Login/Register
NetEnt
NetEnt
Jumio
BigTimeGaming

Ladbrokes targets U.S with Stadium Technology acquisition

19th January 2012 2:06 pm GMT

UK bookmaker Ladbrokes plc has made its first move into the U.S sports betting market with the signing of an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Stadium Technology Group, a Las Vegas-based supplier of risk management and in-play betting software to licensed race and sportsbook operators.

Ladbrokes will initially invest $3m to acquire a 65 per cent majority stake in the business, with a retained option to buy the remaining 35 per cent of the [...]

Continue reading

Subscribe for full access to Gaming Intelligence including premium news content, feature articles, news archive, company profiles and more. Includes subscription to the print edition of GIQ magazine and postage.

Subscribe

Already a subscriber or registered user? Login

Every Matrix
Greentube
Skywind
Pragmatic Play
Future Anthem
Playtech
BigTimeGaming