISA
- Sportech to deliver iGaming and betting venue solutions in H2
Tipp24 reinstates full year forecast following mistaken jackpot
German lottery brokerage Tipp24 has reinstated its previous earnings forecast for the year after revealing that Friday's €44m jackpot win announcement was a mistake.
- Codere revenue decline continues in first half
- REXLot to strengthen interactive lottery focus after solid H1
- Tipp24 issues profit warning following MyLotto24 jackpot win
- Loto-Québec on track to meet full year net earnings target
- Growth in sports betting unable to lift bwin.party in first half
- Nevada online poker revenue falls below $1m mark in July
- Perform on track to achieve full year expectations
- Nearly half of Fortuna H1 gross win from online channel
- Strong H1 growth for Paddy despite "punter friendly" results
- Playtech confident of exceeding full year expectations
MTR Gaming adds mobile-optimised casino games to INClub
US racetrack and gaming operator MTR Gaming Group has added a selection of mobile-friendly casino games to its Aristocrat-powered free-play casino INClub.
- AppleJack Gaming launches first slot game with Odobo
- Playtech to license Skywind assets to additional clients
- Williams launches first slot powered by offline game engine
- ASA bans Betdaq ad featuring Christ the Redeemer
- Ladbrokes enhances mobile sportsbook with My Accas feature
- Sky Bet launches new Playtech-powered casino and live dealer
- Net Entertainment signs supplier agreement with Betfair
- IGT expands Powerbucks jackpot pool to Nevada
- Finland's RAY launches Playtech-powered live casino
- Yggdrasil Gaming content goes live with Unibet and Mr Green
Former international footballer charged with match-fixing
Delroy Facey, a former Premier League striker and international footballer for Grenada, has been charged with conspiracy to commit bribery following an investigation into match-fixing.
- UK Gambling Commission suspends Pokercent operating licence
- UK government launches consultation on horse racing levy
- Sky Bet domains among latest additions to Latvian blacklist
- NCSL adopts resolution against federal iGaming legislation
- FIFA calls for new match-fixing controls in Swiss gambling bill
- Inspector General blames ex-NYRA management for fees fiasco
- Swiss lottery operator supports proposed gaming bill
- Betdigital secures UK remote gambling software licence
- PokerStars, Ladbrokes and BetVictor among Latvian blacklist
- Second Pinnacle Sports owner escapes gambling charges in US
Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
“The large sportsbook operators have been asleep at the wheel,” was one of the more memorable quotes I heard last week while reviewing the first interviews with new William Hill chief executive James Henderson and Ladbrokes’ latest attempt to draw good cheer from poor to middling financial results.
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
- ISGA’s first report fails to address gambling question
- Top 10 ways to determine attribution and what paths convert best
- If there is such a thing as welcome regulation, this should be it
GSN Games launches new mobile game Solitaire TriPeaks
GSN Games, the social and casual games subsidiary of Sony’s Game Show Network, has launched Solitaire TriPeaks for smartphone and tablet devices.
- Paddy Power to launch real-money social product on mobile
- Ainsworth to enter social gaming market with Digital 616
- Win adds first Thunder Valley-inspired games to Slots Craze
- South Africa’s MTN eyes social gaming launch with ISIS Labs
- TraffGen expands into US following Action Gaming investment
- Bingo.com launches Trophy Bingo for Android
- Australia’s Royal Wins launches new social casino offering
- RealNetworks reappoints founder as new permanent CEO
- Gigamedia prepares launch of new social casino platforms in H2
- Williams expands social portfolio with Gold Fish Casino Slots
Belgian National Lottery launches mobile gaming app
Belgium’s National Lottery has launched a new mobile app which allows players to buy lottery tickets and check draw results through their smartphone.
- CVG adds non-cash payment system to lottery network
- Wyoming launches INTRALOT-powered state lottery
- Camelot fined £100,000 for jackpot prize error
- CVG to roll out interactive self-service lottery solutions in Hebei
- China LotSynergy eyeing further growth in Sports Lottery market
- Yggdrasil enters Swedish market with Svenska Klubbspel
- China’s Huiyin continues lottery expansion with Anhui deal
- China Vanguard seals lottery supply deal in Chongqing
- Advertising permit delays German Sports Lottery launch
- China LotSynergy and Bestinfo win Shanghai Lottery deal
Playtech expands lotteries business with Aristocrat acquisition
Gaming technology and services supplier Playtech has acquired the lotteries business of Aristocrat for €10.5m.
- BetButler suspends trading to consider third-party bid
- XLMedia acquires DAU-UP for $19m
- Perform Group shares surge on takeover bid
- bwin.party looks to generate up to €40m through disposal of assets
- OPAP to acquire majority stake in Payzone Hellas
- DraftKings closes funding round; acquires rival StarStreet
- Gaming Realms acquires Bingoport owner Blueburra for £10.5m
- XLMedia expands offering with acquisition of betting affiliate
- Betfair sells JV stake to become B2B supplier in Australia
- Amaya-Rational Group completion sees Scheinbergs depart
Niclas Enhörning named CEO of Mr Green technology subsidiary
Swedish online gaming operator Mr Green & Co has strengthened its management team with the appointment of Niclas Enhörning as chief executive of its technology subsidiary Mr Green & Co Technology AB.
- Affinity Gaming hires Caesars executive for CEO role
- Carstanjen takes over as CEO of Churchill Downs
- SIS poaches David Johnson to serve as digital rights chief
- Betclic hires Henrik Svensson to lead international expansion
- 888’s Mattingley to be made chairman as Kilsby steps down
- Sportech strengthens US team with high-profile appointments
- SG brings in industry veteran to lead WMS Gaming sales team
- 500.com appoints new president and chief financial officer
- Konami strengthens management team with quartet of promotions
- Mr Green appoints Simon Falk as new CFO
Product Owner – Eastern Europe
Position: Product Owner
Location: Eastern Europe
- Product Executive – North England
- German Sales / Conversion Executive - Malta
- VIP Account Manager – London
- Austrian Sales / Conversion Executive - Malta
- Marketing Manager - London
- Head of Affiliate – Malta
- Finnish VIP Account Manager – Malta
- German speaking Marketing Executive - Malta
- Network Operations Centre (NOC) Manager - Malta
- Account Manager - London