Latvian gambling regulator the Lotteries and Gambling Supervision Inspection (IAUI) has added a...
Gambling consultancy Elray Gaming has signed a master software agreement to resell and operate...
Chinese lottery supplier China Vanguard Group (CVG) has seen a return to profit in the year ended...
Shares in online gaming software provider Contagious Gaming will begin trading on Toronto’s TSX...
South Point Casino’s real-money online poker offering Real Gaming has announced a new service...
A simmering resentment over funding, arguments over the legal case and accusations of government...
PokerStars’ hopes of an immediate return to the US are still only rated as 50-50 by an industry...
James Henderson discusses the key issues he faces after taking over from Ralph Topping as chief...
Amaya has come from nowhere to world’s biggest in three short years. Gaming Intelligence examines the...
Amaya’s $4.9bn acquisition of PokerStars parent Rational Group brings an end to the Scheinberg’s...
The first half of 2014 represented a mixed bag for publicly-listed companies involved in online gaming,...
Elray Gaming seals Asia-focused Playtech reseller agreement
Gambling consultancy Elray Gaming has signed a master software agreement to resell and operate Playtech's industry leading online gaming technology in Asia.
- Contagious Gaming shares to begin trading in Toronto
- Ultimate Gaming pulls out of New Jersey iGaming market
- GameAccount readies US mobile casino launch in 2015
- INTRALOT & OPAP go head-to-head in Greek horse race betting tender
- UK horserace betting Levy Scheme agreed ahead of deadline
- WSOP upgrades as it enters second year of Nevada iGaming
- Records tumble for HKJC as illegal operator fight continues
- SafeCharge granted European E-Money Institution licence
- Webis agrees two-year extension to HKJC pari-mutuel pools deal
- Locus Gaming considers sale as Jack Gold ceases trading
Lottery supplier CVG back in the black as revenue soars
Chinese lottery supplier China Vanguard Group (CVG) has seen a return to profit in the year ended June 30th after almost tripling annual revenue to HK$95.8m (US$12.4m).
- Investors boosted as GVC declares another special dividend
- Strong Chinese lottery growth continues into August
- XLMedia confident for full year despite drop in first half profit
- IG Group eyes return to growth through diversification strategy
- Sportech shares plummet as HMRC succeeds in VAT appeal
- Majesco exploring strategic initiatives to maximise company value
- Tropicana closes gap on iGaming rivals in New Jersey
- NetPlay TV shares hit new low as profit falls, CEO resigns
- Partouche Interactive earnings continue to fall in Q3
- CIRSA records €19.7m Q2 loss despite revenue growth
RealGaming.com to accept deposits from 7-Eleven in Nevada
South Point Casino’s real-money online poker offering Real Gaming has announced a new service that allows customers to make in-person deposits at any 7-Eleven and Family Dollar store throughout the US state of Nevada.
- IGT expands MegaHits jackpot game to fifth US state
- Interwetten continues Swiss Moto2 team sponsorship
- Winner.co.uk agrees partnership with West Ham United
- Genii signs up Casino Dukes to new Malta-licensed platform
- EnergyCasino eyes European expansion
- Evolution launches Live Casino for Royal Panda
- GameAccount awarded US Patent for linking land & online casinos
- ASA rules two Ladbrokes Life ads irresponsible
- Betclic Everest agrees Fiorentina football sponsorship deal
- Betfair launches Net Entertainment games portfolio
Vera&John and Mansion domains added to Latvian blacklist
Latvian gambling regulator the Lotteries and Gambling Supervision Inspection (IAUI) has added a further twenty iGaming domains to its blacklist of unlicensed operators, including sites owned by Vera&John and Mansion.
- Regulator broadens investigation of ATG wagering platform
- Betting breach sees New Zealand jockey hit with seven-year ban
- Fifteen countries signed to new EU match-fixing convention
- Gambling Commission revokes Bet Butler operating licence
- Everleaf director charged with misappropriation of player funds
- NJ lawmakers propose betting surcharge to benefit leagues
- German court halts sports betting licensing process
- High 5 Games awarded Gibraltar remote gaming licence
- Netherlands to modernise gaming machines and lottery laws
- More bet365 and Sportingbet sites added to Bulgarian blacklist
Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
Is the bookmakers’ Senet Group a case of ‘too little, too late’ or a positive step in the right direction?
