An Administrative Court in Wiesbaden has put a temporarily halt on Germany’s plans to award twenty...
London-based social casino studio Plumbee has relaunched the iOS version of its Mirrorball Slots...
London-listed gaming technology provider GameAccount Network said Wednesday that it has been...
Two posters that form of part of the Ladbrokes Life advertising campaign have been found to...
US casino operator Boyd Gaming has announced the departure of chief operating officer Paul...
Per Widerström, the managing director of Gala Coral subsidiary Gala Interactive, is to step down...
A simmering resentment over funding, arguments over the legal case and accusations of government...
PokerStars’ hopes of an immediate return to the US are still only rated as 50-50 by an industry...
James Henderson discusses the key issues he faces after taking over from Ralph Topping as chief...
Amaya has come from nowhere to world’s biggest in three short years. Gaming Intelligence examines the...
Amaya’s $4.9bn acquisition of PokerStars parent Rational Group brings an end to the Scheinberg’s...
The first half of 2014 represented a mixed bag for publicly-listed companies involved in online gaming,...
Records tumble for HKJC but fight against illegal operators continues
The Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC) said that it expects to face a “technology war” with illegal and offshore gaming operators as it begins a five-year journey to develop a new wagering and information system for its customers.
- SafeCharge granted European E-Money Institution licence
- Webis agrees two-year extension to HKJC pari-mutuel pools deal
- Locus Gaming considers sale as Jack Gold ceases trading
- Italy's Gazzetta dello Sport launches branded sports betting site
- Mansion Group dismisses reports of UK withdrawal
- ESSA agrees betting integrity MoU with CONCACAF
- Another NJ casino facing closure as Trump files for bankruptcy
- Deutsche Telekom reaffirms German sports betting plans
- Corcoran: UK regime an opportunity to increase market share
- Tipico rolls out Betradar’s retail live streaming solution
XLMedia confident for full year despite drop in first half profit
London-listed iGaming marketing firm XLMedia has reported a 24 per cent increase in revenue to US$19.9m for the first half of 2014, following a strong performance in its core European markets.
- IG Group eyes return to growth through diversification strategy
- Sportech shares plummet as HMRC succeeds in VAT appeal
- Majesco exploring strategic initiatives to maximise company value
- Tropicana closes gap on iGaming rivals in New Jersey
- NetPlay TV shares hit new low as profit falls, CEO resigns
- Partouche Interactive earnings continue to fall in Q3
- CIRSA records €19.7m Q2 loss despite revenue growth
- SafeCharge records strong revenue and profit growth in first half
- Daily fantasy sports provider FanDuel closes $70m funding round
- Strong Q1 for Betfair as growth in regulated markets continues
GameAccount to deliver converged online-to-offline experience for casinos
London-listed gaming technology provider GameAccount Network said Wednesday that it has been awarded a patent by the US Patent Office for its iBridge Framework which enables the integration of an internet gaming system with a land-based casino reward points program.
- ASA rules two Ladbrokes Life ads irresponsible
- Betclic Everest agrees Fiorentina football sponsorship deal
- Betfair launches Net Entertainment games portfolio
- Full Tilt launches Evolution-powered live casino
- London Capital Group proposes Algoweb software licensing deal
- Net Entertainment pays out €2.5m jackpot to LeoVegas player
- OpenBet celebrates launch of Coral Bet-in-Play retail solution
- Spinomenal games to go live on Odobo Marketplace
- Caesars launches cross-channel promotion for Harrah’s Casino
- ASA bans Maltese online casino's direct mail campaign
German court halts sports betting licensing process
An Administrative Court in Wiesbaden has put a temporarily halt on Germany’s plans to award twenty federal sports betting licences, following an appeal from a number of operators including Tipico, bet365, Betclic Everest and BetVictor.
