Login/Register
NetEnt
NetEnt
Jumio
BigTimeGaming

Sweden’s ahaWorld agrees acquisition of LatAm sportsbook operator

29th November 2016 7:13 am GMT

Aktietorget-listed gaming operator ahaWorld is preparing to enter the Latin American betting market after striking a deal to acquire a majority stake in an unnamed betting operator.

ahaWorld has signed a Letter of Intent (LoI) to acquire 51 per cent of the business with an option in place to purchase the remaining 49 per cent within the next 24 months.

The sports betting-focused business generated revenue of €2.4m in the past 12 months, with earnings before interest and tax [...]

Continue reading

Subscribe for full access to Gaming Intelligence including premium news content, feature articles, news archive, company profiles and more. Includes subscription to the print edition of GIQ magazine and postage.

Subscribe

Already a subscriber or registered user? Login

Every Matrix
Greentube
Skywind
Pragmatic Play
Future Anthem
Playtech
BigTimeGaming