UK bookmaker William Hill has reported an 8 per cent increase in net revenue to £1,609.3m for the full...
Portugal has moved closer to opening its online market to foreign operators after its Council of...
As it nears the completion of its acquisition of International Game Technology, gaming and...
Australian gaming supplier Ainsworth Game Technology has confirmed that it will launch its...
A selection of online casino games from Sweden’s Net Entertainment have gone live with Rational...
Alderney-licensed bingo and casino operator BGO Entertainment has re-launched its affiliate...
The Bailiwick of Jersey has finally begun issuing online gaming licences, but with the spread of...
Intertain chief executive John FitzGerald believes he has bought the best online gaming asset on the...
ICE is the gaming industry’s biggest beauty parade but how much business actually gets done...
The first effects of the UK’s move to a point of consumption regime are dribbling in with...
Gaming Intelligence has announced the winners of the first Gaming Intelligence Awards (GIAs),...
Amaya has more entries than any other company in the Hot 50 this year. An industry elite has...
GTECH unveils corporate restructure and rebrand to IGT
As it nears the completion of its acquisition of International Game Technology, gaming and lottery supplier GTECH has revealed that the combined entities will operate under the IGT brand, with a new corporate restructure that will see the entity divided into four business units.
- New Jersey regulator approves Resorts iGaming platform for launch
- Weizer focused on omni-channel strategy to continue Playtech growth
- Nektan to develop Come Dine With Me social bingo game
- Deutsche Telekom readies German sports betting launch
- Vivo powers new platform for Argentina’s Casinos del Rio
- Threat of shop closures & FOBT research weigh on Ladbrokes
- Security concerns prompt Bitcoin online poker site closure
- NewGame Capital divests stake in Gaming Realms
- Interview: Intertain chief reveals global bingo ambition
- NYX-Sportech JV approved to launch with Resorts Casino
Online drives William Hill to record 2014 operating profit
UK bookmaker William Hill has reported an 8 per cent increase in net revenue to £1,609.3m for the full 2014 year, benefiting from the continued digital and international diversification of the company’s revenue streams.
- Ainsworth to launch iGaming platform for UK customers in H2
- Ladbrokes 2014 profit falls but digital recovery continues
- Playtech eyes more regulated markets after record year
- Big Fish Games pushes Churchill Downs to Q4 revenue high
- Rise in online sales fails to stem Loto-Québec decline
- Webis to assess opportunities after Singapore withdrawal
- Jumbo beats H1 forecast following strong growth in Australia
- Mr Green shares dip as Austrian tax dispute weighs on results
- Tatts digital growth continues in H1 ahead of UBET re-launch
- Nio prepares for Betspin.com UK roll out after difficult 2014
Net Entertainment casino games go live on Full Tilt
A selection of online casino games from Sweden’s Net Entertainment have gone live with Rational Group’s Full Tilt brand.
- BGO launches Income Access-powered affiliate programme
- 666BET signs up for Metric Gaming’s betting products
- Zynga pulls plug on UK-facing real-money gaming products
- Vermantia seals Leander Games distribution deal
- Casino Classic rapped by ASA over misleading email promotion
- Vermantia integrates content with Game Server Integrations
- NJ player wins record online jackpot at BetfairCasino.com
- Net Entertainment releases latest slot Steam Tower
- Income Access to launch affiliate programmes for Nexx & Betboro
- Ladbrokes agrees self-service betting terminal deal with BGT
Portuguese iGaming bill goes to President for final approval
Portugal has moved closer to opening its online market to foreign operators after its Council of Ministers approved a bill establishing a legal framework for the regulation of online gambling.
- Pennsylvania Representative introduces new iGaming legislation
- DLTB calls on government to block Deutsche Telekom launch
- Has Jersey's move into iGaming regulation come too late?
- Spanish Senate considers responsible gaming initiatives
- RGA attacks Montenegro’s proposed online gaming tax regime
- ATG to strengthen betting monitoring & management controls
- Court dismisses patent lawsuit against Scientific Games' SHFL
- South African MP introduces bill to regulate online gaming
- Czech football renews Sportradar data and integrity partnership
- New Jersey regulator launches online self-exclusion service
Playtech set to splurge?
