Lotteries and gaming supplier GTECH has been selected by OPAP to provide its systems to connect...
Land-based and online gaming technology supplier Aristocrat Technologies has launched an nLive...
This week has seen the release of several new slot games from the likes of Net Entertainment and...
Having secured a deal to expand its online gaming offering with GameAccount Network later this...
UK-listed sports betting and pool wagering operator Webis Holdings said Friday that it...
Sky Sports Digital Media, the group of sports TV channels operated by British Sky Broadcasting, has...
The first half of 2014 represented a mixed bag for publicly-listed companies involved in online gaming,...
The UK bookmaking industry is at something of a crossroads. It has been hit by a forceful...
As online casino games suppliers battle to differentiate their offerings, several companies have...
The World Cup is approaching and FIFA needs your help to ensure Brazil 2014 does not get...
There has been a lot of noise about fixed odds betting terminals (FOBTs) in the UK recently. It’s not...
Former poker pro, gambling entrepreneur and leader of the Campaign for Fairer Gambling, Derek...
Arizona casino launches play-for-fun online casino with Aristocrat
Land-based and online gaming technology supplier Aristocrat Technologies has launched an nLive play-for-fun online casino for Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment, operator of three land-based casinos in the US state of Arizona.
- UK sports betting industry faces the prospect of more taxes
- Playtech and MSC agree cruise ship casino management deal
- TVG extends broadcast and wagering deal with New York Racing
- Penn. casino partners GameAccount for new iGaming launch
- Betfaircasino.com to continue operating despite Trump closure
- Betclic Everest launches review of Gibraltar operations
- Shares in DJI Holdings to be listed in London this week
- Betsson sportsbook boosted by highly successful World Cup
- Betsson looks to expand UK presence with new casino brand
- Secure Trading launches new US iGaming payment platform
Webis to further invest in Watchandwager pool wagering division
UK-listed sports betting and pool wagering operator Webis Holdings said Friday that it experienced good turnover growth from its pool wagering operation during the year ended May 31st, with the company planning further investment in the division to improve the WatchandWager.com platform.
- Chinese lottery sales top €21bn in first half
- Svenska Spel applies for online casino licence as H1 revenue dips
- 32Red to commit further resources to marketing after strong H1
- Delaware iGaming revenue returns to growth in June
- World Cup helps French market return to growth in Q2
- IG Group increases investor payout after record performance
- Numis suggests bwin.party twice as valuable if broken up
- Betsson buoyed by new acquisitions and World Cup betting
- London Capital Group posts H1 loss as revenue slump continues
- XLMedia forecasts record first half revenue performance
GI Round-up: Latest slot games from across the industry
This week has seen the release of several new slot games from the likes of Net Entertainment and Yggdrasil Gaming, including the 100th slot from New Jersey-based High 5 Games.
- Sky Sports becomes fourth distributor of British horse racing data
- Spin Palace rapped by ASA over welcome bonus promo
- Misleading Jackpot Cafe promotion banned by ASA
- Odobo’s in-house game developer launches first HTML5 slot
- 888Casino ads banned by ASA over misleading free bet offers
- Betfair launches Jumio’s Netverify ID verification
- Interwetten agrees short-term Lotus F1 sponsorship deal
- Full Tilt to add Amaya content to casino offering
- New Jersey racetrack to launch free-to-play sports betting game
- Metric Gaming’s SuperLive Golf launches with Redbet
INTERPOL leads crackdown of illegal gambling across Asia
International police organisation INTERPOL has revealed that a coordinated six-week operation targeting illegal gambling networks across Asia resulted in more than 1,400 arrests and the seizure of almost US$12m.
- Malta seeks ECJ Opinion on definition of 'illegal sports betting'
- Betclic, bwin and Ladbrokes included in Hungary iGaming blacklist
- Victoria Police swoop on suspected tennis betting syndicate
- Malta LGA clarifies social casino regulatory stance
- Dutch regulator KSA issues new advertising warning
- Illegal sports betting operation shut down in Las Vegas
- EC publishes iGaming player protection recommendations
- Betfair approved to expand Spanish product range
- Dutch government approves iGaming tax rate despite opposition
- Council of Europe agrees match-fixing convention
One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
There is not a lot that competes with the World Cup – especially this World Cup – but boy band One Direction have generated a fever pitch at the W Hotel in Barcelona not seen since Brazil beat Colombia the other night.
