The Czech Republic is set to implement a five-year experimental programme to treat problem...
Germany's state governments have been cleared to block financial transactions to unlicensed online...
Stockholm-listed online gaming operator Mr Green & Co is looking to recruit a new chief executive...
UK-facing online sportsbook Titanbet has moved to bolster its presence in the country by signing...
The European Parliament has expanded the scope of its fourth anti-money laundering directive...
Delaware’s regulated online gaming market returned to growth during the month of November, with...
Jeff Connors left one of the giants of the US gaming industry to join the small but growing...
Gibraltar-licensed secondary lottery provider Lottoland has been in operation for less than three...
Few expected Jim Ryan to slink off into retirement when he left bwin.party in 2012, so it is no...
As the third anniversary of his appointment as Net Entertainment chief executive nears, Per...
Betsson Malta Group chief executive Ulrik Bengtsson explains how the operator fought back after...
Unforeseeable circumstances forced ISIS Labs to rebrand as Imperus Technologies, but after...
New York State awards three new resort casino licences
The New York State Gaming Facility Location Board has awarded licences for three new Upstate destination gaming resorts, but declined to select a fourth applicant after deciding that a second competing gaming facility in any of the regions would make it significantly more difficult to succeed.
- 2014 - The Year in Review Pt.2
- WPT agrees exclusive licensing agreement for Asia
- Nektan JV signs up casino partners in California and Nevada
- Tabcorp loses thoroughbred racing rights in NSW & Victoria
- 2014 - The year in review
- CG Technology to provide new Bahamas casino with betting
- Pala partners JOINGO to launch app for San Diego casino
- Ezugi partners Cambodian casino for new live dealer studio
- GameAccount signs US distribution agreement with Spin Games
- Grupo R Franco targets launch in Spanish online gaming market
Delaware iGaming market posts strong growth in November
Delaware’s regulated online gaming market returned to growth during the month of November, with net revenue climbing to its highest level in five months.
- CrowdGather posts revenue decline despite social gaming growth
- Betsson shares upgraded to Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap
- GVC on course for 6th consecutive quarter of revenue growth
- 888 earnings to be in line with management expectations
- Optimal Payments confident of full year growth and profitability
- New Jersey iGaming market reaches new low in November
- Jumbo on course for record H1 as growth in Australia continues
- Gaming Realms raises £2.2m through share subscription
- Solid start for PCG Entertainment shares on London debut
- Betfair returns £200m to shareholders as H1 profits double
Titanbet agrees UK broadcast partnership with talkSPORT
UK-facing online sportsbook Titanbet has moved to bolster its presence in the country by signing a national broadcast partnership with sports-focused commercial radio station talkSPORT.
- Kiron Interactive launches keno for Cambodia's NagaWorld casino
- Leander to launch content for Gaming Realms’ Spin Genie
- bwin launches new sports betting app in European markets
- Net Entertainment games go live in Italy with Eurobet
- SBOBET launches Skrill 1-Tap mobile payment solution
- SkillOnNet to launch Evolution Gaming's live dealer content
- Odobo’s in-house game developer releases second slot game
- Enetpulse to provide live betting football data to bookmakers
- Net Entertainment releases The Invisible Man branded slot
- Casino Saga to launch Play’n GO online and mobile content
Czech Republic to trial new addiction treatment as gaming tax hike looms
The Czech Republic is set to implement a five-year experimental programme to treat problem gambling under the country’s anti-drugs policy alongside drug and alcohol addiction, while the country’s Ministry of Finance ponders a hike in gambling tax.
- German states cleared to block illegal iGaming payments
- Online gambling included in EU anti-money laundering directive
- Tivoli features in latest Latvian blacklist of illegal sites
- Sportradar signs integrity partnership with ice hockey federation
- California secures injunction to block Iipay Nation bingo site
- Ireland online gambling bill delayed as Malta raises concerns
- Australia’s Northern Territory to lift gaming machine cap
- Canadian financial regulator investigating trading in Amaya
- German Sports Betting Association attacks new betting shop tax
- US sports betting tout Adam Meyer arrested over $25m scam
What is Amaya doing to PokerStars and what is PokerStars doing to Amaya?
There has been a lot of talk on the blogs and message boards about the Amaya effect on PokerStars. But what effect is PokerStars having on Amaya?
