A federal jury in Oklahoma has convicted three Florida residents for their role in an illegal...
Dutch state-owned gaming operator Holland Casino returned to profit in 2014 as turnover rose 3...
Spain’s online gaming regulator, Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ), has appointed José...
Online poker giant PokerStars has signed a deal to again sponsor the Nanjing Millions Tournament in...
Coingaming, a service provider specialising in cryptocurrency solutions for iGaming operators,...
GTECH has agreed a partnership with Genera Networks to offer the Swedish lottery supplier’s Nabor...
The Bailiwick of Jersey has finally begun issuing online gaming licences, but with the spread of...
Intertain chief executive John FitzGerald believes he has bought the best online gaming asset on the...
ICE is the gaming industry’s biggest beauty parade but how much business actually gets done...
The first effects of the UK’s move to a point of consumption regime are dribbling in with...
Gaming Intelligence has announced the winners of the first Gaming Intelligence Awards (GIAs),...
Amaya has more entries than any other company in the Hot 50 this year. An industry elite has...
Evolution Gaming exploring potential Stockholm IPO
Live dealer casino specialist Evolution Gaming is exploring the possibility of an initial public offering (IPO) on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm stock exchange.
- Ezugi partners Iforium for live casino distribution
- Webis to shut down fixed-odds sportsbook this week
- Relax Gaming expands Unibet deal to launch bingo network
- GTECH unveils corporate restructure and rebrand to IGT
- NJ regulator approves Resorts iGaming platform for launch
- Weizer focused on omni-channel strategy to continue growth
- Nektan to develop Come Dine With Me social bingo game
- Deutsche Telekom readies German sports betting launch
- Vivo powers new platform for Argentina’s Casinos del Rio
- Threat of shop closures & FOBT research weigh on Ladbrokes
Holland Casino returns to growth after seven years of decline
Dutch state-owned gaming operator Holland Casino returned to profit in 2014 as turnover rose 3 per cent from 2013 to bring an end to seven years of decline.
- Online betting leads Fortuna Entertainment to 2014 growth
- Betfair shares soar as PoC tax fails to dent Q3 earnings
- 32Red eyes UK expansion with increased marketing investment
- Impairment charges push Sportech into the red in 2014
- Caesars Interactive revenue soars to $587m in 2014
- Paddy Power boosts dividend as revenue nears €900m
- Contagious Gaming loss widens despite Q3 revenue rise
- Online and multichannel offerings drive Gala Coral Q1 growth
- Codere losses continue as full year revenue falls 9%
- bet-at-home.com revenue surges past €100m mark in 2014
PokerStars signs deal to sponsor poker tournament in China
Online poker giant PokerStars has signed a deal to again sponsor the Nanjing Millions Tournament in the People’s Republic of China as it looks to aid the growth of poker worldwide.
- Coingaming expands Bitcoin casino platform with GameART content
- Iforium adds 1X2gaming content to Gameflex casino platform
- NYX Gaming launches real-time poker rewards for Italian players
- PokerStars goes live with Evolution-powered dedicated live casino
- Playtech and Scientific Games launch Rainbow Riches Bingo
- Net Entertainment casino games go live on Full Tilt
- BGO launches Income Access-powered affiliate programme
- 666BET signs up for Metric Gaming’s betting products
- Zynga pulls plug on UK-facing real-money gaming products
- Vermantia seals Leander Games distribution deal
Three Florida men convicted for running illegal betting business
A federal jury in Oklahoma has convicted three Florida residents for their role in an illegal online sports betting and money laundering operation which authorities claim brought in more than $1bn in wagers.
- NJ Senators attack RAWA as House Judiciary hearing postponed
- New poker-only iGaming bill introduced in Pennsylvania
- Norway sets up dedicated unit to tackle match-fixing
- West African country bans "unethical and exploitative" gambling
- FIFA hits football match-fixer with worldwide ban
- South Australia targets gambling toys in child protection drive
- Scottish Labour leader joins calls for reduction in FOBT stakes
- Portuguese iGaming bill goes to President for final approval
- Pennsylvania Representative introduces new iGaming legislation
- DLTB calls on government to block Deutsche Telekom launch
Playtech set to splurge?
