Gibraltar-based platform provider Odobo has released a new customer-facing app for iOS devices...
The Remote Gambling Association (RGA), the iGaming industry association, has claimed that the...
Australia’s Tabcorp Holdings has finally reached an agreement on a long-term media rights deal to...
Lottery supplier China LotSynergy Holdings has strengthened its presence in the Chinese province...
A television advertisement for GeoLotto, the location-based draw game jointly operated by...
Stockholm-listed operator Mr Green & Co has entered into an agreement to acquire the operations...
Gustaf Hoffstedt explains why he can do more to aid the development of a well regulated Swedish...
Online gaming stockholders enjoyed another strong performance in 2014, with the companies making...
An established name in the video games sector for his work on classic titles including Doom,...
Jeff Connors left one of the giants of the US gaming industry to join the small but growing...
Gibraltar-licensed secondary lottery provider Lottoland has been in operation for less than three...
Few expected Jim Ryan to slink off into retirement when he left bwin.party in 2012, so it is no...
Tabcorp secures deal for NSW thoroughbred racing rights
Australia’s Tabcorp Holdings has finally reached an agreement on a long-term media rights deal to broadcast thoroughbred horse racing in New South Wales, after talks over a new contract broke down in December.
- Side bets and live betting not linked to match-fixing, says report
- Carnival Cruise launches mobile gaming with Scientific Games
- Bookmakers continue commitment to promote responsible gambling
- MGM plans Q4 real-money launch on interactive gaming tables
- Paf teams up with Sunborn to open new casino in Gibraltar
- Amaya blames software bug for Full Tilt NJ licence message
- Squash governing body in PERFORM streaming rights deal
- Estonian football renews partnership with Sportradar
- Sportech rolls out new betting platform for Chile racetracks
- William Hill to unify Australian businesses under single brand
IGT struggles continue into Q1 despite interactive growth
US gaming supplier International Game Technology (IGT) has reported a 17 per cent drop in total revenue to $450.6m for its first quarter ended December 31st, with strong growth from the company’s interactive business unable to offset a significant decline in product sales.
- Interwetten plots European expansion following strong 2014
- 32Red reports fifth consecutive year of double digit growth
- Delaware iGaming market contracts again in December
- GigaMedia falls foul of NASDAQ listing requirements
- Strong growth for China’s lottery market in 2014
- SafeCharge earnings to double in 2014 following strong trading
- William Hill shares dip despite record 2014 operating profit
- Lotto24 post strong 2014 revenue growth but widens net loss
- Strong H1 for IG Group but profit to be hit by Swiss franc fallout
- Record profit for Norsk Tipping as economic report released
Odobo introduces new games marketing platform
Gibraltar-based platform provider Odobo has released a new customer-facing app for iOS devices which it claims will allow game developers to take an active role in driving the success of their games.
- Misleading GeoLotto TV ad banned for implying it is a lottery
- Inspired Gaming launches new virtual sports game
- Element Wave launches Mobile Moments CRM platform
- Leander Games signs up Betsson as latest high-profile partner
- Microgaming unveils customisable poker software for operators
- Realistic Games content goes live on Gaming Realms’ Spin Genie
- BCLC integrates OpenBet Promote to drive players to PlayNow
- Metric Gaming expands into Central Europe with Hattrick deal
- Peppermill selects Scientific Games' Bally to replace slot content
- Tabcorp and Phumelela JV to host Dubai racing betting pools
Portugal tax shift could generate additional €20m, says RGA
The Remote Gambling Association (RGA), the iGaming industry association, has claimed that the Portuguese government could raise an additional €20m in revenue if it was to base its proposed online sports betting tax on operators’ gross gaming revenue (GGR) rather than turnover.
- Danish FA calls for stronger match-fixing controls
- Germany's DSWV calls an end to amateur football betting
- Dutch court dismisses link between binary options and gambling
- Rangers FC goalkeeper charged for football betting breaches
- PokerStars' California coalition welcomes Jones-Sawyer poker bill
- Congressmen renew attempts to legalise betting in New Jersey
- FC Nantes joins match-fixing fight in France
- Dutch regulator KSA signs cooperation deal with Alderney
- Second online poker bill introduced in California
- LVS awarded $2m in Chinese trademark dispute
Playtech set to splurge?
