Inspired Gaming Group will become the first supplier to provide virtual gaming systems and...
The four major professional sports leagues and the National Collegiate Athletic Association...
Australian gaming supplier Aristocrat Leisure has completed the US$1.3bn acquisition of North...
UK bookmaker William Hill said Tuesday that it expects full year group operating profit to be at...
The Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association (GBGA) has filed a second legal challenge against the...
Gaming solutions provider BetConstruct has expanded its third-party games portfolio following a...
Tipp24 is rebranding to become Zeal Network, a change that heralds a brave new strategy after a...
Having evolved from one of the highest-profile affiliates into a successful bingo operator, BGO...
Camelot Global Services chief executive Nigel Railton explains why the company’s strategy differs...
The announcement of Klubblo, a collaboration between Cherry, Metro and the Swedish Sports...
A simmering resentment over funding, arguments over the legal case and accusations of government...
PokerStars’ hopes of an immediate return to the US are still only rated as 50-50 by an industry...
Amaya to conduct strategic review of Cadillac Jack business
Canada’s Amaya Gaming has launched a strategic review of its gaming machine subsidiary Cadillac Jack in the wake of widespread consolidation in the sector.
- Atlantic City casino granted reprieve as judge voids union deal
- Feature: Tipp24 becomes Zeal Network
- Fenway and Betify first to launch campaigns on GamCrowd
- New UK legislation to cut costs for MyLotto24
- Interview: BGO prepares to go international as PoC looms
- Sportradar and UEFA renew betting monitoring agreement
- PKR withdraws from Italian online poker market
- High 5 Games expands into Europe with Gamesys extension
- Bankrupt operator removes Trump name from AC casinos
- Betfair agrees short-term New Jersey deal with Caesars
William Hill operating profit soars in strong Q3 performance
UK bookmaker William Hill said Tuesday that it expects full year group operating profit to be at the top end of forecasts after posting an 89 per cent increase in operating profit during the third quarter of 2014.
- Strong trading for GVC as third quarter revenue rises 24%
- NetPlay TV misses targets despite high marketing spend in Q3
- London Capital Group completes £17m financing plan
- Las Vegas Sands widens Q3 profit despite Macao market decline
- Rank’s Grosvenor Casinos records strong digital revenue growth
- Sports betting helps bwin.party return to growth in Q3
- Amaya buoyed by PokerStars and Full Tilt growth in first half
- Borgata maintains leadership of New Jersey iGaming market
- World Cup provides a boost to Tabcorp's first quarter revenue
- Lotto24 to bring IT functions in-house as revenue climbs
Inspired to launch first virtual gaming products in the Philippines
Inspired Gaming Group will become the first supplier to provide virtual gaming systems and platform across the Philippines following the signing of a long-term deal with licensed partners of the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).
- BetConstruct expands casino offering with NYX Gaming content
- Casino Technology partners Bulgarian football champions
- iSoftBet casino content launches with LeoVegas.com
- Rank Group signs up SafeCharge as new payments partner
- Fantasy sports provider signs first NHL deal with NJ Devils
- Eurofootball named exclusive partner of Bulgarian football team
- Inspired Gaming rolls out latest addition to VLT library in Italy
- Titanbet seals sponsorship deal with The Sun
- Microgaming releases multiplayer Playboy slot
- Sportium seals sponsorship deal with Spanish basketball team
US sports leagues request injunction to halt NJ sports betting
The four major professional sports leagues and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) have begun legal action to stop New Jersey from launching sports betting this weekend, with a court hearing to be held this afternoon.
- GBGA launches second legal challenge against new UK tax regime
- Bulgarian blacklist grows with Digimedia and bet365 domains
- Alderney and Guernsey to regulate financial spread betting sector
- Monmouth Park readies betting launch as NJ bill becomes law
- Sweden to accelerate re-regulation of gambling market
- NJ bill to rescind ban on sports betting heads to Governor
- Digimedia & Intertain brands added to Latvian iGaming blacklist
- Sweden referred to Court of Justice over gambling legislation
- Indian state of Sikkim awards first online gaming licence
- Spain prepares to open new iGaming licensing window
bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
bet365 has been the talking point of the week as judgment day approaches for the UK’s move to a Point of Consumption regime.
