Latest issue out now
Read the digital edition free here
Camelot has achieved another record-breaking year for the UK National Lottery, with total sales for...
The Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority (FICORA) has banned Finland’s state-owned gaming...
New research by social sports gaming developer BuddyBet has revealed that popular monetisation...
A New York resident has been sentenced to 15 months of imprisonment, followed by three years of...
The Founding Working Group, which was established under the aegis of the International Olympic Committee...
Online casino games developer Sheriff Gaming has signed a deal to integrate its entire portfolio of 3D...
There is an intriguing new B2B player in the US as the Foxwoods Online Gaming Network looks to...
Former Nevada Gaming Control Board member Randall Sayre despairs as his home state struggles to...
Station Casinos’ Ultimate Poker is first out of the blocks but GiGse 2013 left us with an...
Plumbee and Sportingbet beat all comers to launch Bonza Slots, the first real money slots on...
In our third feature in a series on open platforms and the problem of getting games to market, we...
The positioning for a slice of the US online gaming market just got dirty as the American Gaming...
BuddyBet: Innovation needed to improve monetisation models
New research by social sports gaming developer BuddyBet has revealed that popular monetisation models in the gaming industry are having a negative impact on players.
- William Hill signs sportsbook deal with new Las Vegas casino
- DerbyJackpot.com partners Xpressbet to expand US reach
- Feature: Foxwoods and GameAccount head for Atlantic City
- Aristocrat partners NYX to deliver online slots across Europe
- AGTech prepared for opportunities in Chinese lotteries market
- Aristocrat merges social, online and land-based platforms
- Sportech extends partnership with Dominican Republic lottery
- mybet drops iPoker to join Ongame; adds live dealer
- Ireland launches National Lottery tender process
- Sportech Racing secures Danske Spil tote betting deal
Camelot to continue digital lottery innovations after record 2012
Camelot has achieved another record-breaking year for the UK National Lottery, with total sales for 2012 increasing by 7per cent to an all-time high of £6,977.9m.
- Investment in marketing leads Bingo.com to Q1 revenue growth
- Codere revenues slip in Q1 following Argentina struggles
- Ultimate Poker exceeding expectations, says Station Casinos
- Tipp24 eyes North American state lottery partnerships
- Nearly half of online revenues generated via mobile, says Paddy
- Sportech readies Connecticut online betting platform launch
- SNAI shares soar following return to profit in Q1
- Rank predicts marginal drop in full year results
- Online gaming drives Danish gambling market to Q1 growth
- SPIELO rescues Lottomatica as GTECH & Italy operations struggle
SkillOnNet expands portfolio with Sheriff Gaming deal
Online casino games developer Sheriff Gaming has signed a deal to integrate its entire portfolio of 3D slots and tables games with SkillOnNet’s online gaming platform.
- The GI Round-up: Latest online game launches
- TransGaming launches new WPT game for smart TV devices
- Williams Interactive launches KISS themed online slot game
- Sportech's Vernons Bingo TV ad banned by ASA
- Inspired expands into Asia with ONEworks virtual sports deal
- ATR replicates Perform and brings streaming division in-house
- The GI Round-up: Latest online & mobile game releases
- EveryMatrix expands sportsbook with new virtual sports products
- Ezugi signs new partnership for live casino solution
- Unibet launches live roulette in Belgium with Evolution
Veikkaus banned from broadcasting national lottery on Finnish TV
The Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority (FICORA) has banned Finland’s state-owned gaming operator Veikkaus Oy from sponsoring or advertising its lottery products on national television broadcasts.
- New York resident jailed for role in illegal sports betting operation
- IOC calls for universal monitoring system across major events
- Sweden’s ATG bans the use of automated betting bots
- Partouche to shut down online operations in France
- Cricket spot-fixing allegations stun Indian Premier League
- EC closely following Germany’s implementation of State Treaty
- Feature: Who is really winning the US iGaming race?
- Singapore plans to regulate online gaming in 2014
- UK Government introduces new Gambling Bill
- New Jersey wins support of 4 other states in challenging PASPA
Peace and love at GiGse
Day two of the GiGse conference was dominated by talk of scumbags and marriage.
- GiGse provokes fights and fraud
- We need to talk about Playtech
- What will OpenBet do next?
- It’s all happening in New Jersey
- A new beginning for Betfair
- All to play for after New Jersey green light
- Pigs, ducks, devils and Mitch Garber
- ICE cold, Hot 50 and Chris Christie
- PokerStars and New Jersey are good for each other
- PokerStars strategic master plan ticks every box
Betfair takeover talks terminated; two new bids rejected
Takeover talks between Betfair and private equity firm CVC Capital Partners have been terminated after Betfair rejected two new revised bids for the company including a final offer of 950 pence per share which would have valued the online gaming and betting operator at close to £1bn.
- Sun International enters online market with Voltbet.com acquisition
- WMS shareholders approve merger with Scientific Games
- Lottomatica invests in successful OPAP bidder Emma Delta
- New Jersey judge forces through Atlantic Club sale to PokerStars
- PokerStars vows to complete Atlantic Club purchase
- Third party expected to acquire Atlantic Club
- Emma Delta acquires OPAP stake for €652m
- Second attempt made to take Rank’s majority owner private
- Greece seeks improved offer from OPAP's remaining bidder
- Betfair rejects £912m takeover bid
Ladbrokes' Vowles steps down as customer experience director
UK bookmaker Ladbrokes has confirmed that Stephen Vowles has decided to step down from his role as customer experience director following the restructuring of the company's marketing functions.
- Isle of Man appoints new head of e-Gaming
- Topping commits to William Hill CEO role until end of 2015
- Codere appoints new marketing chief
- Ladbrokes calls in former WHO exec to lead digital operations
- Skrill names paysafecard’s Schaar as SVP of technology
- AGA appoints Geoff Freeman as new president & CEO
- Glu Mobile appoints chairman to head up Strategy Committee
- GTECH promotes from within to pursue opportunities in Americas
- WMS Gaming appoints new chief technology officer
- Zynga strengthens board of directors
Senior PPC Account Manager: French - UK
Position: Senior PPC Account Manager - French
Location: London, UK