Greece’s privatisation agency HRADF confirmed Friday that it has received two binding bids for...
The Council of Europe’s Convention on match-fixing will come into force on January 1st next year...
The UK Gambling Commission has revoked the remote betting licence of betting concierge service Bet...
One of the directors of the now defunct iGaming operator Everleaf Gaming has appeared in a...
The Horserace Betting Levy Board (HBLB) has unanimously approved the terms of the 54th Levy...
New Jersey-based casino games developer High 5 Games (H5G) has rolled out a raft of new content,...
A simmering resentment over funding, arguments over the legal case and accusations of government...
PokerStars’ hopes of an immediate return to the US are still only rated as 50-50 by an industry...
James Henderson discusses the key issues he faces after taking over from Ralph Topping as chief...
Amaya has come from nowhere to world’s biggest in three short years. Gaming Intelligence examines the...
Amaya’s $4.9bn acquisition of PokerStars parent Rational Group brings an end to the Scheinberg’s...
The first half of 2014 represented a mixed bag for publicly-listed companies involved in online gaming,...
INTRALOT & OPAP go head-to-head in Greek horse race betting tender
Greece’s privatisation agency HRADF confirmed Friday that it has received two binding bids for the exclusive tender to organise and conduct betting on horse races in Greece.
- UK horserace betting Levy Scheme agreed ahead of deadline
- WSOP upgrades as it enters second year of Nevada iGaming
- Records tumble for HKJC; fight against illegal operators continues
- SafeCharge granted European E-Money Institution licence
- Webis agrees two-year extension to HKJC pari-mutuel pools deal
- Locus Gaming considers sale as Jack Gold ceases trading
- Italy's Gazzetta dello Sport launches branded sports betting site
- Mansion Group dismisses reports of UK withdrawal
- ESSA agrees betting integrity MoU with CONCACAF
- Another NJ casino facing closure as Trump files for bankruptcy
Strong Chinese lottery growth continues into August
The Chinese lottery market generated total sales of RMB31.5bn during the month of August, an increase of 28 per cent compared to the same period last year.
- XLMedia confident for full year despite drop in first half profit
- IG Group eyes return to growth through diversification strategy
- Sportech shares plummet as HMRC succeeds in VAT appeal
- Majesco exploring strategic initiatives to maximise company value
- Tropicana closes gap on iGaming rivals in New Jersey
- NetPlay TV shares hit new low as profit falls, CEO resigns
- Partouche Interactive earnings continue to fall in Q3
- CIRSA records €19.7m Q2 loss despite revenue growth
- SafeCharge records strong revenue and profit growth in first half
- Daily fantasy sports provider FanDuel closes $70m funding round
EnergyCasino eyes European expansion
Malta-based EnergyCasino.com has announced plans to launch new online and mobile content later this year from Net Entertainment and Microgaming, as it looks to expand operations beyond its core Central European markets.
- Evolution launches desktop-to-mobile Live Casino for Royal Panda
- GameAccount awarded US Patent for linking land & online casinos
- ASA rules two Ladbrokes Life ads irresponsible
- Betclic Everest agrees Fiorentina football sponsorship deal
- Betfair launches Net Entertainment games portfolio
- Full Tilt launches Evolution-powered live casino
- London Capital Group proposes Algoweb software licensing deal
- Net Entertainment pays out €2.5m jackpot to LeoVegas player
- OpenBet celebrates launch of Coral Bet-in-Play retail solution
- Spinomenal games to go live on Odobo Marketplace
Fifteen countries already signed to new EU match-fixing convention
The Council of Europe’s Convention on match-fixing will come into force on January 1st next year after fifteen countries signed up to the treaty at a meeting of European Sports Ministers in Switzerland Thursday.
- Gambling Commission revokes Bet Butler operating licence
- Everleaf director charged with misappropriation of player funds
- NJ lawmakers propose betting surcharge to appease sports leagues
- German court halts sports betting licensing process
- High 5 Games awarded Gibraltar remote gaming licence
- Netherlands to modernise gaming machines and lottery laws
- More bet365 and Sportingbet sites added to Bulgarian blacklist
- Report highlights “symbiotic” relationship between sport & betting
- Latvian blacklist grows with Betsson & Gala Coral domains added
- Leading UK bookmakers establish responsible gambling watchdog
What will an independent Scotland mean for the gambling industry?