- Netherlands to modernise gaming machines and lottery laws
- More bet365 and Sportingbet sites added to Bulgarian blacklist
- Report highlights “symbiotic” relationship between sport & betting
- Latvian blacklist grows with Betsson & Gala Coral domains added
- Leading UK bookmakers establish responsible gambling watchdog
- GBGA secures High Court hearing for UK regulation challenge
- Pinnacle Sports to shut down UK operations
- Sportradar signs monitoring partnership with Hong Kong FA
- MGM Resorts approved to resume New Jersey operations
- FIBA opens proceedings against Australian basketball team
Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
“The large sportsbook operators have been asleep at the wheel,” was one of the more memorable quotes I heard last week while reviewing the first interviews with new William Hill chief executive James Henderson and Ladbrokes’ latest attempt to draw good cheer from poor to middling financial results.
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
- ISGA’s first report fails to address gambling question
- Top 10 ways to determine attribution and what paths convert best
- If there is such a thing as welcome regulation, this should be it
Plumbee relaunches Mirroball Slots for Apple devices
London-based social casino studio Plumbee has relaunched the iOS version of its Mirrorball Slots app, renaming the product Mirroball Slots: Kingdom of Riches as it looks to boost user numbers and revenue.
- High 5 launches High 5 Casino and Shake the Sky mobile apps
- ISIS Lab rebrands as IMPERUS Technologies
- GameAccount seals new US free-to-play casino deal
- Gamblit Gaming partners South Korea's NS Studio
- IGT adds Wheel of Fortune slot to DoubleDown Casino
- Zynga launches revamped mobile-focused poker product
- PlayStudios adds Station Casinos to myVEGAS rewards
- GSN Games launches new mobile game Solitaire TriPeaks
- Paddy Power to launch real-money social product on mobile
- Ainsworth to enter social gaming market with Digital 616
China’s Huiyin signs sport lottery sales deal in Anhui Province
Chinese electronics distributor Huiyin Household Appliance has entered into a strategic cooperation deal for the agency sale of sport lottery products in Anhui Province.
- SG renews contract with National Lottery of Slovakia
- Scientific Games signs Colorado Lottery contract extension
- Canada’s OLG begins final phase of lottery procurement process
- Camelot helps Mauritius National Lottery achieve WLA certification
- China LotSynergy wins lottery terminal supply deal in Guangxi
- Belgian National Lottery launches mobile gaming app
- CVG adds non-cash payment system to lottery network
- Wyoming launches INTRALOT-powered state lottery
- Camelot fined £100,000 for jackpot prize error
- CVG to roll out interactive self-service lottery solutions in Hebei
XLMedia increases stake in Finnish joint venture
Jersey-based online gaming marketing business XLMedia has agreed to acquire an additional 21 per cent stake in an unnamed joint venture which operates the company’s Finnish affiliate network for a cash consideration of $1.5m.
- bwin.party’s Kalixa forms JV to target Africa and Latin America
- 32Red acquires Go Wild Casino UK customer database
- GCA agrees $1.2bn deal to acquire Multimedia Games
- Perform directors urge shareholders to reject takeover bid
- 24/7 Gaming in reverse takeover talks with binary options provider
- Playtech expands lotteries business with Aristocrat acquisition
- BetButler suspends trading to consider third-party bid
- XLMedia acquires DAU-UP for $19m
- Perform Group shares surge on takeover bid
- bwin.party looks to generate €40m through disposal of assets
Boyd chief executive assumes COO duties as Chakmak departs
US casino operator Boyd Gaming has announced the departure of chief operating officer Paul Chakmak after nearly seven years in the role.
- Widerström to leave Gala Interactive to take over as Fortuna CEO
- Zynga social slots chief departs for start-up role
- HKJC appoints new chairman to replace Brian Stevenson
- Aristocrat appoints Maureen Sweeny as COO
- London Capital Group loses chief executive Kevin Ashby
- Mediatech hires Pedro Lopez as client services head
- PMU chief executive Philippe Germond resigns
- Churchill Downs appoints new government relations VP
- Big Fish Games appoints Robert Chamberlain as new CFO
- Paddy Power names Andy McCue chief executive designate
VIP Junior Executive Malta
Position: VIP Junior Executive
- Java Developer - Gibraltar
- US Sports Trader - Gibraltar
- UI Designer - Gibraltar
- HTML5 Game Client Developer - WGR - Gibraltar
- Content Management - London
- Promotions Executive - London
- Senior CRM Marketing Manager - London
- Campaign/ Marketing Coordinator - Malta
- SEO Specialist – Malta
- Email Production Manager - London