Amaya Gaming-owned operator PokerStars announced Friday that it will launch sports betting and...
Scientific Games Corporation is expected to complete the acquisition of US gaming supplier Bally...
A number of US conservative groups have written to the leaders of the House and Senate calling on...
Delaware’s regulated online gaming market generated net revenue of $130,469 for the month of...
Swedish online gaming operator Unibet has become the official betting partner for Celtic FC’s stadium...
Nevada-based games developer Genesis Gaming has announced the launch of two new mobile games...
Few expected Jim Ryan to slink off into retirement when he left bwin.party in 2012, so it is no...
As the third anniversary of his appointment as Net Entertainment chief executive nears, Per...
Betsson Malta Group chief executive Ulrik Bengtsson explains how the operator fought back after...
Unforeseeable circumstances forced ISIS Labs to rebrand as Imperus Technologies, but after...
Tipp24 is rebranding to become Zeal Network, a change that heralds a brave new strategy after a...
Having evolved from one of the highest-profile affiliates into a successful bingo operator, BGO...
Netherlands Olympic Committee seeks more money from betting
The chairman of the Netherlands Olympic Committee (NOC) has warned that the decision to open the country’s online sports betting market could significantly reduce funding for sport in the country.
- GameAccount to launch on-site mobile gaming with Parx Casino
- Ainsworth primed for digital expansion into real-money and social
- CEO Jim Ryan sets out his plans for Pala in NJ and beyond
- Betfair moves NJ operations to Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- OpenBet signs new supplier deal with William Hill
- Nektan signs US joint venture agreement with Spin Games
- Ultimate Gaming to shut down Nevada online poker operation
- NBA invests in FanDuel as part of multi-year partnership
- Operator associations offer contrasting views of Dutch legislation
- EveryMatrix expands operations with offices in Mexico and Malta
Delaware iGaming market slumps to new low in October
Delaware’s regulated online gaming market generated net revenue of $130,469 for the month of October, with revenue for the full year since the opening of the market totalling just under $2m.
- 500.com to continue mobile investment as Q3 revenue soars
- Online the standout performer in Gala Coral full year results
- South Africa’s Tsogo Sun posts first half revenue growth
- MGT Capital reduces Q3 operating loss as revenue rises
- Paddy raises forecast as online sportsbook returns to growth
- Century Casinos results hit by third quarter revenue decline
- Sports betting helps Spanish iGaming market post strong Q3
- Optimal confident for 2014 as shares dive on CEO loan deal
- Codere shares slump following Q3 operating loss
- Loto-Québec revenue and earnings decline in first half
PokerStars to begin roll out of casino games across global platform
Amaya Gaming-owned operator PokerStars announced Friday that it will launch sports betting and casino table games across its global PokerStars.com domain, with blackjack and roulette the first games to be rolled out later this month.
- Unibet to offer Celtic FC fans in-stadium mobile betting service
- Genesis Gaming expands mobile distribution deal with Odobo
- SkillOnNet adds Net Ent games to casino portfolio
- Gauselmann's Blueprint Gaming joins Comtrade platform
- Tradologic to power Iconic Corporation’s first iGaming site
- Play’n GO signs supply deals with Bitcoin casino operators
- Emerchants continues Australia expansion with bet365 & Sportsbet
- Contagious Gaming signs affiliate sales deal with Pronto Games
- HarrahsCasino awards record online jackpot to NJ player
- tipp3 renews partnership with Austrian Football Association
US Conservative groups join opposition to rewriting Wire Act
A number of US conservative groups have written to the leaders of the House and Senate calling on them to oppose the Sheldon Adelson-backed Restoration of America’s Wire Act (RAWA).
- Malta and Netherlands gambling regulators agree greater cooperation
- California AG takes Iipay Nation to court over online bingo site
- Gambling State Treaty costing Schleswig-Holstein €60m
- Pennsylvania grants 13th casino licence to Stadium Casino
- French regulator ARJEL denies football match-fixing claims
- Sports Betting Integrity Forum holds first meeting in UK
- Zynga founder and directors to face lawsuit over share sale
- Former Congressman speaks out against Adelson iGaming ban
- NCLGS publishes revised US online gaming policy framework
- Second Everleaf director charged by authorities in Malta
Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
The sexy subject de nos jours is BitCoin but for most people that’s a subject for the future. The KPMG eGaming Summit confirmed that the UK’s transformation to a Point of Consumption regime is still top of the agenda.