Betfair may have decided to pay out early on a no vote, but if Scotland decides to vote in favour of independence, what can the gambling industry expect from the SNP?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
- ISGA’s first report fails to address gambling question
- Top 10 ways to determine attribution and what paths convert best
High 5 expands social and land-based slot portfolios
New Jersey-based casino games developer High 5 Games (H5G) has rolled out a raft of new content, launching new land-based slots for IGT and Bally Technologies as well as free-to-play games for its social casino apps High 5 Casino and Shake the Sky.
- FlowPlay launches social sports betting offering BetZone
- TransGaming launches second-screen enhancements for WPT game
- Plumbee relaunches Mirroball Slots for Apple devices
- High 5 launches High 5 Casino and Shake the Sky mobile apps
- ISIS Lab rebrands as IMPERUS Technologies
- GameAccount seals new US free-to-play casino deal
- Gamblit Gaming partners South Korea's NS Studio
- IGT adds Wheel of Fortune slot to DoubleDown Casino
- Zynga launches revamped mobile-focused poker product
- PlayStudios adds Station Casinos to myVEGAS rewards
LOTTO Hessen partners GI Tech for electronic scratch card launch
German state lottery operator LOTTO Hessen has partnered Indian games developer GI Tech Gaming to roll out electronic scratch cards for use on self service terminals.
- Swedish Sports Alliance launches new lottery Klubblo
- China’s Huiyin signs sport lottery sales deal in Anhui Province
- SG renews contract with National Lottery of Slovakia
- Scientific Games signs Colorado Lottery contract extension
- Canada’s OLG begins final phase of lottery procurement process
- Camelot helps Mauritius National Lottery achieve WLA certification
- China LotSynergy wins lottery terminal supply deal in Guangxi
- Belgian National Lottery launches mobile gaming app
- CVG adds non-cash payment system to lottery network
- Wyoming launches INTRALOT-powered state lottery
FxPro Group acquires FX technology provider Quotix
Online foreign exchange broker FxPro Group has acquired sport FX aggregator Quotix as it moves to evolve the business into an all-in-one FX provider.
- XLMedia increases stake in Finnish joint venture
- bwin.party’s Kalixa forms JV to target Africa and Latin America
- 32Red acquires Go Wild Casino UK customer database
- GCA agrees $1.2bn deal to acquire Multimedia Games
- Perform directors urge shareholders to reject takeover bid
- 24/7 Gaming in reverse takeover talks with binary options provider
- Playtech expands lotteries business with Aristocrat acquisition
- BetButler suspends trading to consider third-party bid
- XLMedia acquires DAU-UP for $19m
- Perform Group shares surge on takeover bid
Foxwoods CEO Butera to step down
Scott Butera will be stepping down as Foxwoods Resort CEO on 31 October, but will continue in a senior advisory capacity, including leading all negotiations with lenders.
- Boyd chief executive assumes COO duties as Chakmak departs
- Widerström to leave Gala Interactive to take over as Fortuna CEO
- Zynga social slots chief departs for start-up role
- HKJC appoints new chairman to replace Brian Stevenson
- Aristocrat appoints Maureen Sweeny as COO
- London Capital Group loses chief executive Kevin Ashby
- Mediatech hires Pedro Lopez as client services head
- PMU chief executive Philippe Germond resigns
- Churchill Downs appoints new government relations VP
- Big Fish Games appoints Robert Chamberlain as new CFO
QA Manual Engineer, Games - Gibraltar
Position: QA Manual Engineer, Games
- VIP Senior Executive - Malta
- Finance Assistant - Gibraltar
- VIP Junior Executive Malta
- Java Developer - Gibraltar
- US Sports Trader - Gibraltar
- UI Designer - Gibraltar
- HTML5 Game Client Developer - WGR - Gibraltar
- Content Management - London
- Promotions Executive - London