Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 2021 – Lottery15th December 2020 12:05 pm GMT
We are thrilled to reveal the seventh category of The Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 2021 – lottery.
You need to look no further than this group of executives to get a glimpse into 21st century lottery operations. They are passionate about their industry and the good causes that benefit from it, and are developing new ways to understand, reach and entertain players, all for the greater good.
The Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 lottery honourees are:
- Scott Bowen | SVP business development and regulatory affairs | NeoPollard Interactive
- Kelley-Jaye Cleland | Chief product and program officer | New Hampshire Lottery Commission
- Shannon DeHaven | Deputy director of digital operations | Michigan Lottery
- Jennifer Welshons | Senior vice president, marketing and insights, Lottery | Scientific Games
- Rob Wesley | Director of digital | Virginia Lottery
Our festive celebration of the most talented, innovative and inspiring people working in iGaming will see a new category revealed each day.
Tomorrow we reveal the honourees in the legal & compliance category. The Gaming Intelligence Hot 50 2021 kicked off last Monday with the rising stars & emerging leaders category, followed by operations, finance, marketing, product & tech, and employee & customer care.