Canada’s Amaya has reported a 372 per cent increase in revenue to CAD$688.2m for the full 2014...
PokerStars owner Amaya said Tuesday that it will launch its eagerly anticipated sportsbook in...
Sweden is preparing to crackdown on unlicensed iGaming operators who advertise to Swedish...
GSN Games, the social gaming subsidiary of Sony’s Game Show Network, has made its second...
Germany’s mybet Holding has reported a 5 per cent increase in revenue to €70.4m for the full 2014...
After a solid performance in 2014 which saw consolidated revenue increase by 20 per cent to...
There has been huge noise from Bitcoin evangelists about its supposed importance to the future of...
In part two of Gaming Intelligence’s profile of OpenBet, chief executive Jeremy Thompson-Hill...
OpenBet works with some of the biggest operators in the industry but for years has felt like the quiet...
Live dealer market leader Evolution Gaming announced IPO plans earlier this month. Chief...
The Bailiwick of Jersey has finally begun issuing online gaming licences, but with the spread of...
Intertain chief executive John FitzGerald believes he has bought the best online gaming asset on the...
Amaya nears sportsbook launch & applies for NASDAQ stock listing
PokerStars owner Amaya said Tuesday that it will launch its eagerly anticipated sportsbook in certain market in the next few days, while also confirming plans to expand its B2C business into other verticals including social gaming and daily fantasy sports.
- Optimal secures strategic deal with bitcoin payment provider
- NetEnt wins another major WLA customer with Danske Spil deal
- Jockey Club del Perú to launch iGaming products with Ezugi
- GECO Gaming secures content supply deal with William Hill
- Feature: Is Bitcoin really going to change the iGaming industry?
- Leo Vegas becomes latest casino operator to partner Odobo
- GameAccount launches sites for Parx & Australian clubs
- Gaming Realms to roll out new Slingo game on SpinGenie.com
- Quickspin to launch casino platform with Relax Gaming
- Jeremy Thompson-Hill takes on OpenBet's critics - Part 2
Amaya reduces loss as PokerStars drives B2C revenue
Canada’s Amaya has reported a 372 per cent increase in revenue to CAD$688.2m for the full 2014 year, although the company incurred a net loss of $7.5m as results were impacted by a loss on the sale of Ongame to NYX Gaming Group.
- mybet returns to profit after successful turnaround in 2014
- INTRALOT to focus on product offering after 2014 revenue rise
- OPAP profits as 2014 revenue tops €4bn mark
- XLMedia revenue rises 47% in 2014 results
- Amaya announces spin off of Diamond Game through IPO
- Lotto24 gains market share but net loss widens in 2014
- ZEAL Network shares climb despite 2014 profit decline
- Nektan making progress but investments impact 2014 results
- New strategy to return London Capital Group to growth in H2
- 888 proposes special dividend as revenue nears $500m
GameAccount launches EZ Baccarat on free-play gaming platform
Gaming technology provider GameAccount Network has launched its first online baccarat game through the company’s Simulated Gaming platform, with the game currently live on Foxwoods Resort Casino’s free-play offering.
- IGT introduces first interstate video poker jackpot pool game
- 888poker partners Caesars’ World Series of Poker
- DraftKings’ claim of being largest US fantasy sport site “unsubstantiated”
- NetEnt pays out €3.1m jackpot to Norskeautomater.com player
- Leyton Orient FC terminates 666Bet sponsorship deal
- Mr Green prepares for Italy launch in second quarter
- IGT’s multi-state Powerbucks game pays out first $1m jackpot
- Sportsbet signs landmark streaming deal with Racing Victoria
- NetEnt releases latest slot game Spiñata Grande
- NYX seals deals with Gamescale and Casino Technology
Sweden prepares iGaming crackdown with Lottery Law amendment
Sweden is preparing to crackdown on unlicensed iGaming operators who advertise to Swedish consumers, following a proposed change to the country’s Lottery Law to bring it into compliance with European law.
- Study calls for stronger responsible gambling controls in NJ
- Québec to block illegal operators and expand iGaming offering
- Spain publishes bill to regulate gambling advertising
- 666Bet director among seven arrested by UK authorities
- Class action suit against PokerStars dismissed a second time
- Italian and French tennis players suspended for match-fixing
- Kiron Interactive eyes UK expansion after licence approval
- Metric Gaming awarded UK remote operating licence
- UK and Alderney suspend Metro Play and 666Bet licences
- PokerStars and Full Tilt secure UK operating licences
It’s RAWA or the collapse of Wall Street, claims expert
While no one will shed any tears for gambling operators, Wednesday’s Congressional hearing on the Restoration of America’s Wire Act made for depressing viewing for supporters of rational debate.
