Login/Register
NetEnt
NetEnt
Solitics
BigTimeGaming

Playtech acquires bingo solutions provider ECM in £15m deal

21st October 2016 8:10 am GMT
Playtech

Playtech has strengthen its bingo solutions offering with the acquisition of ECM Systems, a leading provider of bingo software and related services to the UK retail bingo market.

Playtech has paid £14.9m for a 90 per cent stake in the business with the remaining 10 per cent, which is subject to put and call options capped at £1.1m, held by ECM chief executive Allen Richardson, who will remain in his role for the next three years.

ECM systems provide key [...]

Continue reading

Subscribe for full access to Gaming Intelligence including premium news content, feature articles, news archive, company profiles and more. Includes subscription to the print edition of GIQ magazine and postage.

Subscribe

Already a subscriber or registered user? Login

Greentube
EveryMatrix
Pragmatic Play
Skywind
Playtech
Solitics