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
- ISGA’s first report fails to address gambling question
- Top 10 ways to determine attribution and what paths convert best
- If there is such a thing as welcome regulation, this should be it
- Gambling Commission clears up grey market anxiety
- Opinion: Road to the World Cup - Creating tailored campaigns
Parx Casino launches Williams Interactive-powered social casino
Having secured a deal to expand its online gaming offering with GameAccount Network later this year, Pennsylvania’s Parx Casino has gone live with its free-to-play offering via Williams Interactive’s Play4Fun Network.
- RealNetworks launches new Slingo-branded social casino app
- Playtika to launch new brand identity integrating game studios
- High 5 Games rolls out new social casino slots
- Greentube launches first US-facing social casino product
- Plumbee adds two new games to Mirrorball Slots
- Big Fish rolls out Luxury Slots product range
- Gamblit finalises trio of platform partnerships
- Zynga appoints Google VP Regina Duggan to board of directors
- Plaor expands social casino portfolio with exclusive deals
- Voidbridge to launch affiliate programme with Income Access
GTECH to deploy systems to connect OPAP’s new VLT network
Lotteries and gaming supplier GTECH has been selected by OPAP to provide its systems to connect up to 35,000 video lottery terminals (VLTs) for the Greek gaming operator’s new network.
- Novomatic joins leading lottery associations
- Commonwealth of Kentucky issues Interactive Lottery RFP
- INTRALOT extends Washington DC lottery deal to March 2020
- Lotto Hessen partners Paymaxs to launch mobile offering
- Lotterywest to go mobile following INTRALOT contract extension
- German lotteries rail against EC iGaming recommendations
- Dutch lotteries Staatsloterij and De Lotto move closer to merger
- China’s Huiyin wins sports lottery deal in Jiangsu province
- Tipsport terminates lottery joint venture with Fortuna Entertainment
- INTRALOT agrees seven-year deal with Magnum Corp
Isis Lab acquires casual games developer Vast Studios
Gaming software and platform provider Isis Lab Corporation has completed the acquisition of Toronto-based casual games developer Vast Studios for CAD$1.7m.
- Fortuna completes acquisition of Czech lottery supplier
- AGTech eyes acquisition to strengthen lottery solutions in China
- GTECH creates global gaming giant with $6.4bn IGT acquisition
- Intertain Group completes Mandalay Media acquisition
- SABMiller to sell stake in African gaming operator Tsogo Sun
- XLMedia strengthens Scandinavian presence with acquisition
- Aristocrat strengthens systems and linked progressive offering
- Bally Technologies completes Dragonplay acquisition
- Greentube acquires Bingocams online bingo platform
- London Capital Group rejects Spreadex takeover approach
Boyd Gaming promotes Gibase to newly created chief marketing role
US casino operator Boyd Gaming has promoted Chris Gibase to the newly created role of chief marketing officer, one of several senior executive appointments aimed at refining the company's operations and driving future growth.
- Inspired partners Games Workshop founder to develop games
- Joop Pot appointed director of Dutch regulator KSA
- Isaac Ward named COO of William Hill Australia
- AIFF appoints new integrity officer to combat match-fixing
- NetRefer opens London office to improve operational efficiency
- Tom Waterhouse appointed CEO of William Hill Australia
- Betfred's Chris Sheffield to leave online MD role
- BCLC to implement new post-employment restrictions
- Yggdrasil hires senior executive to head up new Gibraltar office
- Novomatic chief executive to step down in September
Senior Accountant - Malta
Position: Senior Accountant
- CRM Manager - Malta
- Front End Web Developer - Gibraltar
- CRM Executive - Gibraltar
- Conversion Operations Team Leader - Gibraltar
- Security Architect - Gibraltar
- German speaking Customer Support Agent - Malta
- Project Manager - Gibraltar
- Senior Front End Developer - Malta
- Russian speaking Affiliate Manager – Malta or Riga
- Dutch speaking CRM/VIP - Malta