Nevada-based PlayStudios, the social casino studio backed by MGM Resorts International, has...
Amaya Gaming-owned operator PokerStars has launched online casino products under its...
Online payment processor Skrill has appointed Christopher Russell as chief executive of the...
Bulgarian games developer Casino Technology has partnered with Florida-based TEN: The Enthusiast...
Sports data provider Sportradar and sports marketing business Infront Sports & Media have agreed a...
Australian gaming supplier Aristocrat Leisure Limited has completed the sale of its Aristocrat...
The announcement of Klubblo, a collaboration between Cherry, Metro and the Swedish Sports...
A simmering resentment over funding, arguments over the legal case and accusations of government...
PokerStars’ hopes of an immediate return to the US are still only rated as 50-50 by an industry...
James Henderson discusses the key issues he faces after taking over from Ralph Topping as chief...
Amaya has come from nowhere to world’s biggest in three short years. Gaming Intelligence examines the...
Amaya’s $4.9bn acquisition of PokerStars parent Rational Group brings an end to the Scheinberg’s...
Study shows casino industry contributes $240bn annually to US economy
The economic impact of the US casino industry amounts to nearly $240bn per year and supports more than 1.7m jobs, according to a new study released Tuesday by the American Gaming Association (AGA).
- GameAccount rolls out free-play casino for Empire City Casino
- Feature: After GTECH & SciGames, here's Cherry’s convergence!
- Contagious Gaming secures investment from Trinity Mirror
- GameAccount agrees deal to launch free-play casino in Australia
- Gala Coral to expand mobile offering with Inspired Gaming deal
- Leading operators establish German Sports Betting Association
- 32Red eyes further acquisitions to bolster UK presence
- William Hill renews bingo deal with Playtech
- William Hill adds new Lake Tahoe resort to US sportsbook
- Codere to lose market listing after €1.1bn debt restructuring
Bingo.com raises further funds to drive Trophy Bingo growth
Online bingo operator Bingo.com, part-owned by Sweden's Unibet, has raised net proceeds of $700,000 following the closing of a private placement of its shares.
- GameAccount shares dip as revenue decline hits bottom line
- Delaware iGaming picks up in August as Nevada revenue slumps
- RAY results continue to be hit by Finnish economy struggles
- Strong first half for DJI following online lottery growth in China
- Spanish market grows despite impact of poor sporting results
- 32Red buoyed by increased marketing but acquisition costs rise
- Lottery supplier CVG back in the black as revenue soars
- Investors boosted as GVC declares another special dividend
- Strong Chinese lottery growth continues into August
- XLMedia confident for full year despite drop in first half profit
PokerStars rolls out online casino games for Spanish players
Amaya Gaming-owned operator PokerStars has launched online casino products under its Spanish-facing dot.es site, marking the first time the operator has launched non-poker products on its platform.
- Casino Technology seals deal to develop Hot Rod slots
- Sportradar boosts live streaming with Infront deal
- KGM and Spin Games agree second supplier deal in New Jersey
- PokerStars.com launches new Spin & Go poker game
- Spin Games rolls out suite of iGaming & social casino products
- Coral launches mobile version of Football Jackpot pool product
- Regulator says Svenska Spel adapting to new ad rules
- JOINGO launches in-venue mobile engagement suite for casinos
- IGT to provide gaming solutions to new casino resort in Manila
- bwin.party extends Bayern Munich basketball sponsorship
Department of Justice rejoins fight against New Jersey sports betting
The United States Department of Justice has joined the country’s major sports leagues in opposing New Jersey’s efforts to circumvent the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA).
- Sportradar and Serie A launch Italian national integrity tour
- Olympian Group domains added to Latvian iGaming blacklist
- US sports leagues back in court to block NJ sports betting
- bwin.party and others challenge “unjustified” Hungarian blacklist
- Dutch gaming association lauds ECJ's Danish tax ruling
- Konami and Cadillac Jack reach settlement over IP patents
- ECJ upholds differentiated Danish tax regime for online gaming
- Legal challenge delays UK’s new gambling legislation
- Estonian and Slovakian footballers hit with match-fixing bans
- German states turn to payment blocking to shut down iGaming
Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
Is the bookmakers’ Senet Group a case of ‘too little, too late’ or a positive step in the right direction?
