Stricken gaming operator 666Bet has moved closer to returning customer funds after stricking a...
Scientific Games has announced the launch of its Play4Fun Network social casino platform with New...
Spain’s bill to regulate online gaming advertising has come in for criticism, with one...
Gibraltar-licensed casino games developer Realistic Games has moved to enhance its blackjack...
Continued growth across most key verticals helped Playtech record a 31 per cent increase in total...
Gaming Innovation Group (GIG), a subsidiary of Olso-listed gaming business Nio Inc, has entered...
Income Access chief executive Nicky Senyard says she is ready to accelerate the growth of the...
USA Today’s entry into the social casino market has opened the eyes of media companies that have...
Leander Games grabbed the One to Watch Award at this year’s Gaming Intelligence Awards but they are...
Playtech chief executive Mor Weizer and OpenBet CEO Jeremy Thompson-Hill explain why they do...
There has been huge noise from Bitcoin evangelists about its supposed importance to the future of...
In part two of Gaming Intelligence’s profile of OpenBet, chief executive Jeremy Thompson-Hill...
666Bet brings in Skrill to process customer withdrawals
Stricken gaming operator 666Bet has moved closer to returning customer funds after stricking a deal with payment processor Skrill to process withdrawals.
- Route 66 Casino Hotel launches Scientific Games-powered social casino
- Feature: Income Access looks beyond the Stratosphere
- Playtech launches Apple Watch sports betting app for Coral
- NOVOMATIC promotes Peru GM to lead LatAm expansion
- Ladbrokes CEO targets recreational players to spark turnaround
- Deutsche Telekom launches Tipp3.de sports betting site
- Sportech renegotiates contract with Connecticut’s Shoreline Star
- Redundancies loom as Ladbrokes Ireland enters examinership
- Playtech plots recruitment and acquisition drive
- Greentube eyes Spanish opportunities with licence application
Playtech sees revenue grow 31% in strong first quarter
Continued growth across most key verticals helped Playtech record a 31 per cent increase in total revenue for the first quarter of 2015.
- Betsson posts highest ever quarterly revenue in Q1 2015
- Responsible gambling measures negatively impact Svenska Spel in Q1
- Lottoland completes Gibraltar’s first €100m ILS transaction
- Higher UK taxes and poor sports results hit William Hill in Q1
- March sees Delaware iGaming revenue drop 29%
- Ladbrokes sees earnings fall in Q1 on new UK tax and duty
- Gaming Realms sees loss widen despite strong revenue growth
- Punter-friendly race results hit PMU first quarter revenue
- NYX reports rise in revenue but acquisition costs drive up loss
- GameAccount shares tumble after posting £2.6m loss for 2014
Realistic Games licenses Games Marketing blackjack side bets
Gibraltar-licensed casino games developer Realistic Games has moved to enhance its blackjack product with the addition of two side games from Games Marketing.
- Atlantic City's Resorts Casino launches iOS casino app
- World Match to launch Italian gaming machine titles online
- bet-at-home launches Betradar’s virtual football product
- Net Ent launches slot based on Universal Monsters’ Dracula
- SafeCharge launches PokerStars-branded prepaid MasterCard
- Odobo launches exclusive Trimark Gaming bingo product
- Betclic named official partner of French basketball league
- BetSoft to supply games to Denmark’s Spillehallen
- Quickspin signs latest supply deal with Videoslots.com
- Scientific Games enters Danish iGaming market with Danske Spil
Spanish bodies attack new iGaming advertising rules
Spain’s bill to regulate online gaming advertising has come in for criticism, with one advertising body claiming that it does not go far enough to protect minors, while operator association JDigital says that companies are in danger of being hit with “excessive” restrictions.
- EU Committee calls for clearer rules on iGaming VAT liabilities
- Pennsylvania representative attempts to enforce iGaming ban
- Victoria government sets timeline for pre-commitment launch
- Dutch Justice Secretary defends iGaming regime
- bwin.party awarded casino enterprise licence in New Jersey
- German court dismisses historic sports betting damages claim
- Sportech Racing awarded New Jersey licence
- Hesse judge slams German sports betting licensing process
- French study reveals widespread underage gambling
- German Sports Advisory Board resigns over failed licensing process
The Amaya deals whirlwind continues, but is it a whirlwind or a smokescreen?
