Login/Register
NetEnt
NetEnt
Solitics
BigTimeGaming

JAXX back in the black after Q3 revenue gains

11th November 2011 8:51 am GMT

Germany’s JAXX has reported a 26 per cent increase in revenues to €13.7m for the third quarter of 2011, following growth across all of its products, with sports betting margins returning to normal levels after a weak second quarter performance.

Sports betting revenues increased by 44 per cent to €33.3m during the quarter, of which 48 per cent was generated online, with the remaining 52 per cent from terrestrial channels in betting shops. Third quarter margins [...]

Continue reading

Subscribe for full access to Gaming Intelligence including premium news content, feature articles, news archive, company profiles and more. Includes subscription to the print edition of GIQ magazine and postage.

Subscribe

Already a subscriber or registered user? Login

Future Anthem
Skywind
Greentube
EveryMatrix
Pragmatic Play
Playtech
Solitics