Last year, Playtech parked the (London) bus at the ICE show in Excel Centre. At Earl’s Court, its stand was so big that executives dubbed it Abramovich's yacht. It normally combines these outlandish displays with a big deal announcement. So what surprises does Playtech have in store this year?
- NY predictions: Playtech to buy bwin.party and other fanciful stuff
- What is Amaya doing to PokerStars & PokerStars doing to Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
Akamon launches VIVA! Bingo & Slots Facebook app
Social casino operator Akamon Entertainment has launched VIVA! Bingo & Slots, a new Facebook app featuring a range of products including bingo, slots and the company’s first video bingo game.
- PlaySpace targets expansion after latest funding round
- Sky Bet partners OpenWager to launch first social casino app
- IGT launches Wheel of Fortune Extra Spin on DoubleDown
- KamaGames named social casino partner of Manchester United
- Mondogoal signs fantasy football deal with Chelsea FC
- Diwip releases Best Casino slots app for Apple devices
- Brasingo releases Android app and new content
- Fantasy football operator Mondogoal seals Barcelona partnership
- bwin.party social betting app to cease operating later this month
- Cashplay launches app to better promote partner games
China LotSynergy strengthens presence in Gansu Province
Lottery supplier China LotSynergy Holdings has strengthened its presence in the Chinese province of Gansu by winning a bid to supply lottery terminals to the Gansu Sports Lottery Administration Centre.
- Lotto24 secures extension to German advertising permit
- Iowa man arrested in $10.8m lottery fraud case
- Norsk Tipping warns of risks in expanded lottery market
- Netcom launches first VLT games for China Sports Lottery market
- China Vanguard agrees lottery supply deal in Shaanxi Province
- Global lottery sales rise as Latin America & Asia lead the way
- GTECH secures new multi-year deal with Mexican lottery
- Brandenburg Lottery withdraws ODDSET sports betting product
- China LotSynergy wins Lottery supply deal in Shanxi Province
- All 23 participating US lotteries suspend sale of multi-state game
Mr Green enters Italy with Mybet Italia acquisition
Stockholm-listed operator Mr Green & Co has entered into an agreement to acquire the operations of Mybet Italia in order to facilitate its entry into the regulated Italian online gaming market.
- Elray Gaming acquires stake in new Asian operator
- Intertain lines up next acquisition with potential CAD$1bn deal
- Nevada’s Golden Gaming agrees merger with Lakes Entertainment
- Inspired acquires UK social games studio W R Interactive
- iGaming event organiser Clarion acquired by Providence Equity
- LiveSport acquires majority share in data provider Enetpulse
- Åland’s Paf makes Italy move with Winga purchase
- AGTech completes HK$489.5m Score Value acquisition
- Elray Gaming increases stake in Playtech-powered online casino
- Judge approves sale of Revel Casino to developer Straub
Churchill Downs appoints new member to board of directors
US gaming and racetrack operator Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) has appointed Aditi Javeri Gokhale, a senior executive at health and wellness product retailer Nutrisystem with a wealth of digital-focused experience, to its board of directors.
- Scientific Games moves corporate HQ from NY to Las Vegas
- Camelot Global hires OpenBet’s Nikos Kryvossidis as CTO
- Sky Bet to grow business with new recruitment drive
- Boyd Gaming appoints two new board members
- JOINGO to expand gaming features on casino mobile apps
- Interblock hires Bally’s John Connelly as new CEO
- Amaya appoints new board advisor & VP of strategic ventures
- Canada’s Woodbine Entertainment loses longstanding CEO
- Inspired reshuffles management team to lead expansion
- Secure Trading hires new executives to lead iGaming growth
Retention Executive (German market) - London
Position: Retention Executive (German market)
- Retention Executive (Danish market) - London
- Infrastructure Systems & Security Administrator - Malta
- Danish speaking Translator - Malta
- Sales Director - Armenia
- Live Casino Product Manager - Gibraltar
- Product Owner: Casino - Armenia
- Marketing Director - Armenia
- Content Manager - Malta
- Casino Manager - Armenia
- CRM Coordinator - Malta