Login/Register
NetEnt
NetEnt
Solitics
BigTimeGaming

Nearly half of Veikkaus’ turnover now generated online

19th November 2015 9:11 am GMT

Finnish state-owned operator Veikkaus has reported a 6 per cent increase in turnover to €1.53bn for the nine month period ended September 30th, following growth across all game groups and both its retail and interactive channels.

The operator’s interactive channel represented 43 per cent of total turnover during the period, equivalent to around €655m, having increased 14 per cent compared to the same period last year, with the retail channel contributing the remaining 57 per cent.

Q3 [...]

Continue reading

Subscribe for full access to Gaming Intelligence including premium news content, feature articles, news archive, company profiles and more. Includes subscription to the print edition of GIQ magazine and postage.

Subscribe

Already a subscriber or registered user? Login

Future Anthem
Skywind
Greentube
EveryMatrix
Pragmatic Play
Playtech
Solitics