- Insight: The Italian iGaming market reaches a turning point
- Playtech set to splurge?
- NY predictions: Playtech to buy bwin.party and other fanciful stuff
- What is Amaya doing to PokerStars & PokerStars doing to Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
PLAYSTUDIOS partners Shaquille O’Neal to launch new slots
PLAYSTUDIOS, the social casino operator backed by MGM Resports, has launched two new titles on its myVEGAS app which have been developed in partnership with legendary basketball player Shaquille O’Neal.
- Akamon launches Pearl Reef slot game on VIVA! Bingo & Slots
- MGT to launch daily fantasy sports site for US casino operator
- Imperus to launch mobile version of Bingo Trip on Facebook
- Riches of Olympus and Zynga Slots to go offline in April
- FantasyUp launches QuickPicks & Pickem fantasy sports games
- PLAYSTUDIOS adds air travel to Rewards programme
- Imperus launches revamped Slots Club app as CTO departs
- Plaor to launch new Multicommerce slots on social casino
- Plumbee adds Quickspin’s Sevens High to Mirrorball Slots
- IGT's DoubleDown launches new slot for St Patrick’s Day
New products blur the line between society lotteries and betting
The UK’s Department of Culture, Media and Sport has expressed concern over the growth of new online betting products linked to UK and multi-national lotteries which are under no obligation to return any money to good causes, with a prohibition of betting on lotteries online and in betting shops one of a series of measures under consideration.
- AGTech ready for new lottery market opportunities in China
- Michigan iLottery platform exceeding expectations, says NeoPollard
- Nigeria begins issuing new sports lottery licences
- Loteria Chaqueña prepares for expansion into iGaming
- Pollard celebrates successful launch of Michigan iLottery platform
- Scientific Games tries again with multi-state lottery game launch
- Swedish regulator reports unlicensed lottery operator to police
- DJI Holdings confident despite Chinese online lottery suspension
- WestLotto granted right to appeal in mybet compensation case
- Norway sets out regulations for expanded lottery market
GSN Games acquires Fresh Deck Poker operator Idle Gaming
GSN Games, the social gaming subsidiary of Sony’s Game Show Network, has made its second high-profile acquisition with the purchase of Fresh Deck Poker developer Idle Gaming.
- Amaya agrees CAD$476m sale of Cadillac Jack to AGS
- Optimal Payments agrees €1.1bn deal to acquire Skrill
- Strategic investor acquires Sporting Index Group
- Intertain set to close acquisition of Gamesys assets in April
- Greentube acquires social casino operator AbZorba Games
- MGT-Tera Group merger to create first listed Bitcoin exchange
- Straub back in with cut-price deal to acquire Atlantic City's Revel
- Revel Casino back up for auction after judge scraps Straub deal
- Betfair’s TVG acquires HRTV horse racing television network
- Gauselmann acquires AWP operator Sceptre Leisure
Playtech appoints Andrew Smith as head of investor relations
Gaming solutions giant Playtech has hired Andrew Smith as its new head of investor relations, replacing Adam Kay in the role.
- EveryMatrix poaches William Hill exec for product role
- Thompson resigns as chairman of Victoria gambling regulator
- Three Gambling Commissioners added to UK regulator’s board
- Paddy Power’s Jack Massey to step down as company secretary
- Mansion CEO to step down after eight years in the role
- LCG appoints new chairman as Sabet assumes CEO role
- Jim Mullen to replace Richard Glynn as Ladbrokes CEO
- PMU hires Samuel Loiseau as new chief marketing officer
- Playtech shakes up executive team following COO departure
- Plumbee hires Playtika’s Zach Naim as product manager
CRM Manager - Austria
Position: CRM Manager
Location: Vienna, Austria
- Internship Test Automation - Austria
- Norwegian speaking Customer Service - London
- Swedish speaking Customer Service - London
- iOS Developer - Gibraltar
- Campaign Coordinator - London
- Front-End Web Developer - Gibraltar
- Marketing Manager Email Acquisition - Gibraltar
- Technical Project Leader - Sweden
- Slovakian speaking Customer Support (Fluent in German) - Malta
- VIP Executive (Nordic Area) - London