Last year, Playtech parked the (London) bus at the ICE show in Excel Centre. At Earl’s Court, its stand was so big that executives dubbed it Abramovich's yacht. It normally combines these outlandish displays with a big deal announcement. So what surprises does Playtech have in store this year?
- NY predictions: Playtech to buy bwin.party and other fanciful stuff
- What is Amaya doing to PokerStars & PokerStars doing to Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
Plumbee adds Quickspin’s Sevens High to Mirrorball Slots
London-based social games studio Plumbee has released Sevens High on its flagship Mirrorball Slots product, the latest title from content partner Quickspin to go live in the app.
- IGT's DoubleDown launches new slot for St Patrick’s Day
- DraftKings becomes official fantasy sports partner of UFC
- Monmouth Park nears launch of new fantasy sports game
- Plumbee to shutter bingo product to focus on core slots offering
- KamaGames launches first Man United-branded social game
- Social casino mechanics scrapped from game after challenge
- Plumbee launches Rapunzel’s Tower on revamped iOS app
- Retention specialist Optimove wins trio of new partnerships
- DraftKings agrees Sacramento Kings & LA Clippers deals
- New Lightning Box slot launches on Plaor’s Mega Fame Casino
GTECH strikes deal to offer Genera geolottery game to customers
GTECH has agreed a partnership with Genera Networks to offer the Swedish lottery supplier’s Nabor geolottery game to its World Lottery Association (WLA) customers.
- Scientific Games wins iLottery supply deal with Canada’s ALC
- 500.com launches share buyback as further suspensions loom
- 500.com hit by suspension of Chinese online lottery sales
- China Vanguard seals self-service lottery deal in Sichuan
- Bosnia and Herzegovina state lottery extends NOVOMATIC deal
- Contagious launches online gaming content for Georgia Lottery
- Solid Q4 for North American lotteries despite decline in Canada
- Dutch Supreme Court rejects National Lottery appeal
- GTECH launches full suite of iLottery games for Georgia Lottery
- NSW to protect newsagents with landmark lottery deal
MGT-Tera Group merger to create first listed Bitcoin exchange
Online gaming and fantasy sports operator MGT Capital Investments has signed a letter of intent to merge with Tera Group, owner of the TeraExchange swap execution facility, in what will create the first publicly-traded Bitcoin derivatives exchange in the US.
- Straub back in with cut-price deal to acquire Atlantic City's Revel
- Revel Casino back up for auction after judge scraps Straub deal
- Betfair’s TVG acquires HRTV horse racing television network
- Gauselmann acquires AWP operator Sceptre Leisure
- 24/7 Gaming cancels acquisition talks with binary options provider
- Oslo-listed Nio agrees deal to acquire Guts.com owner
- Playtech targets casual gaming sector with YoYo Games
- 888 and William Hill terminate acquisition talks
- PCG Entertainment to acquire Asian gaming software provider
- Gala Coral continues talks to dispose of Gala Retail properties
Spanish gaming regulator appoints new deputy director general
Spain’s online gaming regulator, Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ), has appointed José Antonio García García as deputy director general of management and institutional relations.
- Medialivecasino appoints TCS John Huxley veteran as sales manager
- Playtech COO Shay Segev set to leave
- American Gaming Systems appoints new chief financial officer
- Net Entertainment nominates former NASDAQ SVP to board
- Scopely hires Zynga director as legal and business affairs chief
- GTECH appoints Ralph Lauren exec to head up investor relations
- bwin.party adds two new non-executive directors to board
- GTECH brings back Chambrello to head up US lottery business
- Ladbrokes’ O’Kane re-elected as chairman of ESSA
- PokerStars appoints Shaz Mirza as director of mobile
Back-End Developer - Malta
Position: Back-End Developer
- Sales Agent: Norwegian Speaking - London
- Online Marketing Specialist - Sweden
- Data Miner - Gibraltar
- Data Analyst - Gibraltar
- Sales Agent: Swedish Speaking - London
- Business Analyst - Gibraltar
- CRM Manager - Gibraltar
- Head of Football - Malta
- Web Analytics Manager - Gibraltar
- Cross-Sell Manager - Gibraltar/London/Dublin