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
DraftKings seals landmark partnership with New England Patriots
Online fantasy sports operator DraftKings has agreed a partnership with American football team the New England Patriots.
- Bingo.com rolls out Trophy Bingo for Apple’s iOS platform
- New Jersey regulator looks to bring social skill games to casinos
- MX Digital launches social casino app on Facebook
- Income Access adds NYX's Trophy Slots to social network
- Gamzio relaunches Go-Go Casino Facebook app
- Plaor adds Golden Rome slot to Mega Fame Casino
- WildTangent Studios launches poker-themed puzzle game
- Brasingo adds Samba Rio slot to social casino app
- OpenWager partners USA Today to launch social bingo offering
- PlayStudios launches myVEGAS mobile blackjack app
Norwegian government proposes expansion of lottery market
Norway’s Ministry of Culture has revealed plans to allow five new private lotteries to operate in the market, with the new offerings expected to generate up to NOK300m (€35.8m) in annual revenue.
- Internet giant Tencent makes move into Chinese lottery market
- XcelMobility granted mobile lottery licence in China's Fujian
- OLG officially launches electronic 50/50 raffle
- Interview: Camelot Global CEO on convergence and competition
- GTECH secures lottery rights to popular US TV game shows
- SG to launch new multi-state lottery based on MONOPOLY
- UK National Lottery launches augmented reality scratchcards
- Geonomics relaunches location-based lotto game in UK
- DJI seals lottery supply deal with China's state news agency
- Scientific Games completes Maine lottery system conversion
Aristocrat completes acquisition of Video Gaming Technologies
Australian gaming supplier Aristocrat Leisure has completed the US$1.3bn acquisition of North American-based gaming machine manufacturer Video Gaming Technologies (VGT).
- MGM Resorts agrees deal to sell Nevada casino to JETT Gaming
- Imperus Technologies agrees $100m Diwip acquisition
- GB Group agrees £6m Transactis acquistion
- Tabcorp completes $105.5m ACTTAB acquisition
- Perform Group shares likely to de-list as AI increases interest
- Gauselmann strengthens UK presence with Betcom acquisition
- Intertain targets Nordic region with deal to acquire Vera&John
- Betbull finalises sale of operations to Betterbet
- Competition Commission clears Tabcorp's acquisition of ACTTAB
- Playtech completes acquisition of Aristocrat Lotteries
mybet brings in Markus Peuler as new finance director
Schleswig-Holstein-based gaming operator mybet Holdings has expanded its executive team with the appointment of Markus Peuler as the company’s new finance director.
- Boje appointed new managing director of Aristocrat EMEA
- Paul Witten leaves Tipp24 for commercial director role at SIS
- Casino franchise chief Barry Cottle leaves Zynga
- Vermantia boosts management team with four new hires
- Perform names Dirk Ifsen managing director for Germany
- Inspired promotes Buckley to strategy and communications chief
- FSB Tech names Richard Thorp business development director
- Caesars appoints Keith Causey as chief accounting officer
- Xavier Hurstel named president and chief executive of PMU
- Stéphane Pallez appointed chief executive of FDJ
Turkish speaking Country Manager - Remote
Position: Turkish speaking Country Manager
- Project Support Lead - Gibraltar
- Finnish speaking Country Manager - Remote
- Norwegian speaking Country Manager - Remote
- Commercial Business Manager - Malta
- Payments and Fraud Analyst - London
- German speaking Customer Service - London
- VIP Platinum Advisor - Gibraltar
- Business Stats Analyst / Marketing Analyst - Gibraltar
- Financial Controller - Gibraltar
- Finnish speaking Brand Account Manager - London