US authorities in the state of New Jersey have charged eleven alleged members and associates of a...
London Capital Group has announced that its non-executive senior independent director and former...
Norway’s Ministry of Culture has amended the terms of its gambling legislation to allow...
Playtech said Wednesday that it is confident of exceeding current market expectations for the...
London Capital Group (LCG) has posted a loss before tax of £10.7m for the nine month period ended...
A French court has dismissed a claim by online poker operator Winamax, ruling that a poker...
Tipp24 is rebranding to become Zeal Network, a change that heralds a brave new strategy after a...
Having evolved from one of the highest-profile affiliates into a successful bingo operator, BGO...
Camelot Global Services chief executive Nigel Railton explains why the company’s strategy differs...
The announcement of Klubblo, a collaboration between Cherry, Metro and the Swedish Sports...
A simmering resentment over funding, arguments over the legal case and accusations of government...
PokerStars’ hopes of an immediate return to the US are still only rated as 50-50 by an industry...
NZ Racing signs HKJC commingling deal as turnover surpasses $2bn
Horse racing punters in New Zealand will be able to bet into Hong Kong’s multi-million dollar betting pools following an agreement between the New Zealand Racing Board (NZRB) and the Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC).
- PugglePay launches payment solution on Tain platform
- Amaya to conduct strategic review of Cadillac Jack business
- Atlantic City casino granted reprieve as judge voids union deal
- Feature: Tipp24 becomes Zeal Network
- Fenway and Betify first to launch campaigns on GamCrowd
- New UK legislation to cut costs for MyLotto24
- Interview: BGO prepares to go international as PoC looms
- Sportradar and UEFA renew betting monitoring agreement
- PKR withdraws from Italian online poker market
- High 5 Games expands into Europe with Gamesys extension
Playtech shares rise on strongest ever quarterly performance
Playtech said Wednesday that it is confident of exceeding current market expectations for the full year after recording its strongest ever quarterly performance during the third quarter of 2014.
- London Capital Group positioned for growth in fourth quarter
- William Hill operating profit soars in strong Q3 performance
- Strong trading for GVC as third quarter revenue rises 24%
- NetPlay TV misses targets despite high marketing spend in Q3
- London Capital Group completes £17m financing plan
- Las Vegas Sands widens Q3 profit despite Macao market decline
- Rank’s Grosvenor Casinos records strong digital revenue growth
- Sports betting helps bwin.party return to growth in Q3
- Amaya buoyed by PokerStars and Full Tilt growth in first half
- Borgata maintains leadership of New Jersey iGaming market
Playtech aims to boost player experience with Dynamic Yield
Playtech has agreed a long-term partnership with automated personalisation and optimisation solutions provider Dynamic Yield, enabling its clients to diversify and differentiate their offerings by enhancing the user experience.
- Vermantia adds gaming content to Iforium casino platform
- Inspired to launch first virtual gaming products in the Philippines
- BetConstruct expands casino offering with NYX Gaming content
- Casino Technology partners Bulgarian football champions
- iSoftBet casino content launches with LeoVegas.com
- Rank Group signs up SafeCharge as new payments partner
- Fantasy sports provider signs first NHL deal with NJ Devils
- Eurofootball named exclusive partner of Bulgarian football team
- Inspired Gaming rolls out latest addition to VLT library in Italy
- Titanbet seals sponsorship deal with The Sun
Genovese crime family members busted for illegal sportsbook operation
US authorities in the state of New Jersey have charged eleven alleged members and associates of a New York-based Genovese organized crime family for a number of offences including operation of an illegal multi-million dollar offshore sports betting business.
- Norway legalises poker tournaments, home games to follow
- French court rules against Winamax in Playtech poker dispute
- US sports leagues request injunction to halt NJ sports betting
- GBGA launches second legal challenge against new UK tax regime
- Bulgarian blacklist grows with Digimedia and bet365 domains
- Alderney and Guernsey to regulate financial spread betting sector
- Monmouth Park readies betting launch as NJ bill becomes law
- Sweden to accelerate re-regulation of gambling market
- NJ bill to rescind ban on sports betting heads to Governor
- Digimedia & Intertain brands added to Latvian iGaming blacklist
bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
bet365 has been the talking point of the week as judgment day approaches for the UK’s move to a Point of Consumption regime.