- Much ado about POC, grey markets and BitCoin
- Is sports betting in the US inevitable?
- bet365, China, Gibraltar and the pesky press
- Bookies make moves to resuscitate public image
- What will an independent Scotland mean for the industry?
- Can Hills, Ladbrokes and Gala Coral sleepwalk to success?
- SciGames and GTECH megamergers could be game changers
- One Direction, the World Cup and...er...regulated markets
- The GI Rumour Mill Blog
- Opinion: Five ways to determine your WC has been a success
DraftKings secures fantasy sports deal with Houston Rockets
Boston-based online fantasy sports operator DraftKings has announced a partnership with National Basketball Association (NBA) team the Houston Rockets.
- Latest Quickspin game goes live on Plumbee’s Mirrorball Slots
- Royal Wins partners Income Access for affiliate platform launch
- PokerStars launches social poker app for mobile
- Plaor launches new game on Mega Fame Casino & Slots
- DraftKings named fantasy sports partner of Philadelphia 76ers
- DoubleDown partners Spriza to launch sweepstake competition
- Plaor adds new MultiSlot title to social casino app
- Sportingbet partners Wikibetting to launch Facebook product
- Tapinator acquires social casino business InAppFuel
- Zynga strengthens casino franchise with Wizard of Oz Slots
All 23 participating US lotteries suspend sale of multi-state game
Scientific Games’ much heralded new multi-state lottery game, MONOPOLY MILLIONAIRES' CLUB, will be suspended across all participating US state lotteries later this month after game sales nationwide came in below industry projections.
- DCMS issues call for evidence on lotteries and competing gambling products
- Texas Lottery suspends sales of new multi-state lottery game
- GTECH to remain as Illinois Lottery supplier until at least 2018
- Spain issues €25m illegal gambling fine to unlicensed lottery
- Illinois Lottery terminates private management deal with Northstar
- Loto-Québec launches online lottery syndicate sales
- Premier Lotteries Ireland takes over National Lottery operations
- DJI secures milestone deal to expand lottery operations in China
- China LotSynergy continues Sports Lottery expansion in China
- Gidani confirms challenge against South Africa lottery licence
China LotSynergy acquires Chinese lottery systems provider
China LotSynergy Holdings has strengthened its position in the Chinese lottery systems market with the acquisition of Beijing Bestinfo Cyber Technology (Bestinfo) for a total consideration of RMB60.0m (€7.8m).
- Churchill Downs completes Big Fish Games acquisition
- Australia’s Crown Resorts signs JV agreement with BetEasy
- Intertain moves closer to acquiring Nordic-facing Vera&John
- SafeCharge acquires Israeli payments provider CreditGuard
- Contagious Gaming to acquire UK bingo operator Chelbis
- CFH Group acquires 50% stake in Etruvian's Tradimo
- CVC Capital acquires controlling stake in Sky Bet for £800m
- Skrill strengthens prepaid card business with Ukash acquisition
- NYX prepares Toronto IPO following Ongame acquisition
- Scientific Games clears final hurdle to complete Bally acquisition
Mr Green CEO Mikael Pawlo to step down next June
Stockholm-listed online gaming operator Mr Green & Co is looking to recruit a new chief executive after announcing that incumbent CEO Mikael Pawlo will step down from the role in June next year.
- Canada’s OLG appoints Stephen Rigby as new president and CEO
- Fortuna Entertainment appoints new chief financial officer
- Betfred appoints new group finance director
- Optimal Payments brings in new CFO to succeed Butcher
- New president and chief operating officer for Las Vegas Sands
- Haddrill appointed executive vice chairman of Scientific Games
- Codere names Alejandro Pascual COO for European markets
- Paddy Power's CEO designate announces management reshuffle
- Svenska Spel appoints new director of communications
- British Horseracing appoints six new directors to board
Senior Operations Manager - The Philippines
Position: Senior Operations Manager
Location: The Philippines
- SSBT Product Manager - London
- Norwegian speaking CS Agent - Malta
- Junior Ad Ops Executive - Malta
- Product/Business Analyst - Gibraltar
- German speaking Affiliate Manager - Malta
- Fraud & Payments Agent - Malta
- Finnish speaking CS Agent - Malta
- Development Lead - The Philippines
- Online Manager - Italy
- Casino Manager - Malta