Login/Register
Evolution
Evolution
Evolution
Digitain

SciPlay eyes hyper-casual games market with Alictus acquisition

2nd March 2022 11:24 am GMT

New York-listed social gaming operator SciPlay has agreed a deal to acquire mobile games developer Alictus.

SciPlay will pay $100m in cash to acquire an initial 80 per cent stake in the Turkish studio and will increase its shareholding over the next five years, acquiring the remaining 20 per cent in equal instalments for an aggregate price of $0 to $200m according to specific revenue and profitability targets.

The Ankara-based studio was established in 2013 and develops [...]

Continue reading

Subscribe for full access to Gaming Intelligence including premium news content, feature articles, news archive, company profiles and more. Includes subscription to the print edition of GIQ magazine and postage.

Subscribe

Already a subscriber or registered user? Login

Related Videos
Uplatform
Pragmatic Solutions
Soft2Bet
Relax Gaming
Astropay
Amusnet
SportingTech
BRAGG Gaming
MGA
Evolution
Digitain