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
- ISGA’s first report fails to address gambling question
High 5 expands social and land-based slot portfolios
New Jersey-based casino games developer High 5 Games (H5G) has rolled out a raft of new content, launching new land-based slots for IGT and Bally Technologies as well as free-to-play games for its social casino apps High 5 Casino and Shake the Sky.
- FlowPlay launches social sports betting offering BetZone
- TransGaming launches enhancements for WPT game
- Plumbee relaunches Mirroball Slots for Apple devices
- High 5 launches High 5 Casino and Shake the Sky mobile apps
- ISIS Lab rebrands as IMPERUS Technologies
- GameAccount seals new US free-to-play casino deal
- Gamblit Gaming partners South Korea's NS Studio
- IGT adds Wheel of Fortune slot to DoubleDown Casino
- Zynga launches revamped mobile-focused poker product
- PlayStudios adds Station Casinos to myVEGAS rewards
Dutch state lottery dismisses reports as regulator opens investigation
Dutch gambling regulator Kansspelautoriteit (KSA) has opened an investigation into possible irregularities at the state lottery operator Staatsloterij.
- LOTTO Hessen partners GI Tech for electronic scratch launch
- Swedish Sports Alliance launches new lottery Klubblo
- China’s Huiyin signs sport lottery sales deal in Anhui Province
- SG renews contract with National Lottery of Slovakia
- Scientific Games signs Colorado Lottery contract extension
- Canada’s OLG begins final phase of lottery procurement process
- Camelot helps Mauritius Lottery achieve WLA certification
- China LotSynergy wins lottery terminal supply deal in Guangxi
- Belgian National Lottery launches mobile gaming app
- CVG adds non-cash payment system to lottery network
FxPro Group acquires FX technology provider Quotix
Online foreign exchange broker FxPro Group has acquired sport FX aggregator Quotix as it moves to evolve the business into an all-in-one FX provider.
- XLMedia increases stake in Finnish joint venture
- bwin.party’s Kalixa forms JV to target Africa and Latin America
- 32Red acquires Go Wild Casino UK customer database
- GCA agrees $1.2bn deal to acquire Multimedia Games
- Perform directors urge shareholders to reject takeover bid
- 24/7 Gaming in reverse takeover talks with binary options provider
- Playtech expands lotteries business with Aristocrat acquisition
- BetButler suspends trading to consider third-party bid
- XLMedia acquires DAU-UP for $19m
- Perform Group shares surge on takeover bid
Bertilsson takes on new role as Metric Gaming president and CEO
Las Vegas-based sportsbook software supplier Metric Gaming has appointed Peter Bertilsson as its new president and CEO, with the former Ongame managing director relinquishing his role as chairman of the company.
- Penn National Gaming adds CEO to board of directors
- Foxwoods CEO Butera to step down
- Boyd chief executive assumes COO duties as Chakmak departs
- Widerström to leave Gala Interactive to take over as Fortuna CEO
- Zynga social slots chief departs for start-up role
- HKJC appoints new chairman to replace Brian Stevenson
- Aristocrat appoints Maureen Sweeny as COO
- London Capital Group loses chief executive Kevin Ashby
- Mediatech hires Pedro Lopez as client services head
- PMU chief executive Philippe Germond resigns
Marketing Director - USA
Position: Marketing Director
Location: Indianapolis, USA
- Business Analyst - Gibraltar
- Norwegian speaking Affiliate Manager - Malta
- Finnish speaking Affiliate Manager - Malta
- Hit Sales Agent - Bulgaria
- Account Manager - Malta
- QA Manual Engineer, Games - Gibraltar
- VIP Senior Executive - Malta
- Finance Assistant - Gibraltar
- VIP Junior Executive Malta