Login/Register
NetEnt
NetEnt
Solitics
BigTimeGaming

Spielo secures VLT supply deal in Québec

17th June 2011 8:03 am GMT

Lottomatica Group’s Spielo International Canada ULC has signed an agreement to provide 5,500 video lottery terminals (VLTs) to Loto-Québec subsidiary Societe des loteries video du Québec (SLVQ), one week after rival International Game Technology (IGT) secured a similar deal.

SLVQ is replacing its VLTs to update its outdated machines currently in use, with IGT awarded 56.7 per cent of the VLT replacement and Spielo the remaining 43.3 per cent.

Following a competitive procurement process, Spielo said that it [...]

Continue reading

Subscribe for full access to Gaming Intelligence including premium news content, feature articles, news archive, company profiles and more. Includes subscription to the print edition of GIQ magazine and postage.

Subscribe

Already a subscriber or registered user? Login

Future Anthem
Skywind
Greentube
EveryMatrix
Pragmatic Play
Playtech
Solitics