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
- The challenges facing Amaya and PokerStars
- Opinion: How brands need to be prepared during the World Cup
- Federbet: Misunderstood or misinformed?
- ISGA’s first report fails to address gambling question
PlayStudios launches myVEGAS mobile blackjack app
Nevada-based PlayStudios, the social casino studio backed by MGM Resorts International, has expanded its product range with the launch of myVEGAS Blackjack, a new app featuring a selection of table games.
- GigaMedia prepares launch of Asian social casino platform
- Plaor secures exclusive rights to Side City Studios content
- Win Interactive goes live with Sportster – Bet and Win
- New funding sees Skillz launch player acquisition campaign
- PlayStudios adds cruise ship prizes to myVEGAS rewards
- Cashplay strengthens team, launches raft of new titles
- Plaor launches first game through MultiSlot partnership
- High 5 expands social and land-based slot portfolios
- FlowPlay launches social sports betting offering BetZone
- TransGaming launches enhancements for WPT game
Geonomics relaunches location-based lotto game in UK
Location-based lottery games developer Geonomics has announced the launch of its flagship game GeoLoto in the UK market.
- DJI seals lottery supply deal with China's state news agency
- Scientific Games completes Maine lottery system conversion
- CVG to roll out interactive self-service lottery solutions in Guizhou
- Scientific Games extends supply deal with Delaware Lottery
- Camelot rolls out new online and mobile lottery platform
- Dutch lottery dismisses reports as regulator opens investigation
- LOTTO Hessen partners GI Tech for electronic scratch launch
- Swedish Sports Alliance launches new lottery Klubblo
- China’s Huiyin signs sport lottery sales deal in Anhui Province
- SG renews contract with National Lottery of Slovakia
Playtech completes acquisition of Aristocrat Lotteries
Australian gaming supplier Aristocrat Leisure Limited has completed the sale of its Aristocrat Lotteries business to gaming technology and services supplier Playtech.
- mybet disposes of Italian business as restructuring continues
- GTECH and IGT amend acquisition terms to speed up completion
- Elray Gaming acquires Golden Galaxy Casino
- FxPro Group acquires FX technology provider Quotix
- XLMedia increases stake in Finnish joint venture
- bwin.party’s Kalixa forms JV to target Africa and Latin America
- 32Red acquires Go Wild Casino UK customer database
- GCA agrees $1.2bn deal to acquire Multimedia Games
- Perform directors urge shareholders to reject takeover bid
- 24/7 Gaming in takeover talks with binary options provider
Skrill hires Christopher Russell as US chief executive
Online payment processor Skrill has appointed Christopher Russell as chief executive of the company’s US subsidiary Skrill USA, replacing Neil Steinhardt in the role.
- GamCrowd appoints former Sportech COO as chairman
- Louis Castle appointed chairman of Metric Gaming
- TraffGen hires Kathy Davis as North American sales chief
- Bertilsson appointed Metric Gaming president and CEO
- Penn National Gaming adds CEO to board of directors
- Foxwoods CEO Butera to step down
- Boyd chief executive assumes COO duties as Chakmak departs
- Widerström to leave Gala Interactive to take over as Fortuna CEO
- Zynga social slots chief departs for start-up role
- HKJC appoints new chairman to replace Brian Stevenson
Senior QA Member - Bulgaria
Position: Senior QA Member
- Senior PPC & Display Executive - Gibraltar
- Systems Specialist - Bulgaria
- Lead Ecommerce Product Manager - London
- B2B Commercial Manager - London
- Conversion Optimisation Specialist - Gibraltar
- Swedish Speaking Web Developer/Designer - Gibraltar
- Operations Analyst - Gibraltar
- Swedish speaking Country Manager - Remote
- Mobile Web Developer - Bulgaria
- CRM Executive (Sweden) - London