Last year, Playtech parked the (London) bus at the ICE show in Excel Centre. At Earl’s Court, its stand was so big that executives dubbed it Abramovich's yacht. It normally combines these outlandish displays with a big deal announcement. So what surprises does Playtech have in store this year?
- NY predictions: Playtech to buy bwin.party and other fanciful stuff
- What is Amaya doing to PokerStars & PokerStars doing to Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
Monmouth Park nears launch of new fantasy sports game
New Jersey’s Monmouth Park Racetrack has entered into a marketing partnership with Fantasy Sports Network (FNTSY) as it prepares to launch a new daily fantasy sports game for its customers.
- Plumbee to shutter bingo product to focus on core slots offering
- KamaGames launches first Man United-branded social game
- Social casino mechanics scrapped from game after challenge
- Plumbee launches Rapunzel’s Tower on revamped iOS app
- Retention specialist Optimove wins trio of new partnerships
- DraftKings agrees Sacramento Kings & LA Clippers deals
- New Lightning Box slot launches on Plaor’s Mega Fame Casino
- DraftKings partners NBA's Golden State Warriors
- Pittsburgh Steelers selects DraftKings as fantasy sports partner
- Live Bet launches Metric-powered social betting product
500.com hit by suspension of Chinese online lottery sales
NASDAQ-listed Chinese lottery service provider 500.com will be unable to process online sales for some of its lottery products following a notice issued by the Chinese government.
- China Vanguard seals self-service lottery deal in Sichuan
- Bosnia and Herzegovina state lottery extends NOVOMATIC deal
- Contagious launches online gaming content for Georgia Lottery
- Solid Q4 for North American lotteries despite decline in Canada
- Dutch Supreme Court rejects National Lottery appeal
- GTECH launches full suite of iLottery games for Georgia Lottery
- NSW to protect newsagents with landmark lottery deal
- Cherry to cease investment in Swedish sports lottery Klubblo
- EuroLotto rolls out mobile and tablet sites for lottery players
- Belgian National Lottery prepares launch of daily draw game
Straub back in with cut-price deal to acquire Atlantic City's Revel
Florida-based property developer Glenn Straub has agreed a deal to acquire Atlantic City’s Revel Casino Hotel at a cut-down price of $82m, just days after he appeared to have missed out on acquiring acquire the venue.
- Revel Casino back up for auction after judge scraps Straub deal
- Betfair’s TVG acquires HRTV horse racing television network
- Gauselmann acquires AWP operator Sceptre Leisure
- 24/7 Gaming cancels acquisition talks with binary options provider
- Oslo-listed Nio agrees deal to acquire Guts.com owner
- Playtech targets casual gaming sector with YoYo Games
- 888 and William Hill terminate acquisition talks
- PCG Entertainment to acquire Asian gaming software provider
- Gala Coral continues talks to dispose of Gala Retail properties
- NYX set to complete acquisition of Amaya B2B casino assets
Scopely hires Zynga director as legal and business affairs chief
Mobile gaming network Scopely has added to its management team with the appointment of Roy Rosenthal, with the former Zynga and Shazam director joining as general counsel and head of business affairs.
- GTECH appoints Ralph Lauren exec to head up investor relations
- bwin.party adds two new non-executive directors to board
- GTECH brings back Chambrello to head up US lottery business
- Ladbrokes’ O’Kane re-elected as chairman of ESSA
- PokerStars appoints Shaz Mirza as director of mobile
- Jaymin Patel to leave GTECH after more than 20 years service
- Per Norman named new chief executive of Mr Green & Co
- Caesars’ Gary Loveman to step down as CEO in July
- Hot 50 2015 - The Industry Elite
- Hot 50 2015 - The Next Generation
Swedish speaking Customer Support Representative - London
Position: Swedish speaking Customer Support Representative
- Head of Player Marketing - Gibraltar
- Junior Web/Graphic Designer - Malta
- Managing Director - Malta
- Fraud and Payments Analyst - Malta
- Casino Affiliate Manager - London
- Retention Executive (Belgium Market) - London
- Business Development Manager - UK
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Czech Republic) - London
- DevOps Engineer - Spain and Gibraltar
- Web/UX Designer - Ireland