Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 2021 – Legal & Compliance16th December 2020 12:33 pm GMT
We are thrilled to reveal the eighth category of The Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 2021 - legal & compliance.
We work in one of the most tightly regulated industries in the world, making legal and compliance functions critical to the success of suppliers and operators alike. This supreme selection of lawyers are defending their companies and clients with vigour but also performing a vital role in business development, pushing into new frontiers and managing game-changing mergers and acquisitions.
The Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 honourees in the legal & compliance category are:
- Liv Biesemans | Group deputy general counsel | Kindred Group
- Martina Borg-Stevens | Head of legal & compliance | Red Tiger
- Sue Dawson | SVP and deputy general counsel | Scientific Games
- Steven Ketteley | Co-head of betting & gaming | Wiggin
- Riva Richard | Executive vice-president, legal affairs | Pollard Banknote
Our festive celebration of the most talented, innovative and inspiring people working in iGaming will see a new category revealed each day.
Tomorrow we reveal the honourees in the business development category, sponsored by Pariplay. The Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 2021 kicked off last Monday with the rising stars & emerging leaders category, followed by operations, finance, marketing, product & tech, employee & customer care, and lottery.