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
Plaor expands 2 By 2 partnership to launch Riches of the Sea
CrowdGather’s social casino subsidiary Plaor has expanded its partnership with Chicago-based games developer 2 By 2 Gaming to add new content to its Mega Fame Casino & Slots app.
- DraftKings seals landmark partnership with New England Patriots
- Bingo.com rolls out Trophy Bingo for Apple’s iOS platform
- New Jersey regulator looks to bring social skill games to casinos
- MX Digital launches social casino app on Facebook
- Income Access adds NYX's Trophy Slots to social network
- Gamzio relaunches Go-Go Casino Facebook app
- Plaor adds Golden Rome slot to Mega Fame Casino
- WildTangent Studios launches poker-themed puzzle game
- Brasingo adds Samba Rio slot to social casino app
- OpenWager partners USA Today to launch social bingo offering
German lottery agents threaten EC action over State Treaty
A number of German lottery agents represented by the Deutscher Lottoverband, the association of private lotto intermediaries, have said they are prepared to take their fight for fairer operating conditions to the European Commission, claiming that the State Treaty on Gambling amounts to a prohibition of their activities.
- Norwegian government proposes expansion of lottery market
- Internet giant Tencent makes move into Chinese lottery market
- XcelMobility granted mobile lottery licence in China's Fujian
- OLG officially launches electronic 50/50 raffle
- Interview: Camelot Global CEO on convergence and competition
- GTECH secures lottery rights to popular US TV game shows
- SG to launch new multi-state lottery based on MONOPOLY
- UK National Lottery launches augmented reality scratchcards
- Geonomics relaunches location-based lotto game in UK
- DJI seals lottery supply deal with China's state news agency
Aristocrat completes acquisition of Video Gaming Technologies
Australian gaming supplier Aristocrat Leisure has completed the US$1.3bn acquisition of North American-based gaming machine manufacturer Video Gaming Technologies (VGT).
- MGM Resorts agrees deal to sell Nevada casino to JETT Gaming
- Imperus Technologies agrees $100m Diwip acquisition
- GB Group agrees £6m Transactis acquistion
- Tabcorp completes $105.5m ACTTAB acquisition
- Perform Group shares likely to de-list as AI increases interest
- Gauselmann strengthens UK presence with Betcom acquisition
- Intertain targets Nordic region with deal to acquire Vera&John
- Betbull finalises sale of operations to Betterbet
- Competition Commission clears Tabcorp's acquisition of ACTTAB
- Playtech completes acquisition of Aristocrat Lotteries
Former chairman steps down from London Capital Group board
London Capital Group has announced that its non-executive senior independent director and former chairman Giles Vardey has agreed to step down from the company’s board at the end of this year.
- mybet brings in Markus Peuler as new finance director
- Boje appointed new managing director of Aristocrat EMEA
- Paul Witten leaves Tipp24 for commercial director role at SIS
- Casino franchise chief Barry Cottle leaves Zynga
- Vermantia boosts management team with four new hires
- Perform names Dirk Ifsen managing director for Germany
- Inspired promotes Buckley to strategy and communications chief
- FSB Tech names Richard Thorp business development director
- Caesars appoints Keith Causey as chief accounting officer
- Xavier Hurstel named president and chief executive of PMU
Creative Project Coordinator - Malta
Position: Creative Project Coordinator
- Motion Graphics Artist & Video Editor - Malta
- Turkish speaking Country Manager - Remote
- Project Support Lead - Gibraltar
- Finnish speaking Country Manager - Remote
- Norwegian speaking Country Manager - Remote
- Commercial Business Manager - Malta
- Payments and Fraud Analyst - London
- German speaking Customer Service - London
- VIP Platinum Advisor - Gibraltar
- Business Stats Analyst / Marketing Analyst - Gibraltar