Latest issue out now
Read the digital edition free here
UK gaming developer GameAccount Network has appointed Aristocrat Technologies’ chief technology...
The Ministry of Interior of the German state of Hesse, which is tasked with issuing online sports...
The Weather Lottery (TWL) has announced plans to redevelop its existing lottery business as well as...
This week saw the belated launch of the Hungarian National Lottery's new online sports betting...
AIM-listed Webis Holdings has signed a co-mingling agreement with France’s PMU which will allow...
Hungarian prosecutors indicted 44 individuals Thursday, including football players, referees and team...
Full Tilt has lost around 9,000 players since relaunching six months ago, Gaming Intelligence...
Europol has reignited the public’s fear of match-fixing, and organisations from the NFL and DoJ to the...
There is an intriguing new B2B player in the US as the Foxwoods Online Gaming Network looks to...
Former Nevada Gaming Control Board member Randall Sayre despairs as his home state struggles to...
Station Casinos’ Ultimate Poker is first out of the blocks but GiGse 2013 left us with an...
Plumbee and Sportingbet beat all comers to launch Bonza Slots, the first real money slots on...
Webis partners PMU to allow US customers to bet on French horseracing
AIM-listed Webis Holdings has signed a co-mingling agreement with France’s PMU which will allow US customers of its wholly-owned subsidiary WatchandWager.com to bet directly into the PMU racetrack pools.
- Metro launches new mobile-focused casino brand
- bwin.party’s new product launches on track while US awaits
- Malta’s Dragonara Casino moves online with EveryMatrix
- 888 to re-launch online sportsbook with Unibet’s Kambi
- Atlantic Club back on the market after NJ judge ruling
- BuddyBet: Innovation needed to improve monetisation models
- William Hill signs sportsbook deal with new Las Vegas casino
- DerbyJackpot.com partners Xpressbet to expand US reach
- Feature: Foxwoods and GameAccount head for Atlantic City
- Aristocrat partners NYX to deliver online slots across Europe
OPAP net profit slumps following tough first quarter
Greek gaming operator OPAP has reported a 71 per cent drop in net profit to €38.9m for the first quarter of 2013, with the company maintaining its net profit guidance of €116m for the full 2013 year.
- Realistic Games focuses on mobile to drive revenue growth
- PhilWeb to continue expansion across Asia Pacific region
- Codere shares slump to new low on Moody’s downgrade
- bwin.party revenue dips to lowest level in more than three years
- Camelot to continue digital lottery innovations after record 2012
- Investment in marketing leads Bingo.com to Q1 revenue growth
- Codere revenues slip in Q1 following Argentina struggles
- Ultimate Poker exceeding expectations, says Station Casinos
- Tipp24 eyes North American state lottery partnerships
- Nearly half of online revenues generated via mobile, says Paddy
Hungarian National Lottery launches new online betting platform
This week saw the belated launch of the Hungarian National Lottery's new online sports betting platform, which was scheduled to launch last year.
- The GI Round-Up: Latest games from across the industry
- Feature: What is PokerStars doing with Full Tilt?
- bwin extends MotoGP sponsorship for further two years
- LVS launches ‘sports betting in a box’ solution for SMEs
- BetVictor replaces Betfair as World Matchplay title sponsor
- Sweden’s Quickspin enters Latin America with Betmotion
- William Hill extends title sponsorship of Scottish Cup
- Locus Gaming launches live dealer games with Evolution
- SkillOnNet expands portfolio with Sheriff Gaming deal
- The GI Round-up: Latest online game launches
German licensing authority calls for outside legal assistance as lawsuits mount
The Ministry of Interior of the German state of Hesse, which is tasked with issuing online sports betting licenses under the highly contentious State Treaty on Gaming, has issued a call for Expressions of Interest from law firms as disgruntled applicants seek to challenge the licensing procedure.
- Players, referees and team owners indicted on suspicion of match-fixing
- EC Commissioner backs sports integrity education programme
- BHA: Links with betting operators leading to more prosecutions
- European Lotteries partners ICSS to combat match-fixing
- Dutch government introduces online gaming legislation
- Feature: Exploding the sports integrity myth
- New Jersey publishes draft internet gaming regulations
- South Australia to ban advertising of live odds betting
- Veikkaus banned from broadcasting national lottery on Finnish TV
- New York resident jailed for role in illegal sports betting operation
Peace and love at GiGse
Day two of the GiGse conference was dominated by talk of scumbags and marriage.
- GiGse provokes fights and fraud
- We need to talk about Playtech
- What will OpenBet do next?
- It’s all happening in New Jersey
- A new beginning for Betfair
- All to play for after New Jersey green light
- Pigs, ducks, devils and Mitch Garber
- ICE cold, Hot 50 and Chris Christie
- PokerStars and New Jersey are good for each other
- PokerStars strategic master plan ticks every box
Nordic Leisure sells Redbet Gaming subsidiary to Bonnier
Sweden’s Nordic Leisure has signed an agreement to sell its Malta-based subsidiary Redbet Gaming, operator of several gaming brands including Redbet and Heypoker, to Swedish media giant Bonnier.
- Greece selects two bidders in horse race betting tender
- Betfair takeover talks terminated; two new bids rejected
- Sun International enters online market with Voltbet.com acquisition
- WMS shareholders approve merger with Scientific Games
- Lottomatica invests in successful OPAP bidder Emma Delta
- New Jersey judge forces through Atlantic Club sale to PokerStars
- PokerStars vows to complete Atlantic Club purchase
- Third party expected to acquire Atlantic Club
- Emma Delta acquires OPAP stake for €652m
- Second attempt made to take Rank’s majority owner private
GameAccount appoints Aristocrat CTO as president of North America
UK gaming developer GameAccount Network has appointed Aristocrat Technologies’ chief technology officer Julius Patta as president of the company’s newly established North American division.
- The Weather Lottery appoints Media Corp chairman as CEO
- New Jersey hires new chairman of Malta LGA to aid online launch
- Ladbrokes to lay off up to 100 staff under digital restructure
- Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp loses chairman & board
- Sweden names new chairman of regulator Lotteriinspektionen
- Ladbrokes' Vowles steps down as customer experience director
- Isle of Man appoints new head of e-Gaming
- Topping commits to William Hill CEO role until end of 2015
- Codere appoints new marketing chief
- Ladbrokes calls in former WHO exec to lead digital operations
Poker Manager - USA
Position: Poker Manager
Location: Las Vegas, US
- Senior Solutions Architect - Gibraltar
- IT Project Managers - Ireland
- Senior ASP.NET Web Developer - UK
- Finance Officer - Malta
- CEO Turkish Market - Gibraltar
- Head of Poker Operations - Gibraltar
- Marketing Manager – Germany
- Russian Country Manager - Europe
- Casino Manager - UK
- Chief Financial Controller - Malta