Mor Weizer wins highest honour at the Gaming Intelligence Awards11th November 2021 4:17 pm GMT
Playtech chief executive officer Mor Weizer has won a special award for his outstanding contribution to the betting and gaming industry as Europe’s finest betting and gaming operators are honoured today at the Gaming Intelligence Awards.
Weizer is one of eight winners today, as OpenBet and Pragmatic Solutions present Europe’s Gaming Intelligence Awards on day four of our week of celebrations.
“He is not just Playtech’s leader, he is an industry leader,” said the judges. “His impact has been huge.”
The competition in Europe is fierce, with the likes of Bet365, Kindred Group and Flutter fighting it out for sports betting operator of the year. The iGaming supplier award gets more and more competitive every year with the likes of Aspire Global, Bragg Gaming, NoLimit City and Pragmatic Play battling with more established suppliers such as Evolution, Microgaming, Playtech and SG Gaming. They will also be fighting it out for the highly coveted Game of the Year title.
Click below to reveal the winners in each category:
- European sports betting operator of the year
- European iGaming operator of the year
- European lottery operator of the year
- European sports betting supplier of the year
- European iGaming supplier of the year
- European lottery supplier of the year
- One to Watch Award - Europe
- European game of the year
- Outstanding contribution to the industry