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
Tapinator acquires social casino business InAppFuel
Mobile games development company Tapinator has agreed to acquire social casino software developer InAppFuel (IAF) as it looks to expand into new product verticals.
- Zynga strengthens casino franchise with Wizard of Oz Slots
- Cashplay partners Georgian studio Jump or Fall
- Contagious Gaming's Telos extends Zynga development deal
- JOINGO partners VizExplorer to launch mobile app platform
- Cashplay strengthens partner portfolio with quartet of new deals
- IGT adds second Wheel of Fortune slot to DoubleDown Casino
- Plumbee extends exclusive Quickspin content licensing deal
- Ruby Seven and Gala Coral debut first social casino slot app
- Plaor adds third Grover Gaming title to Mega Fame Casino
- MGT Capital launches Facebook daily fantasy sports game
Huiyin expands into Shanghai lottery market
China's Huiyin Household Applicance has signed a strategic cooperation agreement to serve as a sales agent for the Shanghai Municipal Sport Lottery.
- Norsk Tipping to launch new Genera-powered TV lottery game
- Lotto Hessen agrees Betradar virtual sports deal
- De Lotto expands lottery sales to any point of sale device
- German Sports Lottery prepares launch following approval
- SG wins instant games supply deals in NZ and Tennessee
- Jumbo signs co-branded website deal with Australia’s NineMSN
- China lottery sales surpass RMB100bn in Q3
- Karma Gaming launches new "episodic" lottery games
- Synot Group prepares to enter Spanish lottery market
- Ithuba beats Gidani to win South African National Lottery tender
Scientific Games clears final hurdle to complete Bally acquisition
Scientific Games Corporation is expected to complete the acquisition of US gaming supplier Bally Technologies later today after receiving regulatory approval Thursday from the Nevada Gaming Commission (NGC).
- Brookfield Property Partners pulls out of Revel acquisition
- Novomatic acquires Dutch gaming machine supplier Elam Group
- Betsson invests in Swedish betting start-up Rush Sports
- AGTech enters Chinese smartphone lottery market
- Amaya sells Ongame poker network to NYX Gaming Group
- Majesco sells stake in iGaming venture GMS Entertainment
- Loto-Québec divests stake in France's JOA Groupe
- Wagermill and The Gaming Lab merge to create GECO Gaming
- Churchill Downs agrees $885m Big Fish acquisition
- bwin.party shares jump on confirmation of acquisition talks
Casino Technology names Sascha Blodau as new CFO
Bulgarian casino games developer Casino Technology has appointed industry veteran Sascha Blodau as its new chief financial officer.
- Foxwoods Resort Casino names Rappaport as new chief executive
- Akamon makes two senior hires as part of product team revamp
- Former Tombola MD joins Caesars Interactive as general manager
- INTRALOT Group CEO steps down after 22 years
- BetVictor appoints bwin.party's Andreas Meinrad as CEO
- Caesars Entertainment appoints Eric Hession as new CFO
- Jean-Luc Moner-Banet secures second term as WLA president
- Australia’s Lotterywest appoints new chief executive
- London Capital Group adds new members to board of directors
- TraffGen brings in Aristocrat veteran to strengthen US presence
Norwegian speaking Affiliate Manager - Malta
Position: Norwegian speaking Affiliate Manager
- Junior Product Manager - Malta
- Head of Quantitative Analysis - Romania
- Mobile Data Analyst - UK
- Finnish speaking Customer Service Agent - Malta
- Danish speaking Customer Service Agent - Malta
- Casino Manager - Malta
- VIP Manager (German) - Gibraltar
- Head of Acquisition - Malta
- Business Analyst - Gibraltar
- Business Data Analyst - Malta