So NYX finally bought the assets formerly known as Chartwell and Cryptologic from Amaya for CAD$150m.
- It’s RAWA or the collapse of Wall Street, claims expert
- Insight: The Italian iGaming market reaches a turning point
- Playtech set to splurge?
- NY predictions: Playtech to buy bwin.party and other fanciful stuff
- What is Amaya doing to PokerStars & PokerStars doing to Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
Feature: How to make it in the media
USA Today’s entry into the social casino market has opened the eyes of media companies that have been reluctant to engage with the sector despite its huge audiences. We look at how operators and media companies alike can benefit from entering the free-to-play market
- Genesis Gaming launches social casino content portfolio
- Tropicana partners Ruby Seven for social casino launch
- Sky Bet expands social offering with new slot titles
- US player files suit to shut down IGT's DoubleDown Casino
- High 5 Games launches tournaments on social casino app
- DraftKings extends partnership with Major League Baseball
- Plumbee launches revamped slots app for Android devices
- California casino signs social gaming deal with Scientific Games
- PLAYSTUDIOS partners Shaquille O’Neal to launch new slots
- Akamon launches Pearl Reef slot game on VIVA! Bingo & Slots
Scientific Games consortium pulls out of Turkish Lottery tender
Net Sans-Hitay, the consortium that won the tender to operate Turkey’s national lottery Milli Piyango, has pulled out of the deal, with the second-placed bidder ERG-Ahlatçı set to be granted the ten-year contract.
- XcelMobility signs payments partnership with China Mobile
- De Lotto contributes €59m to social causes in the Netherlands
- China LotSynergy wins Guangdong lottery terminal supply deal
- Iowa Lottery discusses security as fraud trial looms
- IGT wins new contract to power Minnesota State Lottery
- Lotto24 fined for misleading advertising in Denmark
- Australia’s Victoria begins lottery licence consultation process
- Latin American & Asia growth boosts 2014 lottery sales
- China LotSynergy wins Henan lottery services agreement
- Suppliers hopeful of reform as online lottery sales banned in China
Gaming Innovation Group acquires stake in payment business
Gaming Innovation Group (GIG), a subsidiary of Olso-listed gaming business Nio Inc, has entered into an agreement to acquire a 10 per cent stake in payment processor Easy Payment Gateway (EPG) as it looks to strengthen its iGamingCloud software platform.
- Property developer Straub completes Revel Casino purchase
- Amaya confirms CAD$150m sale of B2B casino assets to NYX
- Gaming Realms sells Bingo Godz and Castle Jackpot brands
- Intertain completes acquisition of Gamesys B2C brands
- GTECH completes acquisition of International Game Technology
- Playtech enters forex trading market with TradeFX acquisition
- GSN Games acquires Fresh Deck Poker operator Idle Gaming
- Amaya agrees CAD$476m sale of Cadillac Jack to AGS
- Optimal Payments agrees €1.1bn deal to acquire Skrill
- Strategic investor acquires Sporting Index Group
Zynga COO Downie steps down as Louis Lavigne joins company board
The return of Mark Pincus to the role of Zynga chief executive has prompted further changes in the company’s executive team, with chief operation officer Clive Downie leaving the business and former Genentech CFO Louis Lavigne joining the board.
- Paddy Power appoints Gav Thompson as new chief marketing officer
- EveryMatrix appoints Doina Stefanescu as new COO
- EveryMatrix bolsters commercial team with Nordic sales chief
- PokerStars appoints Zynga’s Lloyd Melnick as new social chief
- Rational Group appoints new marketing and operations chiefs
- Hong Kong Jockey Club appoints new legal and compliance chief
- Pincus returns to CEO role as Mattrick departs Zynga
- SPER appoints Maria Lindström as new secretary general
- Rachel Lampard joins UK’s Responsible Gambling Strategy Board
- Interblock appoints new marketing and North America chiefs
Social Media Executive - Gibraltar
Position: Social Media Executive
- Danish Speaking Customer Services Agent - Gibraltar
- Sports Campaign Manager - London
- Senior Python Technical Lead / Developer - London
- Polish speaking (customer Service) Team Leader - London
- Sports Trader: Horse Racing - Malta
- Senior Data Analyst – Malta
- CRM Manager - London
- VIP Marketing Manager - London
- UX Designer - Gibraltar
- Customer Services Executive Speaking